Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oregon Considers Deporting American Born Citizen, again

In the only state that rivals California for all out nuttiness, the State of Oregon is once again considering deporting an American born citizen to Mexico.

Less than 6 months after the State made national headlines for trying to send an American born child to Mexico to live with family he had never met, they are at it again. Only this time, the child could be taken from her paternal Grandparents. Grandparents who by all accounts, are providing a superior living situation for the little girl.

Like last time, the deportation plans were triggered by the attempts by the guardians to adopt the child. Unlike last time, these are the American citizen grandparents of the American born child. Unlike the last case, the child is not at all related to the adults the state wishes to send the child to live with.

While millions are fleeing Mexico to come here, the state of Oregon wants to strip an American citizen of her birth rights and deport her to a country where she knows no one and will not have the same rights as a natural born Mexican citizen!

I can't make this stuff up. After you read this article, if you feel this is a complete travesty please call Oregon Department of Human Services and let them know. They can be reached at the Governor's Advocacy Office line at 503-945-6904.

Even if you live elsewhere, make your voice heard so this kind of thing doesn't spread to your state. Keep in mind, at least one child died after the State of Oregon sent American children out of the country to live with people they had never met. DIED!

We stopped them from deporting baby Gabriel, we can stop them again! (Search Gabriel Allred)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DHS embroiled in another child deportation case

Story Published: Apr 9, 2008 at 5:18 PM PDT
    Story Updated: Apr 10, 2008 at 12:27 PM PDT

Video of this story

http://www.katu.com/news/17444484.html?video=YHI&t=a

By Dan Tilkin and KATU Web Staff
    http://www.katu.com/news/17444484.html

HILLSBORO, Ore. – The state of Oregon may try to take a 2-year-old girl from her grandparents in Hillsboro and send her to Mexico to live with relatives of her half-siblings – people she doesn't know.

State officials say they aim to keep the three children together, a move that the grandparents, Luz and Maurice Cephus, are fighting.

The girl at the center of the conflict is 23-month-old Faith Cephus. Her grandparents, (pictured below) who became the girl's certified foster parents, want to adopt her but are living in fear of losing her.

"Her being our blood granddaughter, we thought it was a shoe-in," Maurice Cephus said. "We have a home here. We have an ample amount of space for her. We love her. She's our son's daughter."

But it is not that simple.

To understand why, you have to get a handle on her complicated family tree.

Faith's mother and father are both in prison and are on the verge of losing their parental rights.

That's why the girl lives with her paternal grandparents.

But Faith's mother also has two other children in Oregon, which are Faith's half-brother and half-sister.

The father of those kids is also in prison, and his parents live in Mexico City.

The state is examining whether to send all three children south to Mexico City together, where Faith would live with people she's not related to.

Greg Parker, a spokesman for the Department of Human Services, said the process is just beginning.

"Should siblings remain together? What weight do we give biological grandparents?" Parker said, describing some of the questions involved in such a case. "So it's a tough decision, but it's a decision that we have to make every day, and we start with what's best for the child. Right now it's a little premature to talk about that."

The state said Faith's grandparents need to wait for the process to move forward, adding that a number of court hearings still need to take place before a final decision is made.

That's of no comfort to the Cephuses.

"We're fit to be tied at this present time," Maurice Cephus said. "It's really gotten out of hand. And we don't know what else to do."
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

How can we have such nuts in powerful positions ? What happened to common sense in our country ? Must our country do everything against it's citizens with Fear Tactics and Intimidation ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Remember when we crippled the phone system at the Capitol? I'd like to see that happen to the State of Oregon phone system.

Keep in mind, this child is IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE PEOPLE THEY WANT TO SEND THIS CHILD TO LIVE WITH!!!!!

Please call, a human being will actually answer the phone. We need help from the whole nation to prevent this travesty!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

BUT IF THE CHILD GOES TO LIVE IN MEXICO SHE WILL BE LIVING WITH HER SIBLINGS. AND THE GRANDPARENTS OF THOSE SIBLINGS WILL CARE FOR HER. I DONT THINK THEY ARE EXACTLY UNRELATED. I AM NOT SO SURE THIS WOULD NOT BE BETTER FOR HER.....TO GROW UP WITH HER SIBLINGS. ALL THE PARENTS SEEM TO BE IN PRISON (HOW NICE). HER GRANDPARENTS ARE PROBABLY OLDER SO THEY WONT LAST FOREVER. AT SOME POINT SHE WOULD END UP ALONE. SHE WOULD BE ESTRANGED FROM HER SIBLINGS ALSO. I THINK SHE IS BETTER OFF GOING TO LIVE IN A FAMILY WITH HER SIBLINGS WHO WILL BE WITH HER FOR LIFE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I THINK SHE IS BETTER OFF GOING TO LIVE IN A FAMILY WITH HER SIBLINGS WHO WILL BE WITH HER FOR LIFE.
    At first I thought you were joking. You have to be kidding! Did you watch the video? Her grandparents want to legally adopt her, they aren't taking her in half heartedly! She has only known them. You say these Grandparents won't be around forever, what about the non-Grandparents in Mexico the State wants her to live with? I'm sure they will die some day also.

From what I understand, she has never met these half-siblings. The State is also poised to tear their world apart and send them to a third world craphole.

To me, the biggest issue is one of rights of an American citizen , no matter what age, and you seem ok with giving up those rights. When did a State agency get to choose to deport AMERICAN CITIZENS? She is not an anchor baby!

You obviously know nothing about Mexican culture. She will be designated a second class citizen in a third world country and have all the legal rights of a foriegner. SHE HAS NO MEXICAN BLOOD!!!!

This is all about "diversity" at all costs and by God I don't want our citizens shipped off to a place where people are evacuating, in the name of political correctness.

This child's parents are BOTH American citizens, therefore the child is a true American citizen, NOT an anchor baby. I'm guessing does not have dual citizenship status, since she has no mexican blood whatsoever?

Incredible! So while the bleeding heart politicos are whining about illegal aliens coming here for a "better life", they would condemn this American child to a worse life by sending her to live with people who are not her own?!?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

AE

Welcome to Oregon ALL! The LIBERTARD capitol of the country.

CALL, CALL, CALL, make these legislators who support this and the DHS wish they had NEVER thought of such a dimwitted and repulsive idea as to send off an American child to Mexico to be raised by her half-siblings grandparents, surely not relatives of hers. It would almost seem that they are looking for the cheapest cost to the state over love and common sense for this childs welfare.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€