Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Patrol seizes five RV's, apprehends 109 illegal immigrants

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=3284796

Patrol seizes five RVs, apprehends 109 illegal immigrants
    May 2, 2005

YUMA, Ariz. Border Patrol agents in the Yuma Sector seized five recreational vehicles that were allegedly being used for smuggling. Agents also took 109 illegal immigrants into custody who were passengers in the vehicles.

Border Patrol agents working in the Andrade, California, area early yesterday morning were alerted about a group of illegal immigrants who boarded a vehicle in an R-V park.

After taking 18 suspects into custody and processing the recreational vehicles, they tracked several different groups of illegal immigrants that were in four R-V's. Agents apprehended 91 more illegal immigrants and processed the four R-V's.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YUMA, Ariz. Border Patrol agents in the Yuma Sector seized five recreational vehicles that were allegedly being used for smuggling. Agents also took 109 illegal immigrants into custody who were passengers in the vehicles.
    RICO

Wouldn't you say that if the vehicles were used for "smuggling" AND you took into custody 109 ILLEGALS.............

that's called - oh let's see- maybe..........SMUGGLING of humans?? Call me stupid but that's what comes to mind
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

rv's with illegal immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    RICO

Wouldn't you say that if the vehicles were used for "smuggling" AND you took into custody 109 ILLEGALS.............

that's called - oh let's see- maybe..........SMUGGLING of humans?? Call me stupid but that's what comes to mind
    Sphew! The stench must have been horrible. Can you imagine being crammed in like sardines, and trying to get a whiff of clean air? I'd have to say, umm duh, it could be human trafficking, ya think?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BB, IF there were females AND it could be proven that they were being transported for sex or debauchery {? broad scope here} then I believe that the MANN ACT can be used. {not Smith}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

rv's smuggling immigrants

BB, IF there were females AND it could be proven that they were being transported for sex or debauchery {? broad scope here} then I believe that the SMITH LAW can be used.
    Excuse my ignorance, 2nd, but what's the 'Smith Law'?

SORRY

It's the MANN ACT...........I'm going to edit my post above.

rv's smuggling illegals

SORRY

It's the MANN ACT...........I'm going to edit my post above.
    Ahem. Excuse me again, 2nd, but what is the Mann Act?

The MANN ACT is an old law that was originally created to stop "white slavery." It's been amended over the years and one court case set precedent that broadened it's use.

Google it and it should come up. That Winipedia or pekia thing does not have good info. Look for others to get the actual law.

rv's smuggling illegals

The MANN ACT is an old law that was originally created to stop "white slavery." It's been amended over the years and one court case set precedent that broadened it's use.

Google it and it should come up. That Winipedia or pekia thing does not have good info. Look for others to get the actual law.
    Thanks for info.