Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Then, early on May 30 -- a few hours after the shootings -- Caudle said, Forde called her and reported she was taking refuge in a "safe house" in Arivaca.

Forde "was very frightened," Caudle said. "She says, 'I'm in hiding.' I said, 'What is going on?' She said. 'You won't believe what is going down here … The mafia, they are kicking down doors and they are shooting people and they are looking for me.'"
    If that ain't a verified narcissistic flake, I don't know what is. I wonder if she wonders if Hollywood will want to do a flick about her "life and struggle"?

[/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One crazy lady and two friends attack three people and kill 2 of them.

I can't tell you the countless number of people killed by illegal aliens. By the time the sun set, after the Flores murders, illegal aliens had killed many more Americans and in some cases equally as brutal and crimes involving children. Not to mention the drug and gang related killings. Literally, every day illegal aliens kill us and no one makes a big deal out of it because it's so common. The table turned and that's why the Flores murders are so sensational.

Seriously, if an illegal alien had killed the Flores family members, the story would not have reached media outlest outside of Arizona.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

woman had been ousted from Minuteman group

Originally published Monday, June 15, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Comments 8

Everett woman held in Arizona slayings had been ousted from Minuteman group
    Shawna Forde was known for her outspoken opposition to illegal immigration and even claimed last year that she was being targeted by Mexican drug cartels. But her behavior proved too much even for the Washington state chapter of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps and she was ousted from the group in 2007 for "conduct unbecoming of a member."

By Kristi Heim

Shawna Forde
    Archive | Candidate decries theft charge against her (Jun. 2007)

Shawna Forde was known for her outspoken opposition to illegal immigration and even claimed last year that she was being targeted by Mexican drug cartels.

But her behavior proved too much even for the Washington state chapter of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, a national organization known for its surveillance of the U.S. borders with Canada and Mexico.

Forde, who grew up in Everett and ran unsuccessfully for Everett City Council in 2007, was ousted by the Minuteman group two years ago for "conduct unbecoming of a member."

Forde, 41, then created the anti-illegal immigration group and focused its attention on the Mexican border with Arizona.

According to police, Forde and two associates planned and carried out an invasion robbery May 30 in the border town of Arivaca, Ariz. It left Raul Junior Flores, 29, and his 9-year-old daughter, Brisenia, dead.

The man's wife survived the 1 a.m. attack but was wounded in an ensuing gunfight, police said.

Forde, along with Jason Eugene Bush, 34, also of Washington state, and Albert Robert Gaxiola, 42, was arrested and charged late last week with first-degree murder, first-degree burglary and aggravated assault.

After her arrest, Forde told reporters, "I did not do it."

The Pima County Sheriff's Department said the trio planned to steal money and drugs from the victims and kill any witnesses. Forde was seeking a large sum of money to fuel her operation, the sheriff's office said.

"Shawna was actually the ringleader," said Pima County Sheriff's spokeswoman Dawn Barkman.

While Forde and Gaxiola were present, Bush did the shooting, Barkman said. Bush was injured when Flores' wife found a gun in the house and shot back. He was arrested Thursday at a nearby hospital, where he was treated for a gunshot wound to his leg. Forde and Gaxiola were arrested separately Friday on the road near Tuscon.

Based on her group's Web site, Forde had been busy organizing the Minutemen American Defense. "I would like to let everyone know that we are in full operation."

One of the group's stated missions was to gather video footage of drug smuggling and human trafficking by drug cartels. "We will expose and report what we know and find, we will recruit the serious and train the revolutionist, time for words have passed the time for bravery and conviction are now," Forde stated on the Web site.

Forde had been a member of the larger Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (MCDC), which has chapters around the country. But members of that group said they had distanced themselves from her.

Joseph Ray, director of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps for Washington state, said Forde was dismissed from the group in February 2007 for violating its operating procedures and behaving inappropriately. He gave no further explanation Sunday.

Since then Ray said his group has had no connection with Forde or her Minutemen American Defense.

"MCDC extends our heartfelt sympathy to the Flores family and regrets their loss," Ray wrote in an e-mail.

Chuck Stonex, of Alamogordo, N.M., said Forde recruited him last fall to start a new chapter of her group in New Mexico. Stonex said Forde called him May 30, the day of the attack, while he was in Arizona. Stonex said Forde told him Bush had been shot in the leg and needed him to help dress the wound.

Stonex said Forde told him Bush had been shot by a smuggler while on border patrol in the desert.

In an e-mail to The Seattle Times, Stonex said the double homicide "is NOT a Minuteman issue, nor an issue of illegal immigration or drug smuggling.

"This is nothing more than a cold blooded criminal act that was carried out by some one who had ties to a group who was known for taking a stand against the constant flow of illegal immigrants and drugs into the United States of America."

Forde has had a troubled life, according to those who know her. Late last year Forde reported a series of attacks against her and her ex-husband. She claimed her husband had been shot Dec. 22 at his North Everett home, and that a week later she had been raped and beaten at the house, according to a story in The Herald newspaper. First she suggested the attacks were carried out by the Mexican drug cartels, then later told police the assaults may have been carried out by friends of her adult son.

Forde's mother, who lives in California and who talked to The Herald, said her daughter had visited her and had talked of going down to Arizona and staging home invasions to "start taking things away from the Mexican mafia."

In August, Forde visited a Minuteman camp in Campo, Calif., according to Deborah Craig, a member of Campo Minuteman, in a Sunday e-mail to The Times.

When Forde arrived at Campo, "she had a Minuteman Civil Defense Corps badge so she presumably had been vetted by the group. Minuteman Civil Defense Corps charges a fee and does a background check," Craig stated.

Forde went with a member of the group to Camp Vigilance and was given access to the site. "She purchased a bulletproof vest from the caretaker and indicated she planned to spend the night," Craig stated.

Forde told Craig she did most of her border watching in Arizona and had her own group, the Minutemen American Defense.

"We did not hear from her directly again," Craig stated. "It takes someone truly monstrous to harm a child."

Kristi Heim: kheim@seattletimes.com

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l ... rde15.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Latest Article added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article4306.html

Published: 06.16.2009

Murder suspects tied to supremacists
    Two accused in Arivaca killings have racist links
    By Tim Steller
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    The accused ringleader and triggerman in the May 30 double murder in Arivaca are linked to white supremacist groups, police and family members said.
    Accused ringleader Shawna Forde told her family in recent months that she had begun recruiting members of the Aryan Nations and that she planned to begin robbing drug-cartel leaders, her brother Merrill Metzger said Monday in a telephone interview from Redding, Calif.
    "She was talking about starting a revolution against the United States government," he said.
    The accused shooter, Jason Eugene Bush, was charged Friday in the 1997 murder of a sleeping, homeless Hispanic man in Wenatchee, Wash.
    "Bush has had long-standing ties to the Aryan Nations," Sgt. John Kruse of the Wenatchee police wrote in a statement filed in Chelan County Superior Court.
    The Pima County Sheriff's Department arrested Forde, Bush and Arivaca resident Albert Robert Gaxiola on Friday and accused them of killing Raul Flores, 29, and his daughter Brisenia, 9, during a home invasion. Florez's wife was injured during the attack and returned fire, wounding Bush, investigators said.
    Forde, 41, who has lived primarily in Everett, Wash., was the executive director of Minutemen American Defense, and she had named Bush the "operations director" for the group's border-watch activities along the Arizona-Mexico border.
    Forde introduced Bush as "Gunny" — without naming him — in a posting at the group's Web site. She said he had "served six tours overseas" and had received a purple heart, silver star and bronze star.
    A statement attributed to Gunny said, "My personal information is being withheld for security reasons . . . I am about to have a big bull's-eye on me and I don't want retaliation to reach my family. My goal is to bring the full force of our collective abilities down on the bad guys. this will make waves.
    Tried to cast Forde out
    In recent months, Jeff Schwilk, who leads the San Diego Minutemen, tried to cast Forde out of the movement, he said.
    "I've been concerned about her and her impact on our movement," he said. "Irrational people with assault rifles at the border is a recipe for disaster," he said.
    Forde's brother, Metzger, worked for the organization at its inception years ago, but he quit, he said, "when it started to get too deep."
    He and other family members grew suspicious of Forde and started talking to police about her after her husband was shot in their Everett home in December.
    That's why, Metzger said, he had an audio recorder running when she visited his Northern California home in early May.
    "She sat right here on my couch and told me that she was going to start an underground militia. This militia was going to start robbing drug-cartel dealers — rob them and steal their money or drugs," Metzger said.

Gaxiola, 42, was apparently not a member of the Minutemen group, said Lt. Michael O'Connor of the Pima County Sheriff's Department.
    "We believe he was working with her for intelligence on drug activity in the Arivaca area," O'Connor said.
    Investigators think the May 30 robbery was intended to be the first in a series of such attacks intended to fund the border-watch group and a new venture, O'Connor said. Forde planned on starting a business of helping free kidnap victims in other countries, he said.
    She also spoke of the venture to her brother, he said.
    "She was telling me that they were going to start some sort of militia that was going to go overseas and aid and abet those who are kidnapped. She said she was going to go to Syria," he said.
    Pair of burglaries
    A pair of burglaries targeting Metzger and a friend of his occurred on June 8 and may also be connected to Bush, Metzger said. Someone broke into his house and stole a safe, and a neighbor said a lookout standing on the street looked like Bush.
    A friend of Metzger living in nearby Shasta Lake also was burglarized that day and said the burglar looked like Bush, Metzger said.
    Bush's alleged connection to the 1997 killing arose this year because DNA evidence was returned in January from a Washington state lab. The shirt had the victim's blood on it, and Bush's sweat in the armpit, said Chelan County prosecutor Gary Riesen.
    The victim, Lopez Partida was wrapped in a blanket, sleeping outdoors in the early morning near a grain silo, when someone stabbed him seven times, Kruse wrote in his court statement.
    Bush was cited for assault in June 1997, named as a suspect in a firebombing in July and was arrested for a felony assault on a fellow jail inmate in April 1998, Kruse wrote. Those, along with other convictions, sent Bush to prison in October 1998.
    When he was released in 2003, Kruse wrote, Bush moved to the Sandpoint area of northern Idaho, a historic center of white supremacist activity. In recent days, confidential informants told Kruse that Bush said he murdered "a Mexican" in Wenatchee in 1997.
    The increasingly racial component of Forde's activities bothered Metzger, 48, he said.
    "I'm not a prejudiced person," he said.
    Forde's mother, Rena Lee Caudle, apologized for the actions her daughter is accused of in a Facebook message.
    "My heart goes out to the poor woman who lost her nine yr. old daughter and I hope she gets as much help as she needs to get through it," she wrote. "I am sorry that my child did this horrendous thing."
    Contact reporter Tim Steller at 807-8427 or at tsteller@azstarnet.com.
    http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/297176
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Here are copies of our advisories sent out nationally on Shawna Forde and Jim Gilchrist earlier this year

Announcement: Jan. 5th 2009
    LEADERS: Shawna Forde Story Advisory
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142143-forde.html

Announcement: Feb 24, 2009
    ALIPAC: Jim Gilchrist Minuteman Project Damages Escalate
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-147383-forde.html

March 8, 2009 Radio Show warning the nation about Gilchrist and Shawna
    Forde (Audio Files)
    http://www.lastamericans.us/index.php/2 ... of-last-am

Here is today's press release going out in ten mins

Immigration Groups Issued Advisory on Shawna Forde before Killings
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-911707.html#911707

W

This is a tragedy and my prayers go out to the family.

The left will blame anyone against illegal imigration as belonging to racist supremist groups. IMO not many readers are going to ditinguish between the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps or Minuteman Project, Inc. The media will will label them both as white extremist groups.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Making things clear about this trip to Camp Vigilance

This is a re-buttal to all of the articles about her visit to camp vigilance that I have been putting all over. Please read and understand the actual FACTS, not heresay.

This is NOT intended as a SLAM against ALIPAC! it is to be a means of corrective publication for all the wack job writers who just re-publish over and over incorrect information and NEVER CHECK THE FACTS!

[quote]Well, where do we start..........
    Mr. OR Mrs. Editor

Your claims to have factual information are NOT firsthand reporting, you have no actual factual firsthand knowledge of any of the information in your so called article and I will give you examples.

1. Your claim that Frode attended training at Camp Vigilance is totally incorrect, I personally have checked signin sheets back to Jan 1, 2008 and she never was on the property in any fashion other that for 1 hour in August 08.
    2. Your claim that Camp Vigilance is operated by Minuteman Civil Defense is also incorrect, it is NOT operated by that group, factually incorrect again. It is operated by Minuteman California Corp Inc. (Not at all associated with MCDC)
    3. Your comment from Enrique Morones from Border Angels should also include his group. Ask him why his group failed to report a young missing woman and child in East county of Feb 2008 to the local & BP officials who was thought to be missing in the freezing cold of winter! Ask Morones why his group went to Mexico looking for this pair for a week and then came back to the US without letting anyone in the rescue area assist! Ask Mr. Morones WHO actually assisted him in a search for these two, ask him! Ask Mr. Morones about who took his 7 people into the mountains of the East county gun club area for over 7 hours looking for these two. Then ask him if that group was Violent!
    4. Again you claim that MCDC maintains the Camp Vigilance facility, this also is incorrect, I am one of the camp leadership people, MCDC has never had a part in any leadership of Camp Vigilance Factually incorrect again. MCDC along with other groups operate out of Camp Vigilance.
    5. More second hand hear say about Britt and Shana Forde going to Camp Vigilance. In August 2008 at roughly 2:00PM her group went to Camp Vigilance, presented a MCDC ID card, and our (New) caretaker let them onto the property. (That card was false identification, as it expired when MCDC let her go in 2006, so she presented false documents to gain access to the facility) . He showed them around, and they were able to convience him to even open our communications center. Upon doing this they procedded to take photos of restricted areas. At aproximatley 3:00PM I got a call from the caretaker letting me know who was on the property, he was told to immediatley remove them from the property as they were not, nor never were or have been welcome at Camp Vigilance at which time he did so.
    6. Your claim that SPLC classifies MCDC as a “nativist extreamist groupâ€
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-159709.html
    ALIPAC: Suspect in Arizona slayings charged in 1997 Wenatchee Killing

Jason Bush

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast