Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

'Poli-Migra':Word for Blurred Line Between Police and ICE

'Poli-Migra': New Spanish Word for Blurred Line Between Police and ICE

La Raza, News Report, Fabiola Pomareda, Posted: Sep 02, 2008

Editor's Note: A new police tactic has caused alarm among Chicago’s immigrant community. The term “poli-migraâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]Mújica disagrees. “Asking someone their place of birth only adds confusion. I have two nationalities. I wasn’t born here, but I am a U.S. citizen,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cuello also said police recently began working with the Mexican Consulate in Chicago to produce a video that will inform undocumented immigrants of their rights if stopped by police. Police brochures will also be translated to Spanish.

The Mexican Consulate is clearly overstepping their boundaries here and interfering with the law enforcement operations...they have no business doing so. Why doesn't the State Department investigate the actions of these arrogant, defiant, Consulates and revoke their Diplomatic visas and send them all home. They have worn out their welcome long, long, ago. The U.S. doesn't need to have 48 Mexican Consulates who persistently interfere with our laws, disrespect our law enforcement agencies, encourage law-breaking and obstruction of justice and seek to influence our policies and law-making. They forget that they are here as our GUESTS by way of INVITATION and that it is entirely revocable at any point. My dream would be to see the U.S. shut them down.

PARK THEMSELVES INSIDE A FEMA DETENTION CENTER WITH THE MILITARY AS GUARD MAY BE THE ORDER SOON?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    PARK THEMSELVES INSIDE A FEMA DETENTION CENTER WITH THE MILITARY AS GUARD MAY BE THE ORDER SOON?
    In an "Absolut" world