Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY IS THIS GUY (THE SENATOR FROM ILL. LUIS WHATS HIS NAME) BUSTING A GUT TO GET MILLIONS OF MEXICANS LEGALIZED WHEN HE HIMSELF IS PUETO RICAN? I JUST DON'T GET IT. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO IN LOVE WITH THIS COUNTRY. THEY ARE HERE FOR WHAT THEY KNOW THEY CAN GET AT THE COST OF TAXPAYING CITIZENS. I DON'T THINK THAT THE FIRST AMNESTY SHOULD HAVE BEEN GRANTED. THE ONLY THING IT DID WAS CAUSE MORE AND MORE OF THEM TO STREAM ACCROSS THE BORDER STEALING JOBS AND AMERICAN TAXPAYER BENEFITS WHILE THEY SEND MOST OF THEIR ILLEGALLY GOTTEN MONEY BACK HOME. IT ALSO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO COME HERE AND DEMAND THINGS OF THIS COUNTRY THAT THEY WOULD NEVER DEMAND OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY. I FOR ONE AM SICK OF THEM AND THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BE DONE FOR THEM IS TO DEPORT THEM. AND BY DOIING THAT, IT WOULD FREE UP MILLIONS OF JOBS FOR THE MULTITUDE OF AMERICAN AND LEGAL CITIZENS. MY MOTHER ALWAYS USE TO SAY THAT CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME AND THIS IS NOT THE HOME FOR THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY AND THEREFORE THEY SHOULD BE DENIED EVERYTHING THAT THEY AND THEIR GOVERNMENT ARE DEMANDING OF THIS COUNTRY AND ITS CITIZENS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    I am so disgusted and depressed. I am sick to death of hearing spanish, of the spanish being catered to, of all illegals who are sucking us dry and getting things that legal citizens cannot, of graffiti and gangs. I have been unemployed for just over a year now. There are not enough jobs for all of us.

Where I was last employed, I was the only American born and raised here, and though some immigrants were legal, most were not. I swear I have post traumatic stress over being forced to hear another language for 5 days a week, most of the day!

We call and write and protest against this invasion and Obama wants amnesty? What are we going to do? We have citizens who need jobs to care for their families, we have tent cities growing because homeless shelters are filled to capacity and cheap housing is taken by the illegals so the waiting lists are too long.

These people are demanding and bold and in your face expecting their 'rights'. They raise their flags above our own, step on and burn our flags, yell and scream and don't care about stealing our identities, social security numbers etc. They call America stupid! They have no love for this country, just want the freebies. Sorry, I really needed to vent.
    HELLO AND WELCOME TO ALIPAC. I REALLY LOVED YOUR COMMENT AND EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS OH SO TRUE ITS TIME FOR US TO START TAKING CARE OF OUR OWN. SPEAKING OF THESE ILLEGAL ALIENS GETTING THINGS THAT AMERICAN AND LEGAL CITIZENS CAN'T, REALLY MAKES ME SICK AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT IT. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE CITIZENS DYING BECAUSE OF AN ILLNESS THAT THEY CANNOT TAKE CARE OF BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE MEDICAL INS. AND THEY ARE DENIED THE SAME BENEFIT THAT ILLEGALS ARE RECEIVING AND THAT IS MEDICAID. ITS WRONG AND WE REALLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAY OUR CITIZENS ARE BEING OVERLOOKED IN FAVOR OF PEOPLE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO OUR GOVERNMENT BENEFITS PAID FOR BY TAXPAYING CITIZENS ITS FEELING MORE AND MORE LIKE WE ARE THE ILLEGAL ONES BY THE WAY WE ARE MISTREATED BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.

Banned
    We all know we are here getting ready for the amnesty assault on our country , be ready to defend our republic .
    This site is not here as a hobby or for our entertainment . Get armed with all the facts and information you can . If you have not already .
    It was never a question of if the push for amnesty was coming , just when our traitorous government decides to stick the knife in our American backs .
    How dare them again . I have no respect left once the Obama administration starts another mission to destroy our great nation .
    The rule of law will only be something to be negotiated and not followed .
    Where are we then ? In a third world cesspool .
    We must win this fight . The American people will win this fight . Then our immigration laws will be enforced and ports and borders secured so America never has to discuss amnesty again .
    Now lets toughen up and get ready to kick some pro-illegal open border ASS .

Re: NO Amnesty unless....

Quote Originally Posted by momsenior
    No amnesty.!! Period double exclamation points.
    We can't take care of the poor and unemployed U S citizens here by birth! What the Sam Hill do we need another 12 or 20 million more citizens? What does BO get out of it? OH! I get it! He would have 12 to 20 million more votes in 2012!! Voila! He just wants some more puppets! Not just no, but HELL NO! NO AMNESTY for any illegal alien!
    The voters he bought have wised up so he wants to give a bunch of aliens amnesty so they can register to vote! No Brainer!
    THE ONLY THING THEY ARE GIVING OUR POOR UNEMPLOYED U.S.CITIZENS IS A FEW DOLLARS WORTH OF FOOD STAMPS WHILE THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY AND WORKING ILLEGALLY ARE RECEIVING THAT AND SO MUCH MORE.

And this surprises us how?
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Re: VIDEO of the speech

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSamchez
    This is the video of the President speaking at the Hispanic Congressional Caucus Institute. He says in so many words, No healthcare for illegals so this is why we have to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

VIDEO is just over 1 minute. Amnesty at the 50 second mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2-dAXf3lgo
    Posted to the comments:

What's next? There are over 12 million drug users in America, actual citizens, is Obama going to legalize all drugs? I'd vote for that before Amnesty!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are right the Amnesty Act of 1986 should never have happened. As usual congress did it the LAZY way. It was easier than deporting all of them!
    BO is using everything he can think of to get control of this country and turn it into a communistic country! What better way than adding several million people who would vote for him in a heartbeat! I repeat, I watched him last year from May 1st until the middle of July when it got to the point of being nauseating! He contradicted himself from day to day picking and choosing his places to speak in and saying what he thought they wanted to hear. The one thing that never changed was that he tagged every speech with several repeats of the "hope and change" crap! Many times it really made no sense, just a bunch of words strung together. Now he is in a position of having to speak of things with substance and he really does not know how because he is a psychopathic liar. He is still lying and it is about things that the citizens of this country know about and he gets less and less sure of himself because the truth is so foreign to him that he does not know how or what to do! Neither does he know one thing about how to run a lemonade stand let alone a vast country! Business, healthcare, insurance, schools, every avenue of the way commerce is done and the way we live is beyond his comprehension! I have never been sure he won the election on the votes of the people. How much did ACORN have to do with it! Right here in Indiana in Hammond and South Bend, plus Indianapolis, Acorn was caught "cheating" but we were never told how it was resolved. A friend who worked the polls said that the precinct numbers in our small town were not the same when they were published as when they were tallied at the polling place???? We are all guilty of not paying enough attention to the details of these things and not demanding more investigation when we are aware of them happening! I also still believe that BO is a citizen of Kenya! Otherwise why keep all of his records legally locked up? All the ones that would show his place of birth are unavailable! It is a mess and we just have to keep fighting and praying that some how this can be stopped or as a country we will be destroyed. The crooks and weirdo's that he has picked for his cabinet and as czars is another bad story!

Quote Originally Posted by edstate
    And this surprises us how?
    edstate, you are correct. This should come as now surprise to anyone who has been following current and past events. The treasonous scheming that we are witnessing goes very deep. If an attempt is made to legalize those here illegally it will get very ugly, very fast. Any rational American can see the devastating effects that it would bring to this country. For your country and your family's sake, don't let it happen.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Congress would win back some respect from the American people if they decide instead to give Amnesty to Rep Joe Wilson.

ang
    The behavior of this Pres. is unconscionable! All his policies are NOT in the best interest of the American people. He is spending more & more money that we do not have (have you read the Stimulus Bill?) on some of the most ridiculous programs imaginable. His Cap & Trade is nothing more than another tax. The healthcare debacle defies logic, even to the dimwitted, costing trillions & not having enough providers to cover 334 million people (incl. illegals). The closer to reality figure of uninsured is about 15 mil. They are the 18-30 group, who can afford insurance, but elect not to spend money on it, since they do't get very sick. They would rather have their non-essential "feel good" items. The appointees by this Pres. are astonishingly poor choices, even for one as inexperienced as he is. Now, he is about to dismantle the missile shield program in Poland & Chech Republic! All these facts put together, one would think that our Pres. is determined to destroy our American way of life!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast