Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

overweight San Pablo woman protests with hunger strike

As I am watching the morning news right now on my local FOX affiliate KTVU here in the Bay Area they just had a story showing a hefty Mexican lady in San Pablo,Ca. which is slightly northeast of SF in the east bay (my own family's home city for the last 115 years) who is on a hunger strike because of the MMP and Arnold's comments yesterday (which he already said he didn't mean it that way).She's draped in Mexican flags for blankets and laying out on lawn furniture.Hilarious.

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. Snow would be wonderful too.

Excuse me but --- does anyone know if she's LEGAL?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't know.I emailed the station and told them to piss her off more-she looked like a hunger strike for her is a good thing (she was big enough to hibernate).

It will do her better than Dr. Atkins
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope she dosn't break the chair .. then she'll want to sue the manufacturer and the city for making the sidewalk out of concrete.

Anyone got a picture of this they can link to or upload? I gotta see this!

I went to the station mentioned and did not find a photo .. darn!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Ditto that. Please post a picture or video link. We've got to see this!
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Shoot, not to worry..........they'll settle long before it gets to court.

Doesn't look like it would take much to settle:some all you can eat passes would probably do.She's on again now.Her name is Diana Ponce and she is born and raised here in the Bay Area.I can't believe she doesn't have a bag of cheetos or somethin' stashed under her flag/comforter.

If she's on again at noon they'll probably have video so I'll post it if they do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast