Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Pope: It's a sin if fear makes us hostile to migrants

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post Pope: It's a sin if fear makes us hostile to migrants

Associated Press

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis says while fear of migrants is "legitimate," it's a sin if that causes hostility.

Francis invited migrants, refugees, asylum-seekers, newly-arrived immigrants and second-generation immigrant families to a special Mass he celebrated Sunday in St. Peter's Basilica.

He noted that some local communities fear new arrivals will disturb the established order. He says that while that's "comprehensible from a human point of view," it is a sin if these fears "compromise respect and generosity" and "feed hostility and rejection" of those different from us.

In his almost five-year-old papacy, Francis has stressed Christianity's mission, in following Jesus, to welcome vulnerable and marginalized people.

His focus comes as wealthier countries, including several European Union nations and the U.S., are intent on increasing physical or legal barriers to migrants.

Pope: It's a sin if fear makes us hostile to migrants

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

again the pope I will not calling the pope anymore he does not mind his own business he is supposed to represent Jesus Christ on earth but him don't care and want us in trouble with his fellow friends the whole of them are wankers and want to live in US for free with all the aids from tax money payers
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I truly hope the Pope respects himself enough to follow his own words and respect the will of the people of nations. He enjoys all the protections of the laws and rules of Vatican City that has enriched the Catholic Church far beyond anything most religions have achieved and they did this through selective policies, selective laws and selective rules that benefited the Church but harmed both humankind and the planet with overpopulation, poverty and wars. Fortunately, most Catholics I know understand the difference between church doctrine (by men) and the practical human instincts for survival and achievement (by God).
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The pope should ask his catholic fan to pray for his friends if he want as to stay what he is to be ,but him damn it now he think and act like he is involved in politic I think now that the pope is an enemy of US and Europe

I am not a Catholic so I pay no attention to what the pope says. He lives in a walled community protected by guards. Years ago I heard that the Catholic churches in Latin America were encrusted with jewels while the poverty-stricken people were urged to contribute to the church. I do not know, nor do I care if this is true. You can interpret the Bible any way you want to. Didn't Jesus say "judge not that you be not judged" What is he doing if not judging we who do not want our country overrun by a certain group of people? I say, Mr. Pope, "mind your own business."

IT'S A SIN TO DUMP THESE DISEASE INFECTED BREEDERS WITH NO IQ ON THE BACKS OF LAW ABIDING HARD WORKING TAXPAYERS!

IT IS A SIN TO PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN, SCREW IN A MUD PUDDLE AND HAVE CHILDREN YOU CANNOT FEED AND EXPECT OTHERS TO PAY FOR YOUR ROMP IN THE MUD THEN FEED YOUR SPAWN WHILE THEY LIVE IN POVERTY...THAT SIR POPE...IS THE BIGGEST SIN OF ALL! AND DISGUSTING!

SO YOU TEAR DOWN YOUR WALL...YOU BUILD YOUR BRIDGE...AND YOU FEED THEM WITH YOUR GREAT WEALTH YOU HYPOCRITE!

YOU ARE A MAN, JUST A MAN, NO BETTER AND NO WORSE THAT ANY OTHER --- YOU DO NOT TELL US WHAT TO DO!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    I think all religious leaders and clergy men should mind their own business when it comes to our immigration policies. The audacity of this man telling us that we must accept illegal aliens. Who does he think he is?

He thinks he's God spokesman, but he's wrong. God has no spokesman. God speaks through all of us, where God lives.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mind your own business.

If you are so concerned about the illegal immigrants we’ll being, then bring them
    all to your ‘Soverign country, The Vatican State’ which is also protected behind 30 ft border walls.

When or if we seek your opinion, we’ll give you a call.

Otherwise, stay out of our immigration policies

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    AND....he's not even an American citizen. What the hell right does he have to tell us what we HAVE TO DO?!!! He needs to keep his nose out of our business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast