Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-illegals plan anti-sheriff Joe protest in L.A.

If you can please attend and support Sheriff Joe Arpaio!

"SIUHIN@aol.com" <SIUHIN@aol.com>

[quote]National Immigrant Solidarity Network
    webpage: http://www.Immigran tSolidarity. org
    e-mail: info@ImmigrantSolid arity.org

Please join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to: isn-subscribe@ lists.riseup. net or visit: https://lists. riseup.net/ www/info/ isn

NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION AGAINST SHERIFF ARPAIO,
    SOLIDARITY WITH RACIAL PROFILING VICTIMS

DATE: Monday, October 27TH, 2008
    TIME: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
    LOCATION: Wells Fargo Center , 333 S. Grand Ave , Los Angeles , CA 90071

Sponsors: National Day Laborer Organizing Network (NDLON), Institute of Popular Education of Southern CA (IDEPSCA), Wilshire-Union Day Laborer Center, Pomona Economic Opportunity Center (PEOC), Coalition for Humane and Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (CHIRLA), Malibu Community Labor Exchange.

It is time for both presidential candidates to denounce Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s human Rights violations in Arizona . Family separation, mass sweeps and deportations of U.S. children must halt immediately.

The National Day Laborer Organizing Network (NDLON), the Puente Movement, Community-based Organizations, Faith Communities, Civil Rights Advocates, and human Rights Advocates will conduct protests at Wells Fargo Bank throughout the United States . Demonstrators will make the case that Wells Fargo should not continue leasing space to Sheriff Joe Arpaio (who once said it was an honor to be compared to the KKK) and expect our support as costumers.

There are countless examples of abuse in the name of the 287 (g) agreements spearheaded by Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Maricopa County , Arizona . Sheriff Arpaio has become the number one enemy of migrants and freedom-loving people throughout the country. Arpaio has sent the agenda for the vigilante ultra-right hate groups nationwide. He has even deputized many vigilantes as part of his infamous “posseâ€

LA?

LOL.....why don't they come over here and say that? You know, to Joe's face?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not real clear on this and none of the links on this page seem to work?

Demanding a possible future President ignore the laws?

Am I understanding that the day laborers in La are threatening to pull their money from Wells Fargo banks?

See I am just not understanding the "Day laborer with bank account" part?
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    I'm not real clear on this and none of the links on this page seem to work?

Demanding a possible future President ignore the laws?

Am I understanding that the day laborers in La are threatening to pull their money from Wells Fargo banks?

See I am just not understanding the "Day laborer with bank account" part?

Well, it's either that or they are threatening to walk off their jobs in the wardrobe department:

"and expect our support as costumers"

LOL......does this mean if WF doesn't evict Arpaio all their employers are totally screwed out of costumes so close to Halloween?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, please, take to the streets. That always gains you so much support from the voting citizens.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Oh, please, take to the streets. That always gains you so much support from the voting citizens.

It does, doesn't it?

Do these people not see what fools they make of themselves? You would think that they would realize that, regardless of what they would like to believe, they are NOT the majority in this country.

There are very few businesses which are going to take action to pacify this one particular group of the few and risk totally alienating the majority which keeps them in business.

Also, doesn't it occur to them that Wells Fargo KNEW who they were renting that office space to going in and if WF had been at all concerned about the "rights" of illegal aliens being left alone to break the law, they never would have rented the space to a law enforcement agency to begin with, let alone one with the reputation of taken such a strict stance against illegal immigration?

They ought to just get over themselves.

Sheriff Arpaio has become the number one enemy of migrants and freedom-loving people throughout the country
    Hellooooooo!
    I'm a freedom-lover and I LOVE Sheriff Joe! I think you meant to say freedom-stealing people didn't ya?

You could have been more honest with the term "migrant" too. Musta got a cramp in your hand and froze up while typing illegal im....

Hey, I see it now! Reversed that says im illegal migrant!

LA---

LA--- is it still in America????