Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm for equal treatment of all illegal aliens everywhere

The Mexican government is much smarter about how to deal with illegal aliens in Mexico.
    The morons who came with this plan should sneak in there and find out about it.

SHOVE IT TO THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER SOME MORE

When we take the House and Senate in November, we better get tough immediately with putting the hold on so Obama is a lame duck. But in 2012, when we get this MONSTER out of the White House, if we do not go after him and his entire Administration and each and every Czar, or whatever, that was involved in the many unconstitutional actions taken and to be taken in the future, and criminally prosecute them, I know I will be looking to oust any newly elected conservative that won't stand tough. This nation needs to turn upside down and hold this COMMUNITY ORGANIZER AND ADMINISTRATION accountable and show these non-Americans we aren't going to tolerate their blatant unlawful acts - there are penalties to pay. Even his supporters (who haven't figured out they are and continue to be chumped) if they don't see he is willing to do more for illegals who are being detained FOR BREAKING AMERICAN LAWS and spreading the wealth to them and not to his base who he swore to give it to, then I only pray they are not able to add to the gene pool.

WE HAVE TO STOP THIS IDIOT.

It sounds like a pretty good retirement plan to me. When I run out of money, instead of living in a box under a bridge, I will destroy my "documents" and seek an arrest say for a minor traffic violation and confess that I am actually an illegal. I will be good to go and can even have visits from my grandchildren.

I guess the biggest problem with this is like everything else given to illegals that we taxpayers support the cost without consent, we have been betrayed far too many times to accept this situation any more.

The illegal aliens, when in custody should be treated in the same way that illegals are treated in Mexico.

Search: Mexico's treatment of illegals or for an example go to http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/vod/DHU18

The Mexican government is actually helping illegals to cross into the US. The money they send back to Mexico is a huge part of their economy.

I was angered by this article because of the fact that we have adults and children who are living in poverty and we are giving illegal aliens a reward for being criminals using taxpayer money. What is wrong with the Obama crowd and why do the poor which includes a lot of minorities keep supporting him? Incidently, they have the highest percent of unemployed, jobs they are qualified for are going to illegals. I don't get it.

Bingo and Movies????

If El Presidente (ours...NOT theirs) wants to do something positive for the ILLEGAL's...he should try ENGLISH classes ??

One could only imagine how well our government treats these illegal invaders when they're not in federal custody! God only knows what kind of money and benefits our government throws at these parasites. No expense is apparently spared when hosting illegal invaders. Of course, we the tax payers are paying for it....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ooops, they forgot to also offer our invader amigos massages and other happy endings. Btw, what's wrong with modeling ICE detention after Sheriff Arpaio's jail? Baloney sandwiches, no coffee, only the weather channel to watch etc etc? Not one thing!

What will it take to wake up the American public and vote out our self centered brain dead politicians? We have veterans and seniors barely getting by, and yet we treat these invaders like honored guests!
    BO is hell bent on destroying our Country and implementing his muslim philosophy. How in hell could our voters be so damn blind? The scary part is... who is pulling his strings? He is just an empty suit. If it wasn't for his speaking ability, he would pass for a shoe salesman! To date, I am dumbfounded that we allow him to remain in office without proving his citizenship! We are the dumb ones now!

Attack by Terrorist Inevitable Because of Obama not Securing

The USA will suffer a terrible attack from the terrorists soon because it is inevitable because Obama and our scumbag politicians refuse to close our borders and deport all who are here illegally, a number of which are very dangerous besides taking our jobs and bankrupting us. I just pray that it will effect Obama, his family and our scumbag politicians who are making it possible for these terrorists and illegals to be in our country instead of our innocent citizens who are unable to get these evil politicians to deport these people. Obama’s “onlyâ€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    WOW "W" ... look at all of the New ALIPAC'rs ... WELCOME to ALIPAC ~ It feels like the Calvary showing up in the nick of time
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast