Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer

OBAMA WILL GRANT AMNESTY TO ANY MEXICAN REFUGEES

You will not like the following which is NOT an April fools joke. Just got word from the House Immigration Reform Caucus, Obama plans to legalize the estimated 20 million Mexicans who would flee to this country if Mexico collapses including millions more falsely claiming asylum who would invoke chain migration for their immediate and extended family members.. Obama would call them "refugees" and say it would be inhumane to return them to Mexico. Instead of securing the border to stop the flood of drugs and human traffic Obama would being in even more cheap labor and votes. Also found out the DREAM ACT has been assigned bill numbers S 729 and HR 1751. The upper age limit has been bumped from 30 under the previous legislation to 35. illegal aliens will use fraudulent documentation to claim they were here before the age of 16 and at least 5 years in this country for eligibility who also will invoke chain migration for their immediate and extended family members too. Here we go again. This congress once again shows it does not give a horse's ass about unemployed and suffering Americans.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

I was afraid this was going to happen! Obama would simply consider mexico a war torn state and grant every illegal invader in this country refugee status!!!

This will be the end if it ever happens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I'm glad you put this up again. THIS IS A WORRISOME SHOCKER!!!

First of all, IMO I don't think Obama can legalize anyone without changing federal immigration laws in Congress. It would be illegal for him to do this! Nor can he legalize the aliens already here. He does not have the powers of a dictator.

Secondly, if there would be any such move on the administration's part there would be major upheaval in this country. NO JOKE!

If this happened I am afraid it would start a civil war in this country.

Have you seen the article on amnesty by executive regulatory (in)action by the former President of the American Immigration Law Association an Indian I forget his name. It is scary what they think they can get away with.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It will start something alright..12 million (more like 40mill) illegal aliens looking for amnesty competing against millions of refugees - who will be allowed to work.

I'd take the refugees, who stuck it out in their own countries as long as they could, over the illegal aliens (who took the easy way and steal from us).

I suspect the "refugees" will be the more educated ones and business owners, who can actually contribute to an economy.

Send back the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I know he can't legalize them without congress' input I am a political science major) but according to the caucus he would release all of them after a short detainment period and confer amnesty on them which in essence is legalization. And we need to start working to stop the DREAM ACT.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Have you seen the article on amnesty by executive regulatory (in)action by the former President of the American Immigration Law Association an Indian I forget his name. It is scary.
    No, I haven't Richard. Can you find it again and put it up?

Unfortunately these refugees would be from northern Mexico (uneducated and impoverished) and the millions more from other Latin American countries who would falsely claim amnesty too.

Reconquista is the outcome if millions of citizens from the south enter and join with their other citizens already illegally present in the United States.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast