Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PLEASE REDUCE THE NUMBER OF DUPLICATE POSTS !!!

Too many duplicates folks. Please check the titles of articles on page 1 and 2 before you post recent articles.

Older articles, please use the Google search feature on the homepage to scan for an older copy before you post. If you need help searching for prior copies, please contact a moderator.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Specter in Philadelphia, PA for Immigration Reform Hearing

"FIELD HEARING--Comprehensive Immigration Reform: Examining the Need for a Guest Worker Program "
    Senate Judiciary Committee
    Full Committee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: July 5, 2006
    TIME: 10:00 AM
    ROOM: National Constitution Center, Philadelphia, PA
    OFFICIAL HEARING NOTICE / WITNESS LIST:

June 28, 2006

NOTICE OF FULL COMMITTEE FIELD HEARING

The Senate Committee on the Judiciary will conduct a field hearing on Wednesday, July 5, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. on "Comprehensive Immigration Reform: Examining the Need for a Guest Worker Program" at the National Constitution Center, 525 Arch Street, Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA."

Senator Specter will preside.

By order of the Chairman

Re: Please reduce the duplicate posts

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Too many duplicates folks. Please check the titles of articles on page 1 and 2 before you post recent articles.

Older articles, please use the Google search feature on the homepage to scan for an older copy before you post. If you need help searching for prior copies, please contact a moderator.

W
    I apologize. I know I posted a news article today someone pointed out had already been on. I will be more careful from now on.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    The Senate Committee on the Judiciary will conduct a field hearing on Wednesday, July 5, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. on "Comprehensive Immigration Reform: Examining the Need for a Guest Worker Program" at the National Constitution Center, 525 Arch Street, Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA."
    All CEO's, large & small business owners, business investors, and corporate stock holders are cordially invited.

Oh.........and the Wall Street Journal Editor!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Have done this once of twice myself, however John moved it up so I could see the duplicate and I was able to delete it before anyone posted to it. If the title is the same you can find it, if it is different it is difficult or maybe I am just blind
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Have done this once of twice myself, however John moved it up so I could see the duplicate and I was able to delete it before anyone posted to it. If the title is the same you can find it, if it is different it is difficult or maybe I am just blind
    I've been guilty of duplicate posts myself more than once, more than twice, more than . . .

It's not hard to do. I do use the search function - maybe I'm not using it right - but I still have trouble.

With the vast amount of information being pumped into these forums, duplicates are bound to happen.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    I've been guilty of duplicate posts myself more than once, more than twice, more than . . .

It's not hard to do. I do use the search function - maybe I'm not using it right - but I still have trouble.

With the vast amount of information being pumped into these forums, duplicates are bound to happen.
    I use the search engine on the forum most of the time to verify if an article was already posted and it has saved me countless times from posting dupes.

I rather do that instead of visually searching the forum. How exactly are you searching?

I frequently use the author of an article to do the search, which in most cases is sufficient.

If there is no author I will use a person's name from the article, or a distinct keyword from the article.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Brian,

Most of the time I use the author's name. Sometimes I do a visual search as well.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

California or ground zero of the invasion
    That should work. However I think it works better if you check "search for all terms" before doing the search.

Also carefully check the titles of the results since sometimes they may not match exactly to the original article title.

I frequently find articles posted with a different subject title then what was originally used.

Thanks! I wasn't searching for all terms.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast