Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Police apprehend Mexican illegals - Shenandoah, PA

Police apprehend Mexican illegals

SHENANDOAH — While conducting a traffic stop Tuesday afternoon, state police at Frackville apprehended four illegal immigrants from Mexico who were believed to be living in the borough, police said late Tuesday night.

The traffic stop occurred at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday at Gold Star Plaza, near the entrance to Redner’s Market, police said.

Police discovered the individuals in the vehicle were not citizens of the United States. The individuals are Nicolas Espinoza Matlala, 23, Juan Antonio Matlala, 23, Javier Castro Garcia, 35, and Humberto Lazcano Vergara, 30, police said.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement Department was contacted about the incident and the agency requested the four be detained, police said.

The four individuals were transported to Schuylkill County Prison and lodged, while federal immigration officials make arrangements for their deportation, police said.

http://www.republicanherald.com/article ... 23_loc.txt
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Nothing like watching your hometowns being taken over by the onslaught of ILLEGALS. And all at the wishes of your Chamber of Commerce and gig business. More money in their pockets!!!

This IS NOT IMMIGRATION!! THIS IS AN INVASION!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Nothing like watching your hometowns being taken over by the onslaught of ILLEGALS. And all at the wishes of your Chamber of Commerce and gig business. More money in their pockets!!!

This IS NOT IMMIGRATION!! THIS IS AN INVASION!
    Cheap labor at the expense of citizens, legal workers, and the very existence of the United States as a cohesive nation.