Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obamas Auntie here illegally and he didn't know, This guy is a real dunce or he is just plain a big fat lier, in eithor case I don't think he is qualifed to be President. I sure hope the masses get a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Irembr911
    Obamas Auntie here illegally and he didn't know, This guy is a real dunce or he is just plain a big fat lier, in eithor case I don't think he is qualifed to be President. I sure hope the masses get a brain.
    He keeps discounting his acquaintances and associations, that doesn't wash anymore with Khalidi actually babysitting his kids. We're suppose to believe he didn't hear Wrights messages of hate, that Ayers was just a guy in the neighborhood BUT WAIT (cheap TV commercial) I did start my political career in his living room, and served on a board with him and attended a party for Khalidi with Ayers.

I don't know enough about my associations and acquaintances but I know enough to lead the country. Right um hum!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article has more than 2,000 comment on USA TODAY's Online site. You can read them and leave a comment of your own at this link:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/e ... aunt_N.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Zeituni Onyango

Zeituni Onyango, Obama aunt, has found her place in history.
    You can now, and forever, GOOGLE her name and come up with more info than for most other people.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

you just can't make this stuff up!!

obama is a nightmare that just keeps giving

McCain/Palin '08

Re: Obama Citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1
    One would think with all the rumors all over the web about Obama having been born in Kenya and not the USA, they would either investigate or provide proof to the contrary. This is very troubling, as it would be very simple to put this question to rest ones and for all.

Welcome to Alipac elvis1

It is eating me alive, but seemingly, the courts have decided the WE THE PEOPLE do not have the right to know the truth about those we are asked to vote for.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Obamas are multi-millionaires yet the American taxpayer subsidizes Auntie's rent. Let's spread the wealth!!
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, vanzorge! No script writer would have ever presented such an insane political plot for a movie and expect to have it produced. I look forward to what Hollywood puts out after the election!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Democratic U.S. Rep. John Conyers of Michigan fired off a letter asking Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff to investigate whether someone leaked the information to the media in an effort to damage Obama.
    Obviously, Democratic U.S. Rep. John Conyers of Michigan doesn't think the American people have a right to know this information, especially since Obama advocates giving amnesty to those who have entered this country in violation of our immigration laws, which ironically, would seem to perhaps benefit his illegal auntie!

Notice, how he does not demand an investigation to determine why this scofflaw is still in this country, FOUR Years after a letter of deportation was issued against her, in addition to her somehow qualifying for public housing! How about that investigation!!!

What a disgrace!
    Apparently the Democrats don't believe that we the people should have the right to make an educated decision. Perhaps they do not believe we are as stupid as they pretend we are. With all of the facts, nobody would vote for Obama.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RELATED

Related:

Officials to probe Obama aunt immigration case leak

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/e ... aunt_N.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast