Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejacket-9
    What will it take to wake up the American public and vote out our self centered brain dead politicians? We have veterans and seniors barely getting by, and yet we treat these invaders like honored guests!
    BO is hell bent on destroying our Country and implementing his muslim philosophy. How in hell could our voters be so damn blind? The scary part is... who is pulling his strings? He is just an empty suit. If it wasn't for his speaking ability, he would pass for a shoe salesman! To date, I am dumbfounded that we allow him to remain in office without proving his citizenship! We are the dumb ones now!
    You are so right Bluejacket-9. Our problem is leadership and money. We don't have the leadership or money. We need organizations that impeach people like Obama who promise everything we long for and then work to our destruction. Until we have such organizations that have the expertise and financing to remove these liars, we are kind of out of luck. But Jan Brewer could make a difference, but she needs donations because somebody (you can guess who) put pressure on the courts to withhold campaign financing from Jan Brewer that she needs to be elected. Therefore we need to send Jan Brewer all the support we can--our great hope in a sea of scumbag politicians.

These changes would be a gateway for more lax changes in the future. I can almost hear Lohn Jennon's imagine playing in the background.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Re: Here's my Six-Part plan to Get Rid of the Illegals NO Co

Quote Originally Posted by tncdel
    o help create jobs for Americans, and to get rid of the illegals sucking the lifeblood out of our country's economy,

1.) Put a bounty out of $5,000 for each illegal alien brought to I.C.E. Our citizens can become employed by the job of getting rid of illegals. Then FINE each illegal $10,000 plus deport costs, leaving the government a net profit of $5,000, without making taxpayers foot the bill for deportation. Then FORCE-work the illegals [on chain gangs, road crews, etc.] to pay off the fines before deporting them. Inasfar as judges have already sentenced our own citizens guilty of crimes to work off fines, so pro-illegals lobbyists couldn't say it would be "unconstitutional." For illegals certainly aren't entitled to be exempt from punishment our own citizens get.

2.) Establish a hot-line paying $500 rewards for anyone who blows the whistle on employers of illegal aliens, and fine the employers $10,000 EACH illegal found working for them plus deport costs. That way taxpayers not only won't have to foot the bill for deport costs, but BOTH the employers and the illegal aliens will have to pay it, so that we get back DOUBLE what it costs us to deport them. Crackdown on a few employers of illegals like that, and I bet you will see mass lay-offs of illegals around the country being replaced by our own people.

3.) Establish a hot-line paying $500 each tip for an illegal alien obtaining welfare, food stamps, or any other federal or state services.

4.) Establish a hot-line to report any non-profit agency giving aid to illegal aliens. It is a federal felony CRIME to aid or abet, or to encourage or harbor, illegal aliens.
    See:
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... C1324.html

5.) Establish a hot-line to report any university or other school harboring illegal aliens, either as students or as employees.
    Dream Act HELL! Prosecute those schools, fining them $10,000 EACH illegal plus deport costs.

6.) Lastly, IMPEACH and PROSECUTE President Obama, and all TRAITORS in Congress trying to give amnesty, "free" college, etc. to FOREIGN NATIONALS HERE ILLEGALLY. For they are not exempt from federal law which says it's a felony CRIME, punishable by 5 years prison and $5,000 fine, to aid or abet, or to encourage or harbor, illegal aliens. Mostly it's Democrats doing that, but some GOP like McCain, Graham, etc. need to be sacrificed along with cleaning out the Dem traitors in order to uphold and enforce the law.
    Yeah!! Great thoughts! Now if we could only get enforcement.

My gosh! I have heard it all!

What imbecile came up with this plan? It is another absurd idea that will cost the taxpayers. Can they be serious?

Let's keep making illegals feel more welcome eh? Humane? Unfreakingbelievable!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IF OBAMA GIVE THESE RIGHTS TO "ILLEGAL" IMMIGRANTS, "I DEMAND!!!!!! THAT AS AN AMERICAN, IF I AM EVER ARRESTED, BECAUSE I AM ILLEGAL FOR ANY REASON, I RECEIVE THE SAME RIGHTS, THIS SHOULD ALL COME OUT OF OBAMA'S PAYCHECK!!!
    AMEICAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejacket-9
    What will it take to wake up the American public and vote out our self centered brain dead politicians? We have veterans and seniors barely getting by, and yet we treat these invaders like honored guests!
    BO is hell bent on destroying our Country and implementing his muslim philosophy. How in hell could our voters be so damn blind? The scary part is... who is pulling his strings? He is just an empty suit. If it wasn't for his speaking ability, he would pass for a shoe salesman! To date, I am dumbfounded that we allow him to remain in office without proving his citizenship! We are the dumb ones now!
    Whose pulling the strings? The Bilderburg group, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Tri Lateral Comission.

Google "The Obama Deception". You can see the full version of it on YouTube.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama Admin to offer illegals movie nights, bingo, arts

I say we start a national campaign to donate $1.00 to buy a ticket to send your favorite illegal a bus ticket HOME!!! We could setup billboards with information on how to donate your $1.00 and hire buses to cart these thieves back home. We don't need to be spending our good money and time to coddle these entitlement wanabees anymore!!! SEND THEM HOME--EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!

Re: Obama Admin to offer illegals movie nights, bingo, arts.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    ICE to make detention centers more humane

By SUSAN CARROLL HOUSTON CHRONICLE
    June 8, 2010, 10:16PM

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials are preparing to roll out a series of changes at several privately owned immigration detention centers, including relaxing some security measures for low-risk detainees and offering art classes, bingo and continental breakfast on the weekends.

The changes outlined in the ICE e-mail are planned for nine detention centers owned and operated by Corrections Corporation of America, including the 900-bed Houston Contract Detention Facility on the city's north side.

Gibson said CCA is making the improvements at no additional cost to ICE. The agency's contract with CCA for the Houston detention center requires that ICE pay $99 per bed daily for each detainee, slightly lower than the $102 average daily rate ICE pays nationally .
    These are privately owned centers and CCA needs to foot the bill for this.

Who are the members of congress that support this? We need to get these names so they can hear from us.

[quote="AirborneSapper7"]how many Americans are STARVING ~ Literally starving ~ 1 in 8 on Welfare

how many Americans are Un-employeed / Under Employed 32.6 Million

how many Americans have lost their home to Forclosure or about to ~ Millions ~ up to 7 Million Projected through 2011

and this MORON / this Goof ball has the nerve to install “an all-inclusive resortâ€

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast