http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/ ... 9228.shtml

A Pro-Illegal Alien Bigot Who Has 'No Clue'
By Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D.
MichNews.com
Aug 26, 2005

Below you will find the definition of a bigot, personified. I receive many emails from around the world from people who read my articles. Nearly all contain expressions of support and praise for the work that I produce, some do not! My all-time-favorite email was received from a devoted fan who said: WOW!!!!! You are fantastic Daneen! If this had been a bar fight, you'd have left this guy in a bloody heap on the barroom floor....Good to be on your side. Thanks!

The most humbling praise was: Your writing skills remind me of Thomas Paine, separated by 230 years. Mega kudos. Keep in the faces of these disloyal SOBs.

Still another about speaking the truth: This was AWESOME! I Honestly would like to see this person doing our news here! We need more people not afraid to report facts the way it is. This is the 1st time I ever commented to an article through the site... well worth my time, I hope this person is awarded for their words.

Lastly, both truth and humor: I would like to commend you for the excellent article you wrote in Michnews.com regarding the "nation of immigrants" mantra of the Immigration traitors. I am very pleased to see that someone has the courage to report the truth about the disgraceful state of immigration in this country. I have had an interesting experience which allows me to become the loony liberal’s and the immigration traitor’s worst nightmare. This is because they can’t deflect the issue by calling me a racist against people of Hispanic ancestry, or call me a xenophobe against diversity.

Thanks for reporting the truth, and if you ever have a chance to setup an ambush of loony immigration liberals and immigration traitors, I would be happy to utterly embarrass them, throw down their pitiful and treasonous arguments and smite their ruin upon the ground.

What follows are the comments made by a man who shall remain anonymous. They came to me in two successive emails, without a response from me in between. My replies follow each of his comments made. They are answered in the order in which they were received and his text remains in the order received and is unedited:

--------------------------------------------------

First email:

COMMENT: It sounds like you're a biggot. Are you?

MY REPLY: It sounds like you're a pro-illegal alien bigot. Are you?

Just for the record, a bigot (one 'g' by the way) is: "a person who holds blindly and intolerantly to a particular creed, or opinion, etc., A narrow-minded, prejudiced person." Where a 'prejudiced person' is "one who makes judgments or has opinions, held in disregard of the facts that contradict it!"

You have confused my mission to educate and expose the national tragedy cause by unchecked massive illegal immigration in America, with bigotry. I NEVER blindly hold any particular creed or opinion, but I do provide abundant FACTS to support what I write about.

Nor am I a 'prejudiced person,' I simply report the facts and provide, you the reader with the ability to check my reporting by supplying you with references to ALL of those facts.

You, however, ARE without a doubt, a bigot in its purist form, with multiple prejudices which you hold in disregard of the facts that contradict them . . . all of which I will review next.

For example: You have consistently stated that no one should be "denied an education." You do not support what you say. I, however, do support and document, EVERYTHING I say. I advocate for obeying and enforcing our country's immigration laws. Nothing more, nothing less!

COMMENT: Any person who is willing to risk everything to provide his family with a better life is a hero in my book.

MY REPLY: It is apparent to me that you are a person who 'doesn't have a clue' about the massive illegal immigration problem here in America. Then you 'compound the felony' of your 'ignorance' by calling criminals and lawbreakers, 'heroes!'

COMMENT: Plenty of Canadians cross the border to the USA to work, probably for higher paying jobs.

MY REPLY: Where's your PROOF for that statement? Besides that . . . if they come here legally, I have no problem with that!

COMMENT: American seniors are buying the same drugs from Canada that they can buy here because our government will not cap profits on pharmicudicals for Medicaid and Medicare after billions in taxes go into the research of that same medicine.

MY REPLY: You sir, are woefully misinformed. NO taxpayer dollars go into the 'research' of medicines. THAT's why they cost so much. It takes years and years to develop an effective drug (many never 'pan' out) and then it takes years and years to get FDA approval.

Americans buy drugs in Canada AND Mexico because they can purchase name brand drugs there, at a fraction of what they would pay here. BTW - does Canada OR Mexico have a drug company in their country creating and manufacturing drugs. I don't believe they do. In a time of medical distress (a bio-bomb or epidemic, etc.) I expect you'll be more than happy that we have resident drug companies here in America.

Americans citizens actually subsidize the drugs that Mexico and Canada sells by paying those exorbitantly high American drug prices! Because of Canada's socialized medicine they can 'negotiate' nationwide, the price of drugs. Would you like to have socialized medicine here in America in order to have cheaper drugs? I wouldn't! Besides, it's only fair that we buy them back at a lower price since the high price most Americans pay for them in the United States allows Canada and Mexico to get them cheaper!!!

COMMENT: Now some Canadians can't get medicine, because its being shipped back to America.

MY REPLY: That's untrue. Show me the proof that some Canadians can't get medicine because of sales to Americans. They are not being 'shipped here' they are being SOLD to Americans who can't afford them otherwise. I don't suppose you took into consideration that the druggists, drug sales people, stores and businesses in Canada are making a profit from those sales??

COMMENT: Meanwhile, we are losing our auto industry to Canada because our health care is so expensive that 'The Big Three' can't make a inexpensive car and pay for it's employee's health care.

MY REPLY: What has making an inexpensive car got to do with anything?? If you mean that the profit margin is so tiny they can't afford health insurance for their employees. Who's fault is that? Do you own an American made car? I recently read that Daimler Chrysler is LOSING money on every car they make! Canada has socialized medicine. Ask some Canadians what they think about their health care system. I have. It isn't pretty! Get yourself educated.

Our health care is so expensive partly because it's the 'best there is' and partly because of the 'free ride' the illegal aliens get when the go for their health care at our taxpayer funded hospitals and have their babies on our 'dime.' Recently 84 hospitals in southern California have closed. Put out of business by the cost of caring for illegal aliens! You sir, apparently haven't even taken the time to finish reading the Hospitals 'Mugged' by Illegal Aliens you wrote me about. You continue to remain 'narrow-minded and prejudiced' in the views you hold, most of which are erroneous and unsubstantiated.

COMMENT: You should thank God for illegal imigrants, because they become part of our ecconomy.

MY REPLY: Oh, dear sir . . . you ABOUND with ignorance. You haven't a clue how little they contribute compared to what they cost us. Spare me your ridiculous comments, made without ANY education or knowledge about the issue. Please do read all of my articles, then perhaps you will understand. They can be found here at this URL: http://www.UnitedPatriotsOfAmerica.com/Articles/
Params/arcticlecategory/1730/menu/147/default.aspx.

You are GROSSLY misinformed and uninformed!! If the underground 'off the books' economy of illegal aliens were paying taxes on their wages, there would be a budget SURPLUS. Read the Barron's citation in my articles and also the Bear Stearns citation for even more information and education. Go here an read the article that says: Americans Lose $68 Billion A Year From Immigration; Study Examines Harm to American Workers: http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?news ... 6959&rfu=6.

COMMENT: Yeah, they just don't suck out money. They buy things.

MY REPLY: You're dead wrong! See preceding URL. For your information, Mexican nationals, that includes illegals, took 16.6 billion dollars OUT of our economy and sent it to Mexico in 2004! For 2005 the figure is expected to be $20 BILLION. And . . . Nearly 35 billion dollars left our economy in in 2004 and went to Hispanic and Latino 'home' countries. Get educated, read my articles and those references, since it is abundantly clear you have 'no clue!'

COMMENT: May God forgive you for wasting your life researching hate mail.

MY REPLY: Dear sir, your asking God to forgive me for something I didn't do. I RECEIVED the hatemail, I didn't do 'research' for it.

COMMENT: To deny any child education is wrong and to deny anyone healthcare should be equated with murder.

MY REPLY: Who's child are we talking about here? Many Americans are denied healthcare because they cannot afford to pay their insurance premiums, while MILLIONS who is here illegally in this country gets theirs for FREE. That's OK in your book?? Do you or anyone in your family get FREE healthcare???

Also, MY children are DENIED a quality education when our schools are overrun by Spanish speaking children, who are in this country illegally. Children that use up precious school time, classes, teachers, funds and other personnel in order to provide for children WHO SHOULDN'T BE HERE! At the same time MY children are shortchanged because their schools have less resources available to apply to advanced programs, etc., In fact the reverse is true since many children are forced to endure a 'dumbed down' curriculum, in order to compensate for those Spanish speaking students who can't keep up.

Why is it the responsibility of America to educate people who have broken our laws and entered America without our permission, who break our laws in order to live here in America, who break our laws by working illegally in America. That's OK with you? If so, you are one sick person. May God forgive you for your support for those criminal lawbreakers!

--------------------------------------------------

This is the second email, received before a reply to the first email. It was sent in reply to my request and policy, that the author sign their first and last name to their email in order to receive a response.

Dr. Peterson,

COMMENT: Please accept my apologies for not signing my name, but I really don't want to hear your spin on illegal immigration. I just wanted you to understand that these hard working immigrants [illegal aliens] are usually working towards a better life.

MY REPLY: Well, well, well . . . you have just admitted that you are a 'bigot' . . . "a person who holds blindly and intolerantly to a particular creed, opinion, etc., A narrow-minded, prejudiced person." You are so narrow-minded and prejudiced that you are unwilling to educate yourself by reading my extremely well researched and well documented articles on illegal immigration, instead of holding on 'blindly and intolerantly' to your prejudicial thoughts, ideas and concepts while calling my well documented articles 'spin' . . . "that you don't want to hear!"

Please, spare me your ignorance, enlighten yourself . . . you need to read my articles, all of which can be found here: http://www.UnitedPatriotsOfAmerica.com/Articles
/Params/arcticlecategory/1730/menu/147/default.aspx

COMMENT: You are an outspoken person on this subject and probably foster a lot of hate towards any kind Hispanic immigrants from your readers.

MY REPLY: Everything I write is the truth! To back up what I say I provide well researched facts, including the racist quotes made by those who are pro-open borders and pro-illegal alien! Everything I write, includes the supporting documentation for every fact and figure! Just click on the URLs in the references and you will go to the source material.

I have NO HATE for Hispanic illegal aliens! I am however, VERY ANGRY that they are here overrunning our country in defiance of our laws and sovereignty. I hold in contempt, people like you who have 'no clue,' my government, big business, labor unions, and the Hispanic/Latino lobby and its supporters, like the Catholic Church, because together, they have hi-jacked the 'quality of life' from many decent, honest, hardworking, tax paying, law abiding Americans.

The current illegal alien situation promotes chaos and anarchy, because our immigration laws remain unenforced and the illegal aliens and their supporters continue to ignore our immigration laws and our sovereignty. As such, I and millions of other Americans are working hard to reclaim America!

COMMENT: Do you want to be remembered for this?

MY REPLY: Yes and proudly so! However, being 'remembered,' is totally irrelevant to me. I do however know, with extreme clarity and purity of heart, that the 'hand of God' guides me in my mission to write and speak out on the illegal alien issue. There is no doubt what-so-ever, that it is His wish, that I do, what I do!

COMMENT: Hitler blamed the Jews.

MY REPLY: Just like all the rest of the pro-illegal alien crowd, you have fallen back on the only defense you have and that is the cry of Nazi, xenophobe, racist and nativist! Just so you know . . . sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me, nor will they deter me from my 'mission' to expose the illegal alien crisis in our country.

Your position on illegal aliens is indefensible and you know it, which is why you have attacked me. Otherwise you would not have made such a comment to me, an honest, hardworking, Christian American who asks only that the laws of this country be enforced and obeyed!

COMMENT: You are supporting denying minors education and health care because of their status, while we allow American companies to exploit them for cheap labor.

MY REPLY: I have already discussed the education issue above. Let them go back to their country of origin and get their education. Why should I have my pay check reduced to provide the tax dollars to support them?

I sir, do not 'allow' American companies to exploit them, our government does that by not enforcing our immigration laws! By choice I might add! You are apparently unaware that their exploitation has cost many Americans their jobs, homes, dreams of a better future for themselves and their children as well as their health insurance, etc. According to a recent study - Americans Lose $68 Billion a Year From Immigration; Study Examines Harm to American Workers:
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?news ... 6959&rfu=6

There is more than one injured party when illegal aliens take American jobs at a fraction of the pay normally paid to Americans. They can work so cheaply because they live 20 to a house, while the American worker loses his home because he can no longer pay his mortgage, or feed and clothe his children! Where is your compassion for THEM???

COMMENT: We've all invested in companies like Enron unwittingly through the taxes we pay and never see a return, yet we get bent out of shape when we think some Hispanic man is getting a free ride.

MY REPLY: You are confused . . . the American people did not pay taxes to Enron. They were running a dishonest business in the energy industry. And yes I do get 'bent our of shape' when the 18-20 million Hispanics and Latinos take American jobs, get paid under the table, and send $16.6 BILLION to Mexico in just one year. Money taken OUT of out of our economy, etc., What do you think the jobless recovery is all about??? The unemployment rate remains the same every month, and yet hundreds of thousands of jobs are created every month. Who is filling those jobs? Illegal aliens are! Wake up!

Hundreds of thousands of Americans drop from the unemployment rolls every month when their 'benefits' run out, yet somehow the un-employment percentage rate stays the same? How can that be??? Ever think about that! How about the hundreds of thousands of Americans that are under-employed due to insourcing of foreign nationals. Ever think about that?

Also . . . Many illegal aliens work "off the books" or claim 10 dependents to avoid paying taxes. What dumb schmucks most Americans are while the illegals 'play the system' like a violin!!

Illegal aliens also drag down the wages of honest hard-working Americans because employers will pay as little as possible in order to increase their profits while millions of illegal alien works for pay 'off the books' or 'under the table!' Employers then don't pay for their workmen's comp., health insurance, taxes, etc.! If employers can get cheap illegal alien labor, why would they then pay an American a decent wage? Ever think about that? Once the wages go downward, and they are going downward, every American gets less in their pay check! It is a well researched, statistical FACT!

COMMENT: Your words bring tears to my eyes because there is no humanity in them.

MY REPLY: Conversely, your words bring tears to my eyes, because you have NO CLUE and NO KNOWLEDGE about that which you speak! In fact, you bring pain and sorrow to my heart, because you, and others like you, remain uneducated, perpetuating your 'narrow-minded silly ideas and pathetic prejudices, while you continue to blindly and intolerantly wallow in your self-selected ignorance!!!

Until you've educated yourself by reading my highly researched and abundantly documented articles you will continue to remain in my prayers, in the hope that God will guide you to the knowledge you need to acquire so that you can begin to understand the many important issues surrounding the massive illegal alien invasion that is crushing our country, impacting nearly everyone and everything that most Americans hold dear!

Regards and Good Reading,

Daneen