Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quicianera turns into drunken riot in Oregon

I posted a different version of this story yesterday. What the writeups don't tell is the story behind the story. It's been reported on all of the local news radio staions that there were six arrests at the Quicianera and of the six arrested, three are illegal aliens being held on ICE holds.

Illegal aliens looking to escape te economic downturn that hit California first have flocked to Oregon. Oregon is arguably as open to illegals as California. They've turned Gresham into a complete dump.

10:46 AM MST on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

http://www.fox11az.com/news/topstories/ ... 452ed.html

By DAVID KROUGH, kgw.com

GRESHAM, Ore. -- A drunken crowd turned violent on police Saturday night during a teenage girl's birthday party that turned into riot at a community center in Gresham, police said.

Chief Carla Piluso said it started as a fight involving about 20 people attending the 15-year-old girl's quicianera party at the GSI Community Center on NE Cleveland Street around 10:30 p.m.

Two private security officers told police they could not control the crowd of around 100 people when they called in police. Gresham officers arrived and said the place smelled of alcohol and several people there were drunk.

Three Gresham officers went in to break up the fight and said that’s when the crowd started attacking them, according to Piluso.

Dozens of backup officers from Portland, Troutdale, Fairview and Multnomah County were called in to help control the crowd. Then, police said a large cake and decorative marbles spilled onto the floor, increasing the danger.

One security guard told investigators he lost his partner during the riot. “It was like hell, I have never seen anything like that,â€
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

In the past year-and-a-half, Gresham police have been called to the center 20 times for assaults, thefts, loud music, vandalism, and neighbor complaints of drunk people and trash on the street.

In six of the calls, police were assaulted.
    Welcome to the Third World celebrations....coming to your town soon.

Doesn't "Quicianera" translate into "drunken riot"?

At least that seems to be the way it is here in North Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doesn't "Quicianera" translate into "drunken riot"?
    Nope, it's translation is the celebration of the rabid mongrels.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

What if true Americans acted this way? Where is ICE?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Quicianera turns into drunken riot in Oregon

[quote="jecg_97030"]I posted a different version of this story yesterday. What the writeups don't tell is the story behind the story. It's been reported on all of the local news radio staions that there were six arrests at the Quicianera and of the six arrested, three are illegal aliens being held on ICE holds.

Illegal aliens looking to escape te economic downturn that hit California first have flocked to Oregon. Oregon is arguably as open to illegals as California. They've turned Gresham into a complete dump.

10:46 AM MST on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

http://www.fox11az.com/news/topstories/ ... 452ed.html

By DAVID KROUGH, kgw.com

GRESHAM, Ore. -- A drunken crowd turned violent on police Saturday night during a teenage girl's birthday party that turned into riot at a community center in Gresham, police said.

Chief Carla Piluso said it started as a fight involving about 20 people attending the 15-year-old girl's quicianera party at the GSI Community Center on NE Cleveland Street around 10:30 p.m.

Two private security officers told police they could not control the crowd of around 100 people when they called in police. Gresham officers arrived and said the place smelled of alcohol and several people there were drunk.

Three Gresham officers went in to break up the fight and said that’s when the crowd started attacking them, according to Piluso.

Dozens of backup officers from Portland, Troutdale, Fairview and Multnomah County were called in to help control the crowd. Then, police said a large cake and decorative marbles spilled onto the floor, increasing the danger.

One security guard told investigators he lost his partner during the riot. “It was like hell, I have never seen anything like that,â€

This is quite typical behavior at their family-oriented gatherings actually.

It's also why my employers have mandated no further use of the recreational halls on their properties although I had stopped allowing use of the one at this property quite awhile ago.

There was hardly a time when a fight didn't break out, but beyond that it was the absolute disrespect for the facility.......broken chairs, tables, windows, vandalized bathrooms.......and the filth left behind, inside and out, which took hours to clean up. Even the $500 security deposit required to use the hall wasn't enough to cover the damage and cost of cleaning.

But nothing I ever had to deal with comes close to comparing to an especially ugly incident which occured here before I became the manager. A fight broke out at a baby's first birthday party starting inside of the hall, spilling out into the neighborhood, and totally exploded into a mini riot when other guests got on their cell phones calling friends and relatives, who were not present, but came over here and jumped into the fray.

People were being hit with hammers, bottles, tire irons, cars being rammed by other cars ala Demolition Derby, and the women...
    They were out there brawling in the street, extensions, wigs, falls, and snapped off fake fingernails flying every which way, limping around in one high heel, fake lashes dangling.....one even lost her "booty booster" after her hose got shredded and there was nothing left holding it in place

And there were all the kids, still in the hall having their party like nothing was going on.........

Go figure, huh?

azwreath,

I might have a sick sense of humor, but that story made me LOL.

Here's my quinceanera story:

When I was in college, I worked at a very nice hotel as the night audit manager. The GM's assistant reserved a banquet room (no charge) for her niece's quinceanera. Half the attendees looked like gangbangers and they trashed the place. I found discarded cocaine paraphernalia on the floor and one guy punched a girl in the face outside the front entrance. He laid her out cold on the sidewalk so I called the cops. You'd think I called ICE because the attendees scattered as soon as they saw the cops enter the hotel. I remember thinking that I should have called the cops much earlier as I knew the situation was out of hand even before that guy hit the girl. The GM's assistant apologized profusely to me. Needless to say, the GM wasn't very happy with her on Monday morning. The quinceanera went down in history as the worst group booking ever at that hotel.

Back on-topic: The police were assaulted 6 of the last 20 times they went to that community center? WTF?!?!?!?!?

Not those nice family oriented people. Really????
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

This must be the part that the "elites" refer to when they say we are "enriched" by other cultures. Here is a perfect example of one of those "OTHER" cultures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast