Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TAX REVOLTTAXREVOLTTAXREVOLTTAXREVOLTTAXREVOLTTAXREVOL TTAXREVOLTTAXREVOLT
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

TAXREVOLT......hmmmmm......how is this accomplished?? Most Americans are employees and their taxes with withheld by the employers.

Hmmmm....

Deductions....raise the deductions to.........20!!

This will hereinafter to referred to as Project 20!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is taxation without representation on a major level!

Add another one to the list. I am SICK and TIRED of having no say so what my hard earned money is being spent on! Politicians are to damned generous with OUR money! Use it right, for the American people and I have no problem, but I am SICK of it being used for ILLEGALS!!!!!!!

What would the government do if we all decided to say the H _ _ _ with you, if you do not spend OUR oney the way WE see fit, you do not get paid?!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

If enough people do it...the government can't do a thing. WE are the government. It's our money they are spending, they don't own a thing and don't produce one dime's worth of anything unless you count hot air.

I'm tired of foreign aid, tired of fighting wars in foreign countries, tired of our men being stationed thousands of miles away, tired of paying for the military protection of other countries at our own expense...tired of paying out welfare payments to able bodied people...tired of illegal aliens at the public trough....just plain old tired and fed up with this government. They've been at this for years and years...encroaching on our freedoms just a little at a time until we're like that boiled frog.

So many people shrug and say "I trust my government, whatever they think needs to be done is all right with me"...thanks to a few of the MSM ...Lou especially...and some of the talk radio...more and more of us are aware, we just don't know what to do about anything.

Talking is one thing...action is another. I feel that the MMP has taken action on two fronts...we need to figure out how to stop the Ag Dept from breaking our own federal laws with our tax dollars. Etc and etc....Let's put our heads together and figure something out...not one of us is rich...but all of us could contribute a few dollars to a law suit...couldn't we??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Yes, we could all chip in a little and maybe get enough to file a simple compaint. Perhaps others could join in when they saw something concrete for their money.

We need to bombard the labor department and the agriculture department and let them know we strongly object and demand a copy of the statutory or legislative authority for this "action" and "pact".

Here are the numbers to call:

http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/!ut/p/_s ... 6/0198.xml

Department of Agriculture:

Terri Teuber: 202-720-6623

Tim McNally: 202-690-0498

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is all over our sister groups..got an email from the TxMMP this morning containing this piece of news. Staggering...just staggering.

RR

Just left a message with Tim McNally at 202-690-0498. Asked him to call me back to confirm whether or not what I was reading in these press releases is a mistake or a nightmare? Told him we did not want these benefits handed out to illegal aliens. Why would anyone think the American People would support such an outrageous suggestion? Told him I didn't know what people were thinking in the Department of Agriculture, but THIS WOULD NOT FLY HERE!!

I tried the other number for Terri Teuber and no one ever answered and there was no voice mail. I'll keep trying. If anyone got through to her/him, please post it with comments.

Thanks,

CALL TIM MCNALLY AT 202-690-0498 and Lay It On The Line, then call your US Rep and Sen and Lay It On The Line Again!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12