Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama and Illegal Immigration

As I see it
    Glenn Spencer -- November 8, 2008

Obama and Illegal Immigration

Can you imagine President Obama moving to legalize 15 million illegal aliens in the middle of the greatest recession the nation has seen since 1929? With unemployment rising and millions looking for work, he wouldn.t dare add to the legal work force!

Even if he tried, all members of the House of Representatives will face the electorate in less than two years and will probably not go along with him. Moreover, the Republican co-author of the comprehensive immigration reform bill in the Senate, John McCain, said he wouldn.t sign it today. He would insist on achieving border security first, and will take some time.

If the people rose in near rebellion to stop the amnesty bill last year, this time the peasants might well grab those pitchforks that Pat Buchanan has spoken of.

So let.s say we can stop legalization, Obama could still curtail enforcement. This might be true of the aggressive on site raids carried out by ICE in recent months, but it shouldn.t stop the states from enforcing existing laws. If Obama tries to stop cooperating with the states he might be subject to impeachment for not obeying the laws of the land.

What about the border fence, couldn.t he stop that? There is mounting evidence that the border fence is having a major impact of drug smuggling and this probably explains the major upheaval in Mexico. If the people understand this, they will demand that the job of fencing the border be completed.

All of this depends on getting the truth to the American People. As to the border, the only organization in America equipped to report what is going on with the fence is American Border Patrol. Only ABP has the raw aerial surveillance data that prove that fence construction has impacted drug smuggling corridors. It deserves your support.

www.americanpatrol.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama seems to have some "economic advisors" who, at least to this point, have been strongly pro-immigration. Andy Staern, Anna Burger, Rep. George Miller.
    What about the border fence, couldn't he stop that? There is mounting evidence that the border fence is having a major impact of drug smuggling and this probably explains the major upheaval in Mexico. If the people understand this, they will demand that the job of fencing the border be completed.
    I keep emailing to my US Rep. official, US news releases about interceptions of drugs and human cargo by our border agents. He has a long way to go, probably, in even acknowledging there is a major problem. Next I'll raise the issue of the fence.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As many pundits have been saying, no matter what the campaign rhetoric, neither candidate really knew the depths of the problems this country faces. With his intelligence briefings and conference with the economic advisors, Obama suddenly looked a little bit older and a bit more worried when he gave his first news conference as president-elect.
    Let's just hope that the GWB gang doesn't move on legalizing before Obama takes office. Found this today: [quote]In May, the White House said it wanted to avoid the rush of “midnight regulationsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama suddenly looked a little bit older and a bit more worried when he gave his first news conference as president-elect.
    I noticed that too. That's one thing for sure.....being President sure ages the heck out of you. He's already being bombarded by all the special interest groups.......we supported you, now you owe us......the question about for all America is null and void.....it's more about the special interests and not the general welfare of all Americans.

I noticed that too. He looked like a different person when some reporter asked him about the national security meeting he had last week.

(Gulp) I hope and pray that the Dems and President-elect Obama are ready for whatever lies ahead for us.

I'm praying for him and for us every night without fail.