Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have written to some Congress people, notably Rep Tancredo, demanding Congressional Hearings to determine why Federal agencies, in DHS, including ICE, are being ordered to NOT enforce the laws that they are sworn to uphold. I would encourage others to do the same.

SOLUTION: CTIZENS" ARRESTS!

I know of a solution----everyone should start detaining anyone violating immigration law (8USC1324) , and charging them, in our court system, with conspiracy. As U.S. Citizens, you (still) have the right to make Citizens Arrests!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Aww no there is an Idea. Citizens arrest. Hmmm would sure hit the news if people could do it and not end up in jail thier selves. I'm thinking that one through. Because the police have no right to refuse a citizens arrest. They dont always have to lock up the person but they do have to issue a court appearence.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

flag waving

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/media/GWB.wmv

Click the above link into a address window .Notice at or near the end of the video William Bush in a 2004 presidential campaign waving the Mexican Flag with a white shirt . Now i wonder about the true meaning of the immigration law protest march with white shirts. The bold statments
    give me the idea that Bush promised them legalization law. Causing the
    rush of illegals both children and adults entering this country. and if this is a fact.He should be impeached.

lass action suit against the ICE princess

So why don't we sue her? I think it'd be a very simple numbers thing. Invaders entering - Invaders removed = x. If x is positive we have a very serious problem. I think the "stand down" approach would be very excellent proof. I'm sure there's a lawyer out there that would love to get some good exposure on this.

-Bill

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    I would bet money she is not above being sued for incompetence. We need to see if we have any attorneys on line or find one that may be willing to donate some time for possibly a little advertising. Just a thought, file a class action suit for damages against the American public and taking money under false pretence. I wish I had gone to law school instead of computer school.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123