Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NY: ILLEGALS Taking Union Carpenters Jobs

ILLEGALS Taking Union Carpenters Jobs
    Labor Practice Target of Brooks Landing Complaint
    Bud Lowell

ROCHESTER, NY – Union carpenters in Rochester say work practices at the Brooks Landing project are taking jobs away from local labor — and contributed to a situation that brought illegal immigrants to the job site.

The construction site manager says that’s not the case, and most of the work on the publicly-supported project is going to local people.

Members of Carpenters Local 85 picketed the Brooks Landing site on the Genesee River Tuesday. One of them was Chuck Peaslee. He said subcontractors are hiring workers as “independent contractors,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Hey dont bitch about it now people after you lost your jobs.... if you didnt bitch about it until it hit your door step ... just suck it down and go play poker

See... this is what bothers me about Americans. They dont want to hold thier politicians feet to the fire until it is too late
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES BUT WERE THEY DEPORTED??
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Carpenters Local 85 can shut it down and they will if the game keeps up !!!

I'd be curious if this money for this project was a little federal pork from one of their U. S. Senators or Representatives.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I agree with AirborneSnapper-it's not a problem until it's your problem.

Years ago it was just California, Arizona and Texas. How bad did it have to become for the southern states to holler "Uncle"?

When it comes to jobs going to illegals instead of union members, sounds like NY needs the Soprano family to step in.

When the housing industry was booming, I didn't hear any complainsts from the Caroenter's Union. I still don't hear very many. Thanks for posting this.

If they really believe it's important, perhaps they will support the SAVE Act ?

I'll write'em a letter. Another $0.41 can't hurt.

I agree. Sadly, many Americans will remain complacent and apathetic until they experience the invasion first-hand. Many who are supporters of the illegals will have a rude awakening. They will eventually realize we are telling the truth, but it will be too late. It reminds me of those who mocked Noah when he was building his ark.

Wake up America!!!!

my whole point is the truckers didnt seem to bitch about the Illegal Alien Invasion until Mexican Trucks started rolling across the border...

Americans as a whole are idiots and get in this "I dont care until it effects me mode"

I am sick of it

Leed or get the F' out of the way

now the carpenters are throwing a hissy fit like little old ladies

If you dont think it is going to effect you than your either a moron or an idiot and I have no time for either

Basically it comes down to Darwin "Survival of the fittest"

Americans have become lazy and these people will work circles around you

So I guess if you arnt complaining I am assuming you are loading with money and have no cares in the world (except) who will be your Illegal Immigrant maid for this week.

I suggest you Sh_t or get off of the pot People

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast