Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RESHAPING THE NEXT CONGRESS: Interview w/ William Gheen

http://newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty45.htm

By Frosty Wooldridge
    April 1, 2005
    NewsWithViews.com

“National elections in 2006 will be a historic year,� said William Gheen, founder of Americans for Legal Immigration. “We will reshape the Congress of the United States into a reflection of what the citizens of this country expect and demand from their leaders.�

Gheen addresses the apathy of an unaware American public that has tolerated a massive invasion of 20 million illegal aliens that have brought a new form of lawlessness to our society. A growing momentum of outraged Americans will not brook the bromides and platitudes by Congress or this president that echo like a concussion against the American sense of justice: “They come for a better life…they do the jobs Americans won’t do.� These are insults against American citizens who built this country.

“The mid term election will be the year of the illegal immigration issue and this issue will change both the face and the legislative behavior of the US Congress,� Gheen said. “With public consciousness on this issue rising rapidly, the right combinations of message, methods, finances and activism will create a fire storm of action across the nation within the campaign season. Perhaps the pundits will look back on 2006 as they have on 1994, which many titled the ‘year of the angry white male’ or the ‘Republican Revolution’. Neither of these older historic titles will apply to 2006 since the importance of this issue crosses racial and partisan lines in polling data.�

Gheen created Americans for Legal Immigration as a powerful tool for reshaping the next Congress. Call it Yankee Ingenuity or gutsy intuition, he knows how to motivate people and excite the political process in America.

“As a campaign consultant with over 40 campaigns under my belt, I’ve seen a lot of polls,� Gheen said. “Professional polls are very expensive and in 2004 it was common for Congressional candidates to spend over $10,000 on a comprehensive issue poll for their districts. Many issues such as gun rights, abortion, lotteries and such are tested by these polls and depending on the district the results will fluctuate. These issues often show traditional readings in the 60 to 40 percent ranges. It is seldom that you see an issue that generates an 80 to 20 percent reading, but that is exactly what two polls run by NC newspapers show in our state. These polls show that three fourths of our legal citizens, including blacks, whites, Latinos, Democrats, Republicans, and unaffiliated voters now want ALL immigration reduced!�

“My motivation for founding Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC.us) was that I have never seen the kind of disconnect between the public from law makers and media as we see on the illegal immigration issue,� Gheen said. “I consider all other issues secondary to illegal immigration for two reasons. One, this issue affects so many other issues such as taxes, crime, health care, and education. Secondly, if the will of 75 or 80 percent of the voters is successfully ignored by legislators then it does not really matter what your issue is then does it?�

Gheen brings a HUGE question to the table. Why are our president and Congress BENT on flooding our country with millions of illegal aliens? What is their purpose? Why won’t they pay attention to our needs instead of pandering to foreign countries and millions of illegal aliens who break our laws daily by using our roads, schools, medical services and welfareâ€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel like our little PAC is all grown up now. LOL.

It's on the Home Page William!

http://www.alipac.us/article-322--0-0.html

Immigrants

Let's see, follow the money? Follow the power? What's behind the present administration's refusal to enforce existing immigration laws?
    Does the government hope to sometime soon grant citizenship to all illegals? Boy, what a grateful voting bloc that would make.
    One of this country's biggest assets over the years has been the innovative approach of many of its well educated citizens. Our way of life is the most desirable one on the planet. I have seen first hand the squalor that third world countries offer their citizens. Too few facilities for too many users. We cannot in this country even as advanced as we are continue to try to provide for all the illegals with all the services that we Americans have come to expect and have paid for with our taxes.
    In Houston, Tx. where I live the influx of latinoes has clogged our emergency rooms and, brought in disease. I have seen where illegal immigrants spend their wages, they send them back to their families south of the border. They don't buy goods and services for sale in this country thus keeping that value here. And they sure don't pay taxes.
    Our society is being diluted by people who have nothing to contribute in the way of bettering life here for everyone. This actuality would be mitigated if some of these illegals were at least professionals of some sort. But those people are deciding that they are better off offering their expertise to some other world government, European or Asian.
    We are headed in the wrong direction in this country and picking up speed. Overcoming voter apathy and ignorance especially as concerns the actions of members of Congress will be a step in the right direction.

Welcome Vcounts! We have many members from TX and the rest of the nation needs to hear how illegal immigration has changed the lives of Texans.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT

Woolridge's article

I thought that was an excellent summary of the immigration crisis. I sent the full text of it to Senator Craig, with the added comment: This is why the people are so angry at you.