Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She is not the only one that is ordering her employees not to enforce the law.

Check out the border patrol union web page in Arizona:

http://www.local2544.org/

The Bush administration told all of them not to enforce the law after he got elected.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Bolton, is what we needed at the UN! It cant do any worse and i havent seen anything to think otherwise that he is harming being at the UN. He is a fresh air to the typical nonsense.

Scotty, I dont care if it didnt come from her directly she is head the agency and she is responsible for those under her control. Its called accoutability.

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Bolton, is what we needed at the UN! It cant do any worse and i havent seen anything to think otherwise that he is harming being at the UN. He is a fresh air to the typical nonsense.

Scotty, I dont care if it didnt come from her directly she is head the agency and she is responsible for those under her control. Its called accoutability.

T
    Titus

Take a deep breath, I was merely pointing out the orders came from on high and that all of our immigration enforcement has been told not to do anything.

I think Julie Meyers is worthless especially since she has no law enforcement background but was a former pencil pusher from another agency.

Why do you think I posted the article in the first place?
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Thanks for bringing this article in Scotty. It is right on the mark! People need to know this info.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This does need to get out to MSM.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

If this isn't treason then somebody tell me what is.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Its called accoutability.

T
    And the buck stops in the oval office
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You need the image to go with this article.

That's better!
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Can't Tom Tancredo of some other official have the ICE Princess charged with dereliction of duty?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

In 2004, in So CA., 12 Border Patrol agents rounded up over 450 illegals in only 3 days. So what happened next? Bush, through then Dep. Sec. of DHS, Asa Hutchinson, had the entire operation stopped. You know why? Because IT WORKED, and the one thing that Bush can never allow to happen is to show to the American public that the Border Patrol, when allowed to do its job, CAN ROUND UP AND DEPORT ILLEGALS!

They know where they live, where they work and where to find them. But Bush cannot allow any of these deportation operations to happen, other than for show to placate the masses and trick them into believing that he cares about the rule of law and the sovereignty of the United States. But to allow any mass deportations, as can easily be done, would be in conflict with his orders to destroy America and turn it into a third world, cheap labor pool for his corporate stooge bosses and New World Order masters.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast