Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protesters To Follow Sheriff Arpaio To Kendall County GOP

Protesters To Follow Sheriff Arpaio To Kendall County GOP Event
    chicago.cbslocal.com
    August 26, 2011 6:42 AM

YORKVILLE, Ill. (CBS) — Protests are expected at the Kendall County Republican picnic Saturday, as the man known as “America’s toughest sheriffâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]This will instead attract individuals that are motivated by radicalism and divisive beliefs, rather than those who have a desire to participate in a healthy discussion about how to create a better future for all residents of our county, our state, and our nation,â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Arpaio always expects protestors, won't phase him a bit. He doesn't make the laws, he just tries to enforce them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Inmates in the Maricopa County Jail are required to wear pink underwear, work on chain gangs and sleep in giant canvas tents in the scorching Arizona heat.
    INMATES, ALL INMATES wear those pink underware, work on chain gangs and sleep in giant tents... NOT JUST HISPANICS, as they would like you to believe.

Sorry people, this is JAIL, not a vacation!