Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rep. Linda Sánchez D-Calif Can’t Answer Securing Border

Sanchez ‘Can’t Answer in 30 Seconds’ Whether She’s Committed to Securing Border against Drugs

Thursday, September 16, 2010
    By Edwin Mora

(CNSNews.com) - When asked whether she was committed to securing the U.S.-Mexico border against drug trafficking and other crimes and when Congress could accomplish this goal, Rep. Linda Sánchez (D-Calif.) did not say but remarked that it was a question that could not be answered in 30 seconds.

On Wednesday, CNSNews.com asked Sánchez, who lives in a state with a large illegal immigrant population, the following: “Are you committed to securing the southwest border against the influx of illegal drugs, human smuggling, and other border-related problems and, if so, when can we expect Congress to get that done?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    No
    They met to discuss treason

What is this hispanic caucus BS , It appears other Americans don't have a seat at that table

Why is this president only interested in their interests?
    Why is our side not allowed an opinion?

And they call us racist

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

Those people have to be removed from office. They do not even know how to answer questions. So inept!!!!

I drove through Santa Ana yesterday, which just so happens to be full of illegal invaders and the district this traitor represents. I happened to notice this traitors campaign signs littering the sidewalks and walls throughout the city. Her sign had the American Flag (I know, I would have expected mexico's rag to be pictured) with the campaign slogan:

"Fighting for us."

Who is us I wonder? This woman panders to illegal invaders and has no shame in doing it! She is dependent on illegal invaders supporting her to get re-elected as they are the one’s who voted her into office. She knows they do not want the border secured and that’s why she has such a difficult time with that question!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)