Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STAY OUT OF TEXAS OBAMA, YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE!!!
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    As many undocumented aliens residing and arrives to Texas, it seems the State would not have any "sanctuary cities." And would try in any possible ways to assist ICE with removals of criminal aliens.
    Here's the problem.

82 percent of the people in El Paso County are Hispanic

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-228547-pas ... ++hispanic
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    As many undocumented aliens residing and arrives to Texas, it seems the State would not have any "sanctuary cities." And would try in any possible ways to assist ICE with removals of criminal aliens.
    Here's the problem.

82 percent of the people in El Paso County are Hispanic

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-228547-pas ... ++hispanic
    That is a major problem. Texas is a border State, which need tough immigration laws, because many undocumented aliens from other Countries enters the U.S. from Mexico.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    The Republicans need to stand firm...not give an inch and if they do Obama can cry for reform all he wants to but it ain't gonna happen. We need a secure border, not an open one. We need tougher immigration enforcement, not amnesty. We need to be rid of anchor babies and not give them the right to keep their illegal parents here in our borders.

Added the article from The Houston Chronicle to the homepage:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-6284--0-0.html

So far there are 103 comments at the news source link.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why don't he go to Arizona instead of going to Texas the only thing on Obama's pea brain is his getting re-elected and, that is why he is kissing Hispanic butt BTW, when did the U.S. start celebrating Mexican holidays anyway they have been doing this for the past couple of years with this Cinco what ever the H**L it is and using our taxpayers money to hold events at the white house. its aweful funny that with there being other illegals here that are OTM who don't get all of the luxury of having things in government and other things printed in their native tongue. they also don't have the luxury of having the WH host not a one of their holidays. but, its being done for illegal Mexicans and I don't think its right IMO, there is no way that Obama is going to serve another term as potus because of the way he is neglecting American and Legal Citizens by thumbing his nose up at them in favor of ILLEGAL ALIEN MEXICANS. unemployment is at an all time high and, his only concern is how he can keep his promise to hispanics in order to get them to vote for him. I've had enough of him saying that our immigration system is broken when its not, its just not suiting Mexico and their illegal peasants living and working here in the U.S. if Mexico wants to reform any immigration laws, I suggest they reform theirs and leave ours alone.

OH, one more thing, why is it that Obama is always speaking about this subject in front of hispanics only IMO that is a form of racial profiling and if he don't think so he is wrong. he invited hispanics only to the white house when he had his little immigration reform strategy session, the one where he invited hispanic actors and actresses along with hispanic lawmakers. where was JOHN Q PUBLIC AND WHY WASN'T HE/SHE INVITED TO HIS LITTLE POW WOW again we have racial profiling going on in the white house. the only POS that was missing was Calderon.

illegals

Obama we voted the Democrats out in Nov 2010 because you support amnesty for illegal aliens. Those illegals who are here in the United States must be deported now. We Americans have to obey all the laws. If we do not, we go to jail. For me, my friends and family, all illegals are criminals. Therefore, they have to be deported. Obama must be replaced in 2012. We do not want Obama. We are sick and tired of Obama. He and the Democrats say the immigration system is broken. It is not broken. You Obama and Democrats are broken because you do not enforce our immigration laws and do not want to build the fence. The old amnesties were supposed to stop illegal immigration. Those amnesties did nothing to stop illegal immigration. What makes you think Obama and Democrats that a new amnesty will stop illegal immigration? I do not trust the politicians in the White House nor in Congress. Americans must oppose amnesty for criminals and we must demand to deport illegal aliens NOW.

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    In my short time living in Oregon I heard the Lars Larson talk show discussing the fact that Beaverton, Oregon celebrates Cinco de Mayo and doesn't celebrate the Forth of July. People are doing strange things like this all over the country. Fortunately, we seem to be waking up and questioning it.

Obama has done nothing but pander to the Hollywood mentality since he started campaigning. He's just a bad actor trying to get in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    In my short time living in Oregon I heard the Lars Larson talk show discussing the fact that Beaverton, Oregon celebrates Cinco de Mayo and doesn't celebrate the Forth of July. People are doing strange things like this all over the country. Fortunately, we seem to be waking up and questioning it.

Obama has done nothing but pander to the Hollywood mentality since he started campaigning. He's just a bad actor trying to get in the group.

This is old info. Hope you are not right. If I lived there, I would shoot fireworks illegal or not and hope the media covered it.

Cinco de mayo my ass. They had a cinco race yesterday and I would have pulled all the race signs out of the ground but was out of town. I am sick of it.

As of the census of 2000,[1] there were 76,129 people, 30,821 households, and 18,646 families residing in the city. The population density was 4,664.5 per square mile (1,801.1/km²). There were 32,500 housing units at an average density of 1,991.3 per square mile(768.9/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 78.31% White, 9.65% Asian, 1.74% Black or African American, 0.67% Native American, 0.36% Pacific Islander, 5.53% from other races, and 3.74% from two or more races. 11.12% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

Regards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast