Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Vote him out of office people...

He has shown his cards like a bad poker player
    Once again, I have to remind you that he was just re-elected to office just a few months ago. The people had their chance and blew it.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Vote him out of office people...

He has shown his cards like a bad poker player
    Once again, I have to remind you that he was just re-elected to office just a few months ago. ...

That might explain why is feels emboldened to throw around comments to set his critics on defense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting the email address for the mayor and city council. I send them urge request - ENFORCE OUR LAWS !

MY LETTER TO THE PHX MAYOR

Mr Mayor, there are no self judges as you claimed in the radio interview on KTAR. Those people who say who can and cant stay in this country KNOW that the USA is being invaded by illegals from other countries and are not welcome here.

Those same people you claim are racists are not racists. they are patriots who want the ELECTED OFFICIALS nationally, state, and locally (like you) to ENFORCE THE LAW.

the hate you speak of comes from members of ACLU, LULAC, LaRaza, MECHA, MALDEF, and other open borders loving groups and people are the TRUE RACISTS. You want to talk about how dangerous it's getting, you need to point the finger at Elias Bermudez and Salvadore Reza.....particularly Bermudez who has been alluding to, and trying to incite, violence against Americans for months.

these are the ones who dont want the laws of the US enforced against illegals.. I find your name calling and your attitude against americans to be very wrong.
    I am against illegal immigration and i can damn guarantee you that i am not a member of a hate group and would never be associated with one so i dont appreciate being called a hate monger or a racist. How dare you disrespect me, an AMERICAN CITIZEN with those words. Shame on you! Shame on you!

Tell me mayor, how many more PHX police officers are you going to let get killed in the line of duty by illegals????
    Your sanctuary policy is the reason this officer was murdered.

In regard to the panel with whom your waiting for recommendations, I personally would have thought you would have made changes on your OWN after the latest death of a PHX officer...

Instead of standing up and enforcing the law from the get go, you have allowed illegal aliens to become entrenched and run amok in Phoenix while you let it turn into a sanctuary city. Since you rolled out the welcome mat to illegal aliens, did you seriously expect American citizens to hold hands with the invaders and sing Kumbayyah?

wake up and understand these people in the US illegally are not invited by anyone. They are not welcomed by anyone, except open borders groups.

Please do your reasearch on the number of americans killed each day on average by illegals. its 25 a day. 175 a week. thats over 55.000 since 9-11.

AS far as your thoughts for work visas, the US already has NINE work programs. we do not need anymore

Remember, being illegally in the US doesnt know a color of skin of an ethnic background because there are illegals arrested all the time for central and south america, europe, africa, asia, and australia.

by the way, the new definition of RACIST in the 21st century is this........
    Real
    Americans
    Committed to
    Integrity
    Soverignity and
    Truth

WAKE UP. ENFORCE THE LAW. Americans spoke twice this past summer when they called DC and said HELL NO to TWO ATTEMPTS TO PASS AMNESTY or a reform bill for illegals. and Americans shut down and broke the switchboard at the US Capital on the second attempt.. the USA has laws on the books in regards to people being in the country illegally. maybe you need to refresh yourself on these laws.

AND TO COUNCILMAN RAWLES

A similar question has come up in Mesa, where Police Chief George Gascon has come under fire for his policy that officers will not ask about immigration status at all stops. Mesa has been called a sanctuary city because of the policy, but City Councilman Tom Rawles said that is not so.
    Rawles, speaking on the Jay Lawrence Show, said he does not know and does not care what Gascon’s personal views are. “They policy is being set by the council and not the chief.â€

“People are calling this a game. It’s not a game. It’s becoming life and death for a lot of people,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well written letters with excellent points and content, jamesw62. A job very well done.

I've called the Mayor's office and told them I want to see this 'evidence' of group websites tied to Nazis immediately. I want to see what proof of these claims he has.

W

The link to oneoldvet is not loading for me.

Can someone get me the writer and source info for this article?

W

http://www.kpho.com/news/14994888/detai ... o&psp=news

Did not see an individual name with the story.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast