Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JP wrote:

I don't support LaRaza or Illegal Immigration and I dont appreciate being grouped in with them. I take that as a personal attack and an insult.
    I didn't group you with them! Notice I said illegal immigrant advocates. I know you're not an "illegal immigrant advocate." My exact words:

[quote:3rzlhyyh]It's a welcome change to see something other than hyperbole from bloggers and groups like La Raza (illegal immigrant advocates)
    I apologize for any misunderstanding my words may have caused.

Watch the Videos MW.
    I'm not really interested in the opinion of MTV. However, I did watch the videos. Actually, the videos helped to make my point (more hyperbole).[/quote:3rzlhyyh]

Apology accepted, but misrepresenting something as a hyperbole does not change the facts. The facts are not over exaggerated, I honestly wish they were exaggerated.

Here is a brochure from L-1 Identity Solutions from their web site. See the sample ID card. notice they include the persons party affiliation? This information as well as religious affiliation can be required in the future if it is deemed necessary by DHS, no Questions or Restrictions on what kind of information they can obtain or require about each and everyone of us. http://www.l1id.com/images/stories/Prod ... 061116.pdf

Likewise The Real ID Act allows states to issues licenses to illegals. Furthermore, The virtual Fence has now been scrapped. This was part of the Real ID plan too. Why scrap the fence? That is not hyberbol or exaggeration it is fact.

Homeland Security has been hacked 850 times
    http://buzzdrivers.com/content/view/16/26/

Contractor's Planted Trojans into their system
    http://www.builderau.com.au/news/soa/US ... 884,00.htm

Chinese hackers: No site is safe
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/03/07/chin ... index.html

US blames China for Pentagon hack
    http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/21979 ... k-pentagon

I could post thousands of articles about systems getting hacked and information being stolen and you still would not be convinced. High Schools, Universities, DMV's, hospitals, banks, credit card companies, National Retail Chains, This is not hyperbole it is not exaggeration it is fact.

“The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse.â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I reiterate my point......" I have visions of the gestapo pounding on my door and confiscating my weapons." Our first amendment rights are under attack as is the second. Then comes controlling the masses by controlling the food supply. One third of our corn crop is now going for the production of Ethenol. New Ethenol productions plants are going up at record speed. Farmers will need more land to grow more corn. The last I heard God isn't making any more land. So, there goes the enviornment. We are importing wheat into this bountiful country ! Monsanto already has a "terminator" seed, in that, it self distructs after one season. We don't need more government control !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Nicie, a true conservative would feel the same way as you. Less is more. The way our Constitution was written to be.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

jp, thanks for helping clear that up for me. I'll use the links you provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    jp, thanks for helping clear that up for me. I'll use the links you provided.
    You are welcome. If you have any questions about the Real ID, please send them my way.

Friends were talking about getting NC drivers licenses after moving here from another state. They checked the website and apparently it said a passport was an acceptable form of ID for obtaining an NC license. When they got to the DMV, they were told they needed a SS card. We all know that many illegals have SS cards. So, if this is the required ID, it means they ARE giving Real ID licenses to illegals, right?

jp, thanks again ! You provided all the info I needed to make my decision. I'm against the Real ID act, and will take action to back it up.

[quote="Lynne"]We all know that many illegals have SS cards. quote]

" The key to obtaining driving licenses and social security numbers for an immigrant is to be lawfully residing in the United States." If an IA has an SS card, I think it's safe to say it isn't legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    We all know that many illegals have SS cards. quote]

" The key to obtaining driving licenses and social security numbers for an immigrant is to be lawfully residing in the United States." If an IA has an SS card, I think it's safe to say it isn't legal.
    Actually, I was under the impression that people who come here to work on visas are issued a SS card, even though they are not US citizens. Well, then many of them overstay their visas. They are a big part of the growing illegal population. I'll bet they can use that card to get their Real ID license.

The Social Security Administration issues three different types of social security cards. The first type is given to U.S. citizens and immigrants lawfully residing in the United States and includes name and social security number. The second type is granted to individuals who are only authorized to work with DHS authorization on a temporary basis and this card will specifically state “valid for work only with DHS authorization.â€

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast