Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Courts Radical La Raza Group

Obama Courts Radical La Raza Group
    by Tom Fitton

A few weeks ago I told you that the Obama administration has nearly tripled the amount of taxpayer funds given to the radical Mexican separatist group the National Council of La Raza (NCLR). Not coincidentally, this increased generosity commenced after Obama tapped one of NCLR’s former top officials (Cecilia Munoz) to serve as his Director of Intergovernmental Affairs.

Well, following on that story, President Obama delivered a high-profile speech to NCLR last week, letting the radicals know he plans on giving more to them than just cash. Now, to be fair, this organization has for a long time had friends in high places in both political parties and enough pull to secure speeches from such political heavyweights as Governor Rick Perry (R-TX).

The Chicago Sun-Times has the full transcript of Obama’s speech. However, I thought I would share with you a few of the key excerpts and headlines:

1. Obama noted the influence of the NCLR within his administration. It is good to be back with NCLR. It is good to see all of you. Right off the bat, I should thank you because I have poached quite a few of your alumni to work in my administration.

[b]2. Obama promised to complete his mission to pass the Dream Act, another of his “stealth amnestyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This link from the above article should be read by everyone.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/20 ... millas.pdf
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Thanks for posting this NM

I have NO doubt Obama will grant Amnesty right before he is booted out of the White House unless the Halt Act is passed in Congress which I do not see happening because Dems own the Senate.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson