Nick Weyland • March 16, 2009

Print this page E-mail this article Share Del.icio.us
Facebook
Digg
Reddit
Newsvine
Buzz up! What if the federal government refused to enforce worksite enforcement claiming the immigration laws are broken? But that is impossible you say after Congress' Coalition for Immigration Reform was defeated, when amnesty was rejected by the people in 2007 and we now have an economic crisis. Well, think again.

Recently worksite enforcement in Bellingham, Wash., yielded the arrests of 28 employees illegally in the United States but Janet Napolitano, new secretary for Homeland Security, is reviewing the action. The Obama administration is allegedly signaling it wants a shift in immigration policy that would rely less on worksite enforcement and more on employers who hire "illegal immigrants" and overall immigration reform.

Yes, you read the above correctly. It is another run at amnesty and more gobbledygook on immigration enforcement.

For the record, worksite enforcement is about taking on employers and arresting the illegal aliens working there. For the record there is no such thing as an "illegal immigrant." It is an oxymoron promoted by the media and liberals to make illegal aliens entering the country appear less threatening. An immigrant is a person who is admitted legally in the country and has the same rights as a U.S. citizen except they can't vote.

How do I know this? I am former Border Patrol, supervisory special agent and section chief for both INS and ICE for DOJ and Homeland Security. More importantly, I don't have to keep silent any longer.

A friend of mine in Arizona wrote me about the published raid and Napolitano saying, "I could have warned you about Napolitano. When she was governor of Arizona her main response was to blame the federal government for all the illegal alien problems."

Seeing one alien dead in the desert or under an overturned car just once would make you stop feeling good about welcoming them here to make your life easier and give you the satisfaction of letting them stay here as a favor from you. Further, if you or I jeopardized children in bringing them through deserts or rivers, bandits and the like, we would be facing child endangerment charges.

If all this does not make you cry out for immigration enforcement, then my friend, you have nothing on the character of Lady Macbeth. Your hands are equally as bloody.

I urge you to demand Napolitano be removed from her position and Obama stop representing foreign interests.

Next Pageundefined
Previous PageNick Weyland lives in Springfield.

In your voice
Read reactions to this story
Newest first Oldest first
TakeTwo wrote:

EXCELLENT Article!!! While we sympathize with so many wanting to ge inside our borders to make life better, the numbers that are coming is absolutely unaffordable. The current administration is doing a number of things that bears watching on just how many illegals we are allowing to be absorbed into our communities and work force.

The best resource for getting up-to-date facts on legislative issues is http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

If you are not convinced that the numbers being absorbed is unaffordable, copy/paste this website and watch this presentation on how we cannot afford this:
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/resou ... balls.html
3/16/2009 6:17:45 AM EXCELLENT Article!!! While we sympathize with so many wanting to ge inside our borders to make life better, the numbers that are coming is absolutely unaffordable. The current administration is doing a number of things that bears watching on just how many illegals we are allowing to be absorbed into our communities and work force.

The best resource for getting up-to-date facts on legislative issues is http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

If you are not convinced that the numbers being absorbed is unaffordable, copy/paste this website and watch this presentation on how we cannot afford this:
http://www.numbersusa.com/content/re...-gumballs.html TakeTwo
Recommend New post Reply to this Post Report Abuse

rgmrs3 wrote:

Nick Weyland, I urged many of you to demand that Cheney be removed, that Rumsfeld be removed, that Rice be removed - that finally BUSH be removed. Did you listen? And this was after they had done untold damage to our country - and violated law.
Why on earth, after less than 2 months in office, would we listen to someone like you at all?

3/16/2009 6:16:03 AM Nick Weyland, I urged many of you to demand that Cheney be removed, that Rumsfeld be removed, that Rice be removed - that finally BUSH be removed. Did you listen? And this was after they had done untold damage to our country - and violated law.
Why on earth, after less than 2 months in office, would we listen to someone like you at all?
rgmrs3
Recommend (1) New post Reply to this Post Report Abuse

littlefeats wrote:

It's hard to inforce something that has already started. Bush allowed Mexican truck drivers to go all over the United States . Stop the trucks and Imagration will slow way down. Either that are let everybody in and make them serve 10 years in the service. That might slow them down as well.
3/16/2009 6:06:29 AM

http://www.news-leader.com/article/2009 ... /903160317