Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

PROOF POSITIVE: THEY CAN DISH IT OUT BUT THEY CAN'T TAKE IT

PROOF POSITIVE: THEY CAN DISH IT OUT BUT THEY CAN'T TAKE IT

By CJ Graham
    January 11, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

I am pleased to announce that my latest article has apparently hit a nerve. Good!

Hopefully, it hit with the intensity of an exposed dental cavity meeting up with a metal fork.

After months of writing, I have received my first hate mail. What took them so long? It isn’t like I haven’t tried! I always wondered how I would feel when the first nasty email came in; would it embarrass me or make me sad? It did neither.

It simply confirmed what I had long suspected. Such hateful rhetoric from an outraged emailer simply because I had dared to call out illegal aliens and their proponents on their shame game, it must have hit very close to home to illicit such a diatribe towards a complete stranger. I have long suspected that these open border advocates who spew such hateful bile are thin skinned and easily knocked back on their heels and off their game.

I will share the hateful message with you because it exposes the soft underbelly of the illegal alien and those who use and abuse them. If you are easily offended at crudeness, you may want to skip over the next section. I hope you won’t. It is important to see the quality of people we are dealing with, to understand why we must change our tactics and prepare for an onslaught of obscenities and even more ugly behavior.

People who would steal into a country, unwelcomed and sponge off the public trough, people who would take jobs from Americans, use and abuse public services they have never contributed to and are not entitled to, those who would scoff at our drinking and driving laws, participate in identity theft and falsified documents, are not gentle souls deeply offended. They are bullies, scoundrels, liars and thieves who have identified a nation, willingly exploited, to take advantage of. They do not appreciate having their scams exposed to the light of day and the sooner we understand this, and exploit it, the better off we will all be.

The following is an excerpt from the hate filled email I received, after the publication of my latest article. The emailer scoffs at my assertion that Mayor Lou Barletta, of Hazleton, PA. was under attack because of his fight against illegal immigration in his city.

(Excerpt)

[The Anti-Moronâ„¢ software on my PC went crazy when it flashed the above statement. Your biased opinion only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, ignorance, and decency.
    When god was handing out personalities, you must have been playing with yourself and got there late you grungy fat social outcast. Do yourself and everyone else a favor, disconnect your computer from the Internet and take a fatal overdose of your medication.

PS. You have less value than the s**t stuck to my anal hairs. If you had any sense of decency, you'd choke on your horse-size anti-insanity pill, you shameful waste of oxygen and water.]

Apparently, some who hurl racist statements at Americans for trying to protect their country couldn’t take even a little needling without throwing a fit that would make a three year old cringe shamefacedly. This loss of focus and these abusive antics will do more to turn around the American mindset than anything a Patriot could say.

I say, bring it on! Let’s see what they are really all about!

Illegals are idealized in the media as the future of America, simple and honest but poverty stricken heroes striving across hot deserts to give their children the American Dream. How romantic! Does this emailer sound like the gentle soul of a prospective new American? Does this emailer sound like a generous, loving, benevolent American benefactor who wants to help others live the American dream?

Beneath the puppy fluff feel good stories there is a venomous snake. Thanks to this emailer for making my point for me.

It is time we highlight, underscore, emphasize and identify who is the victim and who the perpetrator.

For too long, a terribly slanted and bought off media, government officials, and agenda driven, money saturated organizations have cast the illegal alien as a poor poverty stricken family who has only the desire to come to our nation of unending wealth and generosity to feed his family and live the American dream. This so called media is derelict in its duty to inform the public about the disastrous open border policies of the past few administrations. I am deeply concerned that the next administration will be no different considering the choices President Elect Obama has thus far made in choosing his cabinet.

Our ‘media’, with the exception of Lou Dobbs and his reporters, has refused to tell the American people about the deaths occurring daily on our roads, by drunken, uninsured, unregistered, unlicensed illegal aliens. They do not speak of the ethnic cleansing now occurring in cities against African Americans by Latino gang members from Mexico, Central and South America who are overtaking entire sections of inner cities and targeting anyone not affiliated with their gang. They do not report on the brutal rapes, the vicious beatings, the constant robberies, drug runners, human smugglers, and gang members who have been deported time and again, only to return and wreak more havoc on unsuspecting American citizens.

It is ridiculous to preach the “American Dreamâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When god was handing out personalities,
    The hateful emailer doesn't know that it's God not god.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am deeply concerned that the next administration will be no different considering the choices President Elect Obama has thus far made in choosing his cabinet.
    Yes, quite frankly his choices suck!

ELE

What can you expect from a pig but a grunt?

About the illegals vulgar responses to this talented and truthful columnist "what can you expect for a pig but a grunt".

I wish all of the American people would finally understand the low lives we are dealing with and stop buying into the notion that illegals are like poor puppies that have been beaten and kicked!

I like the way she writes, speaks the truth...something most writers don't do, except for a few, Frosty etc...and she mentioned Lou Dobbs
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)