Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VC, Mexico get the biggest spotlight when it comes to Illegals because they represent a larger portion of illegals in our county. We are anti-illegals, I don’t think there are too many people here that are anti any particular nationality. We don’t want anyone entering our country illegally. those that want to come here need to go through the correct processes to enter and then they will be welcomed with open arms.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    VC, Mexico get the biggest spotlight when it comes to Illegals because they represent a larger portion of illegals in our county. We are anti-illegals, I don’t think there are too many people here that are anti any particular nationality. We don’t want anyone entering our country illegally. those that want to come here need to go through the correct processes to enter and then they will be welcomed with open arms.
    I am not particularly against any race OR nationality. I would be just as angry if the illegals coming in by the millions were white.

VC is making this into a racial issue by saying it is anti-mexicanism among white males. MANY who are ticked about the mass migration are not white males at all, many are black, oriental, hispanic, native american (REAL native amerinds of this part of north america who sure as HELL do not consider themselves latino or hispanic), and I think it is safe to say that nearly half of our membership is female.

I am not anti-mexican, guatamalan, hunduran, or any other.. that implies a negative feeling towards those people that I do not have (their governments is another story)... what I AM is PRO-American. I have neutral feelings regarding the people of those countries. The people of those countries may do as they wish so long as they are NOT damaging our nation.. which they are.

For those who are slow on grasping such concepts, such as VC seems to be, it is not racism, it is NATIONALISM, and there is NOTHING wrong with being prejudiced in favor of ones own nation over others. I do not see their leaders placing OUR interests above the interests of THEIR nations, nor do I consider it racist when they do choose their own nations interests first. It is their governments job to do what is best for their people, a job they haved failed miserably at just as ours has done a miserable job of looking after our interests. It is not the job of OUR government to place the interests of foreign nationals over the interests of it's own citizens.

The equation is simple, and has nothing to do with race. The equation is a matter of the interests of American Citizens (of any color and sex) VS the interests of foreign nationals who are in our nation ILLEGALLY.

If it seems that hispanics are catching the majority of the heat on this issue, it is because they are the vast majority of offenders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12