Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who cares what these illegal alien lovers think? It's high time to round them all up and deport them NOW. They have no rights so lets stop pretending like they do. Deport the vermin and their supporters and if their supporters are US citizens then revoke their citizenship for aiding and abetting illegals. We are a sovereign nation and we have every right to protect our nation. Deport the illegals and their supporters (including politicans) and throw the bums that hire them in jail and cease all of their assets under RICO. Then force the corporate whores to hire the able bodied bums (which are US citizens and legal immigrants) off welfare and have them earn their welfare and health care benefits by forcing them to pick the crops, clean the toilets, etc. If they don't do it then they will no longer receive welfare. It's time to end this and end the welfare/nanny state. It's a failure and it's time to face facts congress and el presidente.

Fact is that we the people will not accept living in a third world hellhole and we will not accept your wetdream of an unbrave NWO. Either take care of this problem and cut your losses now or it's going to get alot worse later and I don't even want to go into details on that.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deport the whole family
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

daman1200--RIGHT ON!! Actually, most of the people on welfare, the Americans, would prefer to have a job. I realize that there are lazies amongst us....always been....human nature....but they just need a little kick in the pants to get them on their way to self-sufficienty and drying up the money is the best way to do it! Illegals have to be sent home and removed from the work force to create the jobs for Americans who desperately need and want them. Americans have been and still are today picking fruit and cleaning toilets. There is nothing wrong with those jobs and are in fact VITAL JOBS to a sustainable America IMPORTANT JOBS and should be and will be applied for and performed with PRIDE.

Charles----"Shaaaaazaaaaam, AlienBeGone"

Aiders & Abetters......you have no idea how angry the people of the United States are with you....and we haven't even heard all the grizzly details....and when we do.....there will be NO MERCY!! 5 years for every alien you've assisted to enter and remain in this country illegally. You are all going DOWN to the court house for a little trial and then be whisked off to a federal pentitiary for the rest of your lives!! You caused this....you are responsible....and you will pay financially for the cost of this problem and will endure the full legal punishment under American Law.

Aliens....RICO is going to take it all. If you want to keep some, then you better pack up, stuff you money in a suitcase and head home NOW!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

bring back our husbands

I just finished with one box of kleenix. Now I'll have to open a new one, because you guys keep posting these sad, sad tales of woe. Boo-hoo, boo-hoo. Whoe is me. Poor, poor amigos. Your families are in jail, stupid, because you broke the law.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

to quote someone I know that writes for a bumper sticker company

"Shaaaaazaaaaam, AlienBeGone" Daddy, Mommy, Babby, the dog all be gone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why didn't they take the whole darn family? Why leave a few behind? They're ALL breaking the law.

stupidstoopidstupidstupid[

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Diatribe - Look it up

This is the sort of thread that does much to weaken the cause, and raise the spectre that the immigration reform movement is really about prejudice, hatred, and intolerance.

That ISN'T what we're about. Is it? I was sold on the bill of goods that we were trying to fix a problem. That illegal immigration is, well - illegal. That the cost of those folks here illegal was a drain on our national resources, and that our American way of life was in jeopardy.

I am prejudice against those who break the law - it makes someone a criminal.

I hate that the rights and laws of our land, guaranteed to us from our nation's founding, are being flaunted, ignored, violated and expunged daily - at every level in both the public and private sectors.

I am intolerant of those who aide, abet and facilitate this outrageous rape of the American citizens and those who reside among us in a legal capacity.

Do not give our opponents the ammunition to beat you with words that come back to haunt you. Words of hatred and malevolence only serve to strengthen the resolve of those who would like nothing more than to derail this movement. Worse, those who are only now becoming aware of this fight will find these sorts of threads and in their compassion, and caring choose to take the opposite side without even realizing why. How do you think they have managed to stay unaware so long - they choose to be blissfully uninformed.

American have always been compassionate - don't turn that against your own purpose.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

and those who reside among us in a legal capacity
    Rarius-are you referring to the legal aliens/citizens of immigrant background that aid illegals,OR just immigrants residing here in a legal capacity.What do you mean by what you're saying?

I said:

I am intolerant of those who aide, abet and facilitate this outrageous rape of the American citizens and those who reside among us in a legal capacity.
    Rick asked:
    Rarius-are you referring to the legal aliens/citizens of immigrant background that aid illegals,OR just immigrants residing here in a legal capacity.
    I'm mean I am intolerant of anyone who chooses to disregard our laws and in doing so weakens our security, and endangers our nation. The people who break these laws are essentially raping and stealing from the rest of us who are entitled to the security and comfort our laws are supposed to allow. The people who are entitled to that security are the law abiding citizens and those residents who have come to live among us by legal means and continue to obey our laws.

Does that clear it up?

I guess I should just be blunt and say - If you post something here in anger and it can come back in some way to lessen the impact of what ALIPAC stands for and is trying to accomplish, then you're shooting yourself and all the rest of us in the foot. I, for one, did not come here for hate-mongering.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

Clears it up.Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast