Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One no Publisher will touch --- so far

So far two publishers have refused this article. They tell me its "Too harsh"

My response to this is the harshness if because of the environment I'm being forced to endure.

The Making of an American Bigot (revised 2007)

http://www.fedupwithpc.com/articles/aja/bigot107.html

Let me know what you think...and if there some place with the nerve to print what most every American is thinking.
    Opinions are supposed to be personal.

I do not know who would publish it but it is a great piece of work.

I really like your article, but the title bothers me.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

It is sad but I think this is how most Americans are feeling and afraid to say so.

Thanks to our government!! they sure know how to do a bang up job.

We need to Impeach Bush!! Its the only way to send a message!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Great article! I agree that most Americans are feeling exactly this way. Why not email it to some local and national politicians?

Thanks for the feedback.

The title is intended to be a question. You see here in Phoenix the Latino community labels people bigots for stating the obvious, that the hoard outside Home Depot are illegal aliens, that they are taking advantage of our hospitality, and deserve criminal DEPORTATION. The word of choice by those sympathetic to the Mexican plight and the ACLU and half of our state government is 'bigot.'

Stated clearly (which I think I have done) it makes you wonder if 'bigot' is the appropriate term.

It really tweaked me when my normal outlets wouldn't accept this article but took my "Squandered Blood?" (can google it or find it on www.theconservativevoice.com , or on my discussion site www.fedupwithpc.com) piece.

I really would like to see this article spread since its very much what people are feeling and may explain to some lofty political suit just how close to Jeffersons "Blood of Patriots and Tyants" we are actually getting.

Impeaching Bush isn't the answer. If he were to go another professional politician with his/her own motives would step in and the invasion would continue. The NAU isn't something Bush concoted, it didnt start when he was elected, and to ge the funding it has received takes the large majority of the congress. Can the hate Bush rhetoric and see the issue for what it is.

April
    If I am heading down the road to becoming a bigot it is because my government has stripped away all those things I grew up believing in. It’s because there is a larger plan unfolding that does not include America as I know it. It is because I have more than a 12 second understanding of events. It is because I refuse to accept the slop that the American government has become. It is because I know when something is un-American. Why? I am American.
    I agree, our government's betrayal is turning us into very angry people.
    However,I refuse to let the govenment change me into a bigot. I will work to force the government to change its attitude on the matter of illegal immigration......I will not allow it to change mine.
    When Americans turn this invasion around the political traitors will not only have lost,they will have disappeared along with their illegal friends.

The change is alreay afoot. Its not walking around with sheets over your head, its when you no longer caring to be curious if a latino is legal or illegal simply because you hear an accent. Its the resentment you feel when you cant understand the lady behind the counter.

I personally do not consider myself a bigot. But I'm sure others do though for feeling what I portrayed in this article (justified?).

When the wave of resentment comes and Americans flood the streets of Phoenix in violent protest to this goverments betrayal of our nation and the military has to put Americans down, I'll understand whatever takes place and know that America is no more.

What an excellent article. I hope you get it published. I laugh when I think back to President Bush saying that the "American people should not have to choose between being a welcoming society and a lawful one".

My gosh, no we don't have to choose because we cannot choose. We are a lawful one and he or they think we are going to be welcoming to that.

Such stupid rhetoric.

Thinker, I'm curious. Although I don't do it too much why do you think that people should can the hate Bush rhetoric? What good would it do if the American people supported him? You say don't blame him, but can't he do something, something right.....or is it impossible?! If it's impossible than why?! Is he powerless, what's his problem?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What an excellent article. I hope you get it published. I laugh when I think back to President Bush saying that the "American people should not have to choose between being a welcoming society and a lawful one".

My gosh, no we don't have to choose because we cannot choose. We are a lawful one and he or they think we are going to be welcoming to that.

Such stupid rhetoric.

Thinker, I'm curious. Although I don't do it too much why do you think that people should can the hate Bush rhetoric? What good would it do if the American people supported him? You say don't blame him, but can't he do something, something right.....or is it impossible?! If it's impossible than why?! Is he powerless, what's his problem?!

It is Bushes fault!! He is the commander in chief, who else has the power to order our military out on our border with guns to stop this maddness with one order, one order, that would be all it takes. He has broken his oath of office by not protecting the citizens in country, period

When I think about it until the day someone said we had 12million illegal aliens in this country and after 9/11 I never thought of anyone ethnicity, the problem is it was all being kept quiet all the crime, we never heard about it because it is not in the news, we only find out about it on the net. I don't think anyone wants to sound like a bigot, but it is easy to spin that way when you have so many from one group, and its not even just Mexico but so. America. But we cannot let them make us believe that we are, because most of us know if they got rid of the illegals we would be just fine. We are in choas because they are breaking our laws and not just one, alot of them and we should not let anyone make us lose our focus!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast