Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Screw ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS!! If they want to be here so bad, let them Pay, just like the LEGAL AMERICANS do. I am so sick of them getting everything handed to them, while there are hard working Legal Americans that Can't get what the ILLEGALS are getting. Oh, and Screw you BANK OF AMERICA for giving Loans and Credit Cards to them while you Deny Legal Citizens! I say, DEPORT, DEPORT, DEPORT!!! Oh, and one other thing that really pisses me off,,, If you are so Proud to be in America, QUIT Waving those Stupid Mexican Flags, if you wave them, then that is what you are Proud of, then get (mod edit) back over to the Flag of the Country you are Waving! Over Here, WE WAVE THE AMERICAN FLAG!!

Quote Originally Posted by ang
    one would think that our Pres. is determined to destroy our American way of life!
    One would think?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

America went to Washington on Sept. 12 (by the millions according to some more credible accounts) in an effort to make a peaceful redress of grievence to the bloated Federal gubmint. That showing of protest was not directed at any one particular issue but to the insanity in general. Likely hundreds of thousands more who couldn't make it to Washington gathered at their State Capitols and local Courthouses and parks to express their displeasure with the way the traitors are conducting themselves. There were for sure that many more who agreed with the ones who actually showed up who couldn't show up themselves for whatever reasons.

Still the traitors in our gubmint choose to ignore or dance around the wishes of the vast majority of the American Citizenry. WHY?? Why would they do this?? There has to be an over-riding agenda that gets very little press or exposure outside of some websites. It must be a pretty important agenda to the traitors for them to keep throwing amnesty into the face of the American People time after time after time. Make no mistake, they are more than well aware of where the American People stand on this issue of Illegals and amnesty. They KNOW!! OK, Let's see now, ......Can you say,.... NEW WORLD ORDER?? Can you say,....ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT??

In order to merge America into just a part of the "bigger picture", first the "elite" must dismantle what the founding fathers created, What America is. After all, there is NO other country on the face of the earth like America and therefore America's soveriegnty MUST be disolved so that she can fit in with the medeocre or third world.

Yes, let's make no mistake, the fact that those third worlders are being allowed to flood in here by our own puppet gubmint cannot be attributed to an attempt to elevate the quality of life of the third worlders but for the express purpose to have the effect that actually occurs which is to LOWER the quality of life of the American People to third world status.

I must agree with Texasborn I too believe that an amnesty could possibly cause things to get "very ugly very fast." But given the history of treasonous politicians on this issue, is that what they are trying to do?? Could they be intentionally trying to pick a "fight" with the American People?? Well, Going by the globalist playbook,(refer to "Georgia Guidestones") perhaps that IS the goal. If so, this is evil insanity on steroids. Of course this is speculation. I cannot prove this. But I didn't come up with this concept by myself and I am not the only one who lends credence to it.

However, if it is true, then it is truly TREASON and the founding fathers were wise enough to give us the remedy on the front end.

Americans have put down tyranny here on American soil since the founding of our country. It was done on the local level in the middle 20th Century in a small town called Athens, Tennesse. It is a very interesting little piece of American history which is known by few but should be known to ALL. To read newspaper article accounts of the battle of Athens, Tn. from the era in which the battle took place, just do a search on it. "The battle of Athens, Tennessee" It's an interesting read.

Mr. Obama said legalizing illegal immigrants is a way to take the sting out of the entire issue.
    Here’s the obvious problem I have with what he said: We’ll be in the same boat the very next day! Thousands more will have snuck over the border and then we’ll have all of these uninsured illegal aliens again. Sure, they’re be less than now, but they’ll continue to come. There have been 3,363 breaches in the fence as of May!

Welcome auntieang69, momsenior, and Yvonne!
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Banned
    Ironic , All we ask is our laws and the constitution be followed with as history as proved has made us us envied by the world , a few common sense small adjustments may be needed as times change . Small common sense unnoticeable changes for the better .
    It did not just start with this administration , the government takes not little steps for the good of the nation . They want huge change .
    They want a " One World Order "? or globalist economy . or sticking our noses where it constitutionally does not belong around the world?
    Americans don't want this , and more and more are standing up and saying Hell No . Get back to our root values which have made our country great .
    And for this , our Elected " how could we " leaders call Us " Extremists ? Racists ?
    They are the Extremists , they are the Racists .

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    Americans have put down tyranny here on American soil since the founding of our country. It was done on the local level in the middle 20th Century in a small town called Athens, Tennesse. It is a very interesting little piece of American history which is known by few but should be known to ALL. To read newspaper article accounts of the battle of Athens, Tn. from the era in which the battle took place, just do a search on it. "The battle of Athens, Tennessee" It's an interesting read.
    I just a read a short version of it. It's an inspiring story, but this would have to happen on a much larger scale given the situation we're facing right now. The enemy would be a lot more formidable then just a county sheriff and a few deputies.

LAPhil, I wasn't suggesting that we should do anything comparable to what happened in Athens but If amnesty did pass and the American people did decide that it was the last straw, formidable or no formidable a crowd the size of the crowd on 9/12/09 could make 'em run for the bunkers. Those traitors in Washington are a bunch of cowards anyway.

Nancy Pelosi is just fine with a situation in which the treason and tyranny is coming fast and furious but if the people say something about it that she doesn't like, she wants to tune up and fake cry. I was frightened for those in that news conference when she did that. What if her face had sprung a leak when she faked the cry?? It could have been a botox contamination the likes of which the world has never witnessed before. She really needs to be more considerate in the future and get a grasp on what the consequences for America could be if all that botox somehow ever escaped from her face.

LAPhil, I wasn't suggesting that we should do anything comparable to what happened in Athens but If amnesty did pass and the American people did decide that it was the last straw, formidable or no formidable a crowd the size of the crowd on 9/12/09 could make 'em run for the bunkers.
    No, I didn't think you were suggesting that. However, the time for storming the bunkers is before, not after amnesty passes. The elites in Washington need to be aware of exactly how much of the wrath of the American people they're going to incur if they even think about it.

BTW, did you see the expression on Nancy Pelosi's face? Neither did anybody else!

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    LAPhil, I wasn't suggesting that we should do anything comparable to what happened in Athens but If amnesty did pass and the American people did decide that it was the last straw, formidable or no formidable a crowd the size of the crowd on 9/12/09 could make 'em run for the bunkers.
    No, I didn't think you were suggesting that. However, the time for storming the bunkers is before, not after amnesty passes. The elites in Washington need to be aware of exactly how much of the wrath of the American people they're going to incur if they even think about it.

BTW, did you see the expression on Nancy Pelosi's face? Neither did anybody else!
    Yes I agree, storming the bunkers MUST be before any amnesty is passed. They don't care what we want now, but after an amnesty, they'd just have us all shot on the spot. Because they'll be confident and satisfied as the new Elite Rulers of the new third world North American Union. What will they have to lose? Who will stop them? Some would praise them, and celebrate. "Necessary casualties" on the way to their NWO Social Justice and Redistribution.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Bostwitz wrote:
    In order to merge America into just a part of the "bigger picture", first the "elite" must dismantle what the founding fathers created, What America is. After all, there is NO other country on the face of the earth like America and therefore America's soveriegnty MUST be disolved so that she can fit in with the medeocre or third world.

Yes, let's make no mistake, the fact that those third worlders are being allowed to flood in here by our own puppet gubmint cannot be attributed to an attempt to elevate the quality of life of the third worlders but for the express purpose to have the effect that actually occurs which is to LOWER the quality of life of the American People to third world status.

I must agree with Texasborn I too believe that an amnesty could possibly cause things to get "very ugly very fast." But given the history of treasonous politicians on this issue, is that what they are trying to do?? Could they be intentionally trying to pick a "fight" with the American People??
    I believe this just might be the "crisis" they are looking for. The reason to bring on Martial Law. They know the likely consequences of their actions. I've begun to think they actually WANT those consequences.

The other reason to do it, against the will of the American people, is the retribution they seek against Americans, certain Americans, who need to be punished, who's wealth needs to be redistributed, and who need to be punished for the sake of Social Justice and Equal Outcomes.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234