Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remember that these 2 are Repub chairs. Go get em too.

emailed SANTORUM.

Kay Baily Hutchinson's email won't go through. Hmm, wonder if it's overloaded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    My post to VOLPAC... (wonder if they'll post it)

Sen. Frist,

I've always wondered what it was like to hold someone's life in my hands, as you do with the entire middle class of America. The enormity of that power must really be something. I'm beginning to think you're getting quite tipsy with it.

I've just heard that you and Sen. Reid have reached some sort of compromise to allow your precious amnesty to make it to committee. I only pray that the Patriots in the House can withstand your wrong-headed position and bury this treason in the catbox of history.

Sir, do you not understand what this massive influx of 'cheap (for business) labor is doing to your constituents? Construction wages are down 30+% in the last 10 years with no end in sight. How can you let millions of working-class Americans go down the tubes like this? Do you plan on replacing their votes with those of 'grateful immigrants'? If so, you are in for a rude awakening, because 70% of those criminals you are trying to legalize will no more vote Republican than the man in the moon.

You've just shot your Presidential ambitions in the foot, and I can't say I'm disappointed. You've certainly proven to me that you are UNFIT for the office you currently hold, and would shame the office of President of this great country even more than the current Traitor-in-Chief.

As of today I am rescinding my membership in the Republican Party, something I never thought would happen. My money, time and strenuous efforts now belong to the Constitution Party, who seem to be the ONLY folks who care about that document, and the sovereign nation that was birthed through it.

With gut-wrenching disgust,
    Jeff Hermann

Can't get through to Frist but had no problem with McCain. Gave the staffer an earful. They must be getting slammed, the staffer was very testy.

Haven't had much luck getting through on the phone, but did send emails to Frist, McCain, Kennedy, Bush, Kerry, etc.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Haven't had much luck getting through on the phone, but did send emails to Frist, McCain, Kennedy, Bush, Kerry, etc.

Keep going after them. This si going all over the place.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Worst Case Scenario

Right now, they're acting like they'll pass this horrendous legislation despite our opposition. Okay, suppose it gets through both houses of Congress and Bush signs it into law. We can punish them severely at the polls, I'm convinced of that. But once we have a new Congress, can we nullify the law?

Iig

What I did about this dangerous move

I called Dr. Frist's office, indeed, it's jammed. I'll keep trying.

I called Sen. Boxer (I'm in CA), left a message. Called Sen. Feinstein, told Lizzy who answered at the SFO office, I want borders secured now, and I want a big, demoralizing fence, now.

I then want, in short order or concurrently, my current immigration laws vigorously enforced and especially employers prosecuted.

I also called Rep. Sensenbrenner, telling his staffer I now support his bill which does make being here illegally a felony, which can be moderated by a reasonable sentence.

I wrote the following email to Sen. Cornyn:

I support border enforcement immediately. I do want a big, demoralizing fence. Smuggler trucks cannot jump.

I want current immigration laws pursued from start to finish, not just for show. I want employers to pay harsh fines, and for the fines to be collected, for hiring illegalls.

I don't care how long the fine, kind, hard-working illegal aliens have been here, they have been breaking one of the most important laws of America. Their personality and work ethic is not a part of the legal immigration requirements. And under no circumstances can they be rewarded with citizenship. Permanent legal resident status, fine, and they can get that sooner. And they get a medical exam. I want legal applicants only to achieve citizenship. Period.

Especially after the offensive May 1 demonstrations, now, now I do want persons here illegally, along with smugglers, to be charged with felonies. Punishment can be moderated in the types of sentences imposed, but they must be put into our system and a strong, unequivocal message must be sent to Mexico in particular.

Enforcing our laws and being compassionate are not mutually exclusive.

Thank you for your service Sen. Cornyn.

I also sent this to Sen. Frist, JIC I can't make it through by phone:

Hon. Sen. Frist:

I want my borders secured, immediately. I want a fence, big and demoralizing. I want the number of agents augmented by National Guard until they reach capacity staffing. I have seen the numerous postings for Border Patrol Agents on monster.com, so I know it has started. But it will take time to get them trained.

I want the current border and immigration laws vigorously enforced, especially against employers. Now. From start to finish, not just for show.

I am against any immigration reform bill at this time that provides a path to citizenship for persons here illegally, regardless of the number of years they have been breaking the law. Amend the bill, or introduce a different bill, that allows them to reach legal permanent resident status, but they cannot win the right to vote. That option can happen far sooner than climbing to citizenship. No amnesty.

And after watching the demonstrations on May 1, I was so offended, I now support charging illegal aliens with a felony. Yes. My immigration laws are the most important on the books.

Fair? Who said life is fair? Is the word fair a constitutional provision? Extending compassion to people and enforcing current laws are not mutually exclusive. Americans are famous for super-accommodation of needy people.

A.K. (aka Iig)
    Member ALIPAC (along with membership of FAIR, Minutemen, TAR and Judicial Watch)
    California
    American - just an American. I happen to also be Mexican.
    Respect my laws, my citizen status, my rights, first and always.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

I'm on it! I haven't been able to get through to Frist's office yet but I'll keep trying. Will also contact McCain, my Senators and others.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Red Alert

I have been a guest on this great site for months. Today is my first post. I have been calling and e-mailing like crazy.

I got through to McCain office and told the staffer that McCain is making a big mistake to think the American people will but up with Washingtons inaction. We will only accept ENFORCEMENT.
    I also sent him this e-mail.

Dear Mr. Senator McCain,

I am currently a registered Republican and have been for 25 yrs, but I will tell you that the issue of illegal immigration will (is) tear this country apart. The lack of leadership in Congress on this very important issue for the last 20yrs is criminal.
    Myself and many other Americans are fed up with the pandering for votes that goes on in both parties. You and other politicians are obligated to do what is best for America and her legal citizens. Enforcement of our borders FIRST and only then can we discuss other immigration issues. You or any other politician will NEVER receive my vote if you pass any type of amnesty.
    So I hope you are not planning a run for President, because you will be in for a big surprise (remember 194.

Sincerely,

Keep up the good work, we will not take this sitting down!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

I have sent in a total of 20 emails to senators all over the country,and plan to continue to email and make phone calls throughout the evening and all day Friday.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast