Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Obama’s OFA Asks “Undocumented Immigrants” To Share Their Personal Stories About Flau

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama’s OFA Asks “Undocumented Immigrants” To Share Their Personal Stories About Flau

Once again supporting the rights of non citizens at the expense of citizens.
    Of course the illegal aliens that can't read or write in any language won't weigh in.JMO

Obama’s OFA Asks “Undocumented Immigrants” To Share Their Personal Stories About Flaunting U.S. Laws…

Via Politico 44:
    President Obama’s former campaign organization is sending out a heart-rending appeal asking for undocumented immigrants to share their stories publicly in an effort to galvanize support for immigration reform.
    The appeal from Organizing For Action is signed by an undocumented immigrant who says his parents brought him to the United States at the age of 2 and he went to high school, college and graduated from law school and was a recipient of deferred action.
    “I consider myself an American, and I want to play by the same rules as everyone else,” Jose Magana writes in the email sent out to the OFA mailing list. “But, as it stands, I can never become a citizen. I can’t adjust my status. For most of my life, I could have been arrested, detained, and deported.
    “I’m not alone. Millions of undocumented immigrants like me live in fear of being deported permanently to a country we may have never even visited. Our entire lives could be erased.”
    The appeal asks recipients to share similar stories and includes an OFA link.
    “Organizing for Action will use these stories to move the conversation forward,” it says.

Propaganda. Why not also show the victims that have lost their lives and jobs because of the influx of illegals. The little girls raped and tortured, yes American girls too. What about the price it cost taxpayer for these cheap workers? The free healthcare they receive that has ruined our healthcare in this country making it so expensive few can afford health insurance anymore. Why not mention the law enforcement officers that have been killed by these poor illegals only looking for a better life. Apparently they are still living with their head stuck in the sand. While in the real world outside of the politicans secured gates; American citizens have to deal with these illegals everyday.

“I’m not alone. Millions of undocumented immigrants like me live in fear of being deported permanently to a country we may have never even visited. Our entire lives could be erased.”

You wouldn't be a stranger in your own country had your parents not broken our laws. Your parents are to blame for your fear. We shouldn't have to change our laws to suit law breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by posylady View Post
    Why not also show the victims that have lost their lives and jobs because of the influx of illegals. The little girls raped and tortured, yes American girls too. What about the price it cost taxpayer for these cheap workers? The free healthcare they receive that has ruined our healthcare in this country making it so expensive few can afford health insurance anymore. Why not mention the law enforcement officers that have been killed by these poor illegals only looking for a better life. Apparently they are still living with their head stuck in the sand. While in the real world outside of the politicians secured gates; American citizens have to deal with these illegals everyday.
    +1
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara View Post
    You wouldn't be a stranger in your own country had your parents not broken our laws. Your parents are to blame for your fear. We shouldn't have to change our laws to suit law breakers.
    To be fair, I think that politicians from both parties should bear a share of the blame.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade