Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    You don't have a very high opinion of the police do you?
    Charles, I respect them; they do a very high stress and dangerous job for not a lot of pay. While there are some power hungry ones out there, most of them are hardworking and dedicated to protecting their communities and are frustrated by a court system that lets criminals that they work so hard to round up back onto the streets.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP--do you think the police in these cities are under the orders of the Mayors to side with the pro-illegal immigration organizations? Perhaps that would explain their positions when called into these situations.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    JP--do you think the police in these cities are under the orders of the Mayors to side with the pro-illegal immigration organizations? Perhaps that would explain their positions when called into these situations.
    I think that they have to obey the law when doing their jobs. They go into dangerous situations always believing that their lives are in jeopardy, something I wouldn’t want to do. I think that there are times that some of them use bad judgment and in the cases that you cited, they most likely did but we weren’t there so it makes it a hard call, but not all officers are of that mindset, of course if they are commanded by their superiors to do something, they have to comply or face being disciplined or fired. I personally think it would suck to be a cop to have to enforce things that I didn’t believe were right, but still needing to feed myself and my family.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP--you are absolutely right and the Mayors and Police Chiefs responsible for encouraging illegal immigration need to be voted out of office and fired as soon as possible. A Denver Police Officer doing his job was killed by an illegal alien that had twice been stopped before but let go due to a sanctuary policy in the City of Denver.

Police Officers who usually belong to associations and in some cities unions need to band together and stand up so their voices are heard not only for their fellow American Citizens but to protect their own lives.

American Police Officers have power in their numbers and they should apply that power to enforcing American Laws and defeating Mayors and Police Chiefs committed to abandoning that law, and who in the process place Americans including American Police Officers in harm's way.

Citizens have to band together through forums and websites in many different groups making it very hard for US to prevail.

American Police Officers on the other hand have large state and national organizations with great power, a power they should use to fight illegal immigration.

I hope they will consider this issue at their meetings and stand up for themselves and their country in this way. They stand up and fight crime and do a great job risking their lives every day for US...but it may not matter very long if they do not also stand up politically and let their Mayors know....that they will NOT STAND DOWN TO ILLEGAL ALIENS OR FAVOR GROUPS WHO SUPPORT THEM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you don't think the police are doing a good job then call someone else when you have a crime going on in and see how it works out. I'm sure that crack head breaking into your house will be more thsn willing to help you.

Judy, I think when it comes to law enforcement personnel you do not know your butt from a hole in the ground
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

charlesoakisland, when it comes to police, it's true, I do not know my butt from a hole in the ground!! I know they do a great job and risk their lives and have a tremendous responsibility. But all that they have to contend with and how they deal with it all and go about it, I am totally ignorant. It kills me to see a Denver Police Officer killed by an illegal alien. It kills me to see a Burbank Police Officer killed by gangs probably illegal alien gangs.

I know the police in my town are very frustrated. Maybe they are frustrated everywhere. Maybe the whole country is frustrated.

I'm sorry if I came across being critical of the police. I am not critical of them. I'm upset with the bosses, not the officers. My mother was a Circuit Clerk of a Court for 34 years and I grew up surrounded by wonderful attorneys, judges and police officers my whole life. In fact in my hometown, they round up the illegal, detain them and hold them until ICE comes and gets them. In fact, they are building a brand new jail at county expense to hold them all. In my hometown, they would never move American Citizens out of our public park because illegal aliens complained about something they were saying. In my hometown, they would never usher Townspeople off a public exhibit because of what their T-Shirt said....or usher American Citizens off a public protest site because illegal aliens anti-protesting were getting rowdy. Although I grew up in the Midwest, I lived in Philadelphia for 17 years. What happened at the La Raza Convention should not have happened. I have relatives in Denver and what happened there should not have happened. I have relatives in California that can't find a job; that had to sell their house; move to a trailer park and live on her equity because every job she could do is filled by an illegal alien. She picked a trailer park near a hospital and last year they had to close it because it was going broke treating illegal aliens. Now she's a long ways from a hospital.

While none of that is the fault of the police, the police are put at risk in these areas in more ways than citizens, and it seems like they might be able to do something through their organizations.

But, charlesoakisland, you're right, I don't know anything about law enforcement other than I'm very appreciative of all they do for us and just didn't understand these incidents.

I certainly didn't mean to imply otherwise or that they weren't doing a good job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12