Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: PHX mayor calls citizens racists, nazis, skinheads, hate

[quote="zeezil"]
    Some of the opponents of illegal immigration have ties to dangerous hate groups, Gordon said.
    “If you check the websites of some of these individual groups and individuals who are involved right here in our city, you’ll see the ties to neo-nazis, you’ll see the ties to skinheads, you’ll see the ties to racist hate groups.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    E-mail sent to the mayor:

Dear Mayor Gordon:

Nice going, mayor. Since I’m against illegal immigration, I’m all those things too (racist, hater, skinhead, nazi)? Mr. Phoenix mayor, you are a jackass with no spine or leadership skills. Instead of standing up and enforcing the law from the get go, you have allowed illegal aliens to become entrenched and run amok in Phoenix while you let it turn into a sanctuary city. Since you rolled out the welcome mat to illegal aliens, did you seriously expect American citizens to hold hands with the invaders and sing Kumbayyah? Maybe I should apologize for calling you a jackass. Instead, I'll just say you are a jerk and idiot.

By the way, mayor, Americans will never accept your wish for Comprehensive Immigration Reform that leads to citizenship for illegal alien lawbreakers. Have you not been listening to the citizens of this country or has your head been somewhere where the sun isn't shining?

Why don't you try something novel and new? That would be...ENFORCE THE LAW!!!
    LMAO ZeeZil..! .. LOVE the 'Kumbayyah' part..

..and a FINE, to the point letter..

I too find myself writing ‘back in your face’ slogans THEY dish out..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

should have asked him how he felt when the illegal killed his police officer two months ago.

......and something needs to be done before the situation gets out of control.
    The solution is SO simple it can be summed up in three words: ENFORCE OUR LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    E-mail sent to the mayor:

Dear Mayor Gordon:

Nice going, mayor. Since I’m against illegal immigration, I’m all those things too (racist, hater, skinhead, nazi)? Mr. Phoenix mayor, you are a jackass with no spine or leadership skills. Instead of standing up and enforcing the law from the get go, you have allowed illegal aliens to become entrenched and run amok in Phoenix while you let it turn into a sanctuary city. Since you rolled out the welcome mat to illegal aliens, did you seriously expect American citizens to hold hands with the invaders and sing Kumbayyah? Maybe I should apologize for calling you a jackass. Instead, I'll just say you are a jerk and idiot.

By the way, mayor, Americans will never accept your wish for Comprehensive Immigration Reform that leads to citizenship for illegal alien lawbreakers. Have you not been listening to the citizens of this country or has your head been somewhere where the sun isn't shining?

Why don't you try something novel and new? That would be...ENFORCE THE LAW!!!
    LMAO ZeeZil..! .. LOVE the 'Kumbayyah' part..

..and a FINE, to the point letter..

I too find myself writing ‘back in your face’ slogans THEY dish out..
    My favorite part is " has your head been somewhere the sun isn't shinning" ROTFLMAO big time, way to go Zezil

I'll send an e-mail but I'm sure i can not compete with that!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“It’s outrageous conduct on the part of these individuals who have proclaimed themselves self-judges of who belongs in our country and who doesn’t belong in our country,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gordon sounds like a bought man.

......and something needs to be done before the situation gets out of control.

Yes indeedy it does........You Mayor need to

take Zeezil's advice and/or Resign ASAP.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

xyz
    Yeah..I am starting to hate backhanded bigotry and racism from the MSM and the pro-illegals...
    I have been on this board a very short time..I have seen The People on this Board Denounce MSM bigotry against Mormons..I have seen the People on This Board Denounce as racism...the MSM articles calling "Iowa a "white stronghold" that doesn't have many "hispanics" so why is Iowa concerned about immigration?" (hispanic is not synonymous with Illegal). I have seen all forms of slipshod racism, bigotry and meanness by the pro-illegals and MSM Repudiated by the overwhelming majority of good people on this board..
    The haters, bigots and racist are on the other side..
    Illegal Immigrant is not a synonym for "hispanic"
    Listen to Main Stream Media..Read the "News"...To say that an absence of hispanics is an absence of "illegals" is backhanded racism. Asking "will religion hurt Romney" is backhanded bigotryl
    I am proud of the people here..Thoughtful Americans..
    Time to give the bigots and racist in the MSM and the pro-illegal crowd the "backhand."
    Email this Mayor..Email the Editors who allow backhanded bigotry and racism in the news..
    The Decent People on this side can make a difference!

Gordon will certainly be hearing from me. And I intend to point him right in the direction of La Raza, La Voz de Aztlan, Mecha, and the rest of those racist, brown supremacist groups.

He wants to point the finger of racism and hate then he best point it in the right direction. If he wants to talk about how dangerous it's getting, let him point the finger at Elias Bermudez and Salvadore Reza.....particularly Bermudez who has been alluding to, and trying to incite, violence for months.

His drivel was spoken like what he is........newly re-elected and not having to worry about keeping up appearances now that his position is safe and sound for another term.

Just another bought off, lying-through-his-teeth s.o.b. and turncoat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast