Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Professor Predicts 'Hispanic Homeland'

http://www.aztlan.net/homeland.htm

Professor Predicts 'Hispanic Homeland'
    By The Associated Press

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How is that a prediction?If you look outside during a hurricane you can tell there'll be rain the next 10 seconds too.

Dream on! What a foolish foolish man.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Professor predicts hispanic homeland

Rick,
    I'm sorry if I offended you by making those sarcastic remarks about you. I am sorry, but sometimes when someone or something rubs me the wrong way, I tend to spew out alot of jibberjabber nonsense that makes me look like an idiot. I do sincerely apologize, and I hope you will forgive me.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Professor predicts hispanic homeland

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    How is that a prediction?If you look outside during a hurricane you can tell there'll be rain the next 10 seconds too.
    Rick, please fess-up. I will understand if you have a multipersonalitiy syndrome disorder.
    I will also understand that you may be burned out mentally and physicallly, because you are on this web site 24/7.
    Your sarcasim it getting worse each day. Take a nice long break!
    You're funny.Maybe you're just paying too much attention to me.Since you seem to be an 'expert' on me.

Truxillo, who teaches at UNM's Chicano Studies Program on a yearly contract, believes it's his job to help develop a “cadre of intellectuals� to think about how it can become a reality.
    I think it is time for this egghead's yearly contract to come to a merciful conclusion. He would be a good fit at the University of Mexico.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!