Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

my question is how ?

I can guarantee they will come out the woodwork this election

I think there are enough pissedoff Americans that it wont even matter.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    I think there are enough pissedoff Americans that it wont even matter.
    unfortunately, there are 15 million scared of being depoted illegals also

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    I am seriously worried about illegals voting this year, and in 2012, I have tested the system myself...no one checks

I am at a point if I could get a reporter to video tape, I would. But 10 million to 20 million illegals voting could really screw up our elections
    after midterms in 06 San Antonio TV station looked into two preceints in town. it showed that dead people voted, convicted felons voted, and illegals voted and the two illegals that would go on cam, even admitted that they voted. they had a "so what" attitude
    this is definetly an issue then with the amount of upcoming illegals that are willing to commit crimes to get what they want
    Absolutely! Especially when their own mexican leaders have been invited into this country by this pro-illegal administration and allowed to give them marching orders to do so!

This is outrageous!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Foreign Governments interfering with American Elections

Question, Is it a violation of any law or treaty or whatever for a foreign government to influence (if not outright and in your face) our elections?

Seems to me that the Republicans should be using this mans words against him by showing that this issue is not Pro-American and that by backing the Democratic pro-illegal, pro-non enforcement of the laws party is not only anti american, it actually borders on treason. But that assumes that Republicans can part from those who lobby for cheap labor.

Mex. Prez

Of course he wants the Mexicans here in the U.S. to vote democrat, that way he doesn't have to deal with them, as the democrats want the illegals here, that way they will vote the way the Dems want them to. What part of illegal, don't they understand? The illegals think we owe them for some reason. Do it the right way, and then I have no problem. They ruined their country, now they want to come here, and ruin ours.

[quote]The senator of the left-leaning PRD party said, “I have no problem expressing that, as I see the circumstances in the US Congress, it would be useful and would serve Mexico if the migrants give a victory to the Democrats to increase the majority in congress and this will permit the reform that is needed to protect migrants.â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi,

First, although some people on this board do not believe me, I tell you check it out yourselves, illegal aliens DO vote in Federal elections. Should they? NO. Is it legal? NO. But then so many illegal things are tolerated in this day and age aren't they? Google: illegal alien voter fraud. Or go here http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-200338-voter.html+fraud

Second, MEXICO and MEXICAN politicians have NO business sticking their long. pointed noses in these United States of America's affairs. I would like the opportunity to (moderated by the Markb himself as he runs to stick pins in politician voodoo dolls) Ok I am calmer now....breath in and out....breath in and out. The People of the United States, especially our dead Heroes the veterans who gave their blood and all they had for us, I am sure would love to have some private time with illegal lovers and Mexican politicians and La Ratas who interfere in our Democracy.

Third, the right to bear arms is guaranteed in the Bill of Rights -- and it is NOT just for the military and police. Read the Declaration of Independence. The founders of this nation knew the importance of having a FREE, EDUCATED, REASONABLE, ARMED patriotic people -- just in case some politician or politicians decided to play KING.

Lastly words cannot convey the anger I feel toward traitorous illegal lovers. La Ratas, treasonous politicians of both parties who have sold and continue to sell our Nation down the drain. Also, NO foreign leader has ANY right to stick their big, long, warty snouts in our internal affairs we are a sovereign nation -- by the same token I feel we should keep our own noses out of their internal affairs of other nations, and remember Charity begins at HOME.

Thank you for hearing my rant I shall now go back to sticking pins in illegal lover politician voodoo dolls -- my new hobby.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

mexico

I read the other day, that some cities in Ca. are passing a bill to allow illegals the right to vote. Go figure. In Princeton New Jersey, they were giving ID cards to the illegals.

Gabbie San Francisco already allows illegal aliens to vote. I have witnessed it with my own eyes -- it is totally evident. Of course no politician would broadcast this but like all dirty politics and matters of law today it is done with a wink and a nod by corrupt plutocrats.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12