Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: RED ALERT! Senators Agree to Revive Immigration Bill

Do we know the names of who is being chosen to negotiate?

Frist said the Senate will send 14 Republicans and 12 Democrats to negotiate with the House, with seven of the Republicans and five Democrats coming from the Judiciary Committee. The remaining seven Republicans will be chosen by Frist and remaining seven Democrats chosen by Reid.
    We the People. You the Invader

[quote="houston"]I'm in Conroe, Tx. I wish I had a group to go to the courthouse with!! I can not find anyone in my town who is willing to protest with me.[quote="Dixie"]

houston,

If I lived anywhere near you I'd go protest with you. I just had an enjoyable experience last Saturday at a Hickory, NC protest where no counter protestors showed up (I believe this is unusual normally ).

And, after standing in the hot sun for about four hours, several of us went to a nearby restaurant after and had a great time. We were hungry and some of us even had a beer too!

Heck! If I knew counter protestors were going to show I'd attend a rally anyway as long as I didn't have to bring my minor children, which I would not do unless in a rough spot and was very certain there would be no counters or violence.

But, you live in Texas and I live in North Carolina. So, getting together for a protest/rally is mostly out of the question.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Don't Bother Calling McCain Until Monday

His voice mail box is full.

Mark

Tex

Demand Amnesty Supporters be removed from office for Treason

Why dont we demand all government leaders supporting amnesty be removed for Treason. I have read the constitution and if enough people stand together we can stop them from giving 20 million illegal invaders our country. What they are doing is treason. They are making policy while under pressure from foriegn nationals. This initself is treason.They are failing to uphold our current laws and they are wanting to change current laws for foriegn nationals, this is treason. What they are doing is Treason

Tex

my letter to the senators, president and congress

The United States Constitution says and I quote
    "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence"
    IT ALSO SAYS "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court"

We Americans are at war with illegal invaders from a foreign nation. They have marched down our streets holding a foriegn flag, They have replaced our American Flag with thier own in several schools across America. Foriegns nationals are demanding we change our laws and constitution and for any goverment official to even consider this is Treason. We Americans have a right to demand our president to up hold the laws of this nation that he promised to do. If President Bush and the rest of our goverment leaders do not do thier constitutional duty and protect our southern states from Invaders and up hold our laws then we have a right to demand they resign from office or be removed as Traitors.

Tex,

I can tell you are a Texan. There's just something about us.
    We are rough, tough and don't take **** off of anyone.
    That just proves, Bush Baby is a Kitty Bunk Brat.
    He aint got the bleeps of a sheep.

I wrote Cornyn and Hutchison tonight and told them I would not vote for anyone that supports Amnesty or Guest Worker programs that leads to Citizenship. I let them know I represent 6 voters from my family. I also let them know of the 200-300 people I know, non of them support Amnesty or Guest Worker Programs.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

diana717, I would think that McCain's staffer would be very talkative.

Dixie, I'm a native Texan but I don't think your description of Texans fits me very well. As for being tough I get winded walking up a flight of stairs. As for not taking crap I had to take enough crap in my career with the state of California to fertilize Mexico.

I'm wondering if anyone else is getting emails from a conservative group that offers to e-mail all 100 senators for $29. Are they legitimate or just profiting from our anxieties and concerns. $29 isn't much for such a service but I've done this with suposedly hand delivered letters and wonder if it is legit. I'd like to hear anyone's opinion.
    The money is not the issue I just don't want good people or myself to get scammed.

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pay money -- Balogna

Andy,

I wouldn't pay anyone for their two cents. Conservative or otherwise. You seem to have had some experience with this sort of issue. But .. with the current climate, better safe than sorry.

Just my two cents

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast