He Fills the position of POTUS but is he really the one in command?

Obama the Puppet

By Bob Beers Friday, December 4, 2009

A few days ago I received an anonymous email that posed several very interesting questions. After some careful editing and adding a couple thoughts of my own, here they are for your consideration:

I have been having a nagging feeling lately that something is not quite right about Barack Hussein Obama. No, more than what I have written about in the past, and I am not suggesting that there is something wrong with the man, per se. And I am not talking about the crazy, even dangerous, policies coming out of the White House. No, lately, I have been wondering if Barack Hussein Obama is, in fact, the person who is actually functioning as President of the United States

I mean, there’s no doubt that he fills the position of POTUS but is he really the one in command? The man actually seems lost at times. He seems to be reacting to ideas about which he does not really have a clue. He has left the writing of this health care bill to Nancy Pelosi’s House of Representatives and she, in turn, has farmed the writing out to several fairly radical community action groups. When questioned about health care, he seems not to know or understand the details and even with his silver-tongue seems unable to demonstrate any leadership on the issue.

With respect to Afghanistan and the rest of our foreign policy, he seems equally lost, especially when it comes to dealing with other world leaders. He makes beautiful speeches, but seems to be unable to cut deals which benefit our nation. He seems to be acting as the pawn of much more clever world leaders.

The more I watch the man, the more I see a person who appears to be the “faceâ€