Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When you want to post an article to the forum. Please use the search for the article first. Often the titles are changed or altered so you may not find it that way. I suggest using the search feature and input the name of the city, which is usually the first words in the article or the author's last name.

You have to search for something unique about the artilce or you are going to find so many articles, you will not be able to tell if it has been duplicated.

Also, watch the dates because an article which is at least a day old is most likely already posted.

Thanks,

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've noticed that often duplicates happen because one poster post in the proper topic and another doesn't. There is a trend for everyone to post things in News Stories, even though it belongs in Other Topics or Other Groups. Please consider this when posting news articles and make an effort to place them in the proper Topic. I feel this will help reduce the number of duplicate post.

Additionally, please do not post just links to news articles from the original site. Post the whole article and the link under the article, in the proper news topic.

Also, please do not post articles in General Discussion because you can discuss the article in News.

Thanks, Dixie

News Stories from ALIPAC Members
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... wforum&f=6

Articles must be on the topics of illegal immigration, aliens, gangs, laws, campaigns, legal immigrantion, terrorists, Americans, border patrol, and security.

Other Topics News and Issues
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=19

For discussions and news that are not on the topic of illegal immigration and immigration. (Like NAU, SPP or the Mexican Trucks)

News & Releases from Other Groups
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... wforum&f=4

News & Announcements from other Immigration Reform (IR) groups.
    (Like Numbers and FAIR)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I'm guilty, mea culpa!

Copied all the suggestions for searching, something I never noticed.
    Thanks for all the info.

Sorry

Sorry I misread; thought if articles were different that did not count ; but also I did not see that someone had posted recently about NY and the Driver's license to illegal immigrants that was a shock to me as I live in this horrible state of massive taxation with two senators all of upstate NY adore ( not really). We all found out about it today on the radio. Nobody in my town knew it was happening. Well the boards are massive I didn't realize how massive; will do major searches next time. I'm sorry for the space taken

Due to the massive amount of material posted to this forum we are making a new change regarding duplicate articles.

If a duplicate has been posting and no comments are left the moderators will delete the article.

Also, if it helps in using our search engine:

‘Search for Keywords’ – type in two words from within the article

Check the box – ‘Search for all terms’

Go down to ‘Search previous’ and change from ‘all posts’ to ‘7 days’

Click on ‘Search’

~~~

If no match found will often choose two more words

I hardly ever do anything with ‘Forum’ or ‘Category’

Also have never had luck with the ‘Search for Author’

I have searched for the author but use the above method instead

There may be times you’ll want to go back further than 7 days of course, that is up to you. It’s just that I usually check for recent articles.
    ~~~

Also, when reporting a duplicate it would help the moderators if you provide a link to the original post.

Thank you everyone for your help by posting news as ALIPAC prides itself on being the most complete source of information regarding the issue of illegal immigration.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are two links to 'Search' on the forum.

Use the one at the top of the forum area between 'Forum FAQ' and 'Usergroups.'

Do NOT use the 'Search' link under Main Menu to the left, it doesn't work as well.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Accidental double posting

I somehow accidentally posted the same article twice one right after another on my first day of posting here and someone deleted one and locked the other one without me even knowing what to do about it when I saw it. I think I know what to do about it now, but I couldn't figure it out fast enough to fix it before they did that. They should have tried helping me fix it instead of locking it because of an accidental double posting.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123