Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Absolutely...we should...Kate. This is outrageous activity with other nations while the American People remain clueless and helpless to stop it.

Congressional Hearings would expose it all...and the treason behind it.

A good letter writing and phone call effort to our friends who understand what this is all about in Congress would be a good start.

People need to know before the election. Even if it was just to go to the microphone and announce they are calling for it and that they will be scheduled soon would tip off the Americans about something being up; then they'd get on the Internet and start discovering the scam and then be all ready to BLAST THESE TRAITORS at the Hearing.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

I don't see the smoking gun.

I'm not saying sovereignty is not being surrendered, one document at a time. I just mean that I can't see through the generalizations and promotions at spp.gov to any actual deed of surrender to the OWG.

You don't need to convince me that the OWG (or the beast) is forming, coalescing, organizing, or that its precursors already exist. But I don't see any treason or misplaced fealty on the spp.gov website.

We know the direction that globalists are dragging the U.S., but I need more facts before I can say that SPPNA is up to anything more than facilitating free trade (which puts me out of work) and expanding the defense umbrella to include Mexico. Defense has included defending Canada against Russian nuclear attack since the DEW system was implemented, and defending Latin America since the Monroe Doctrine of 1823.

Expanding immigration enforcement to include Canada and Mexico actually helps the U.S. keep Islamist terrorists that much further away from the U.S..

All we visualize in this is what we expect to come out of it:
    • open borders;
      more moves of manufacturing to less regulated locations which have cheap labor;
      unfettered hiring of illegal aliens in construction, custodial, healthcare, food service, security, sales and managerial (can anyone say "bilingual"?) jobs and most any other job besides President and Vice President;
      importing crime and drugs while we export jobs;
      overloading and bankrupting our social services, hospitals, public schools, welfare, prisons, and law enforcement;
      etc..

But the SPPNA documents I have seen don't spell out anything more than allowing free movement of goods and labor from Mexico into the U.S., and providing for security against terrorists.

I know we are concerned about this new government entity turning over control to the OWG, but I can't find this in the spp.gov documents, only in the CFR interpretation of the work of SPPNA.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I have been following this for a couple of years. Do you honestly think they will admit in the open of what they are doing? They put up the myth sheet to try and cover their tracks. Just because they say something isn’t so doesn’t mean its true.

Look at the FTAA and the NAFTA Super Highway. Look at the Real ID. They want all Americans to have biometric ids and other information stored on them and put into a huge database. This information is to be shared with Canada and the corrupt Mexican Government.

Mexico does not cooperate with immigration now. Can we honestly expect them to stop terrorists from coming across the border?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    I know we are concerned about this new government entity turning over control to the OWG, but I can't find this in the spp.gov documents, only in the CFR interpretation of the work of SPPNA.
    I agree that the SPP web site presents their goals/agenda as being very benign. But, how else would we expect them to present this?

It's taken me a long time to arrive at the point of belief that the SPP is actually implementing formation of a NAU. I think why the people who have been observing and researching this for a long time are alarmed is because of:

- the intense secrecy (no press, no mainstream media coverage),

- the fact that this is being done through "agreements", not treaties,

- the fact that Congress has not been involved at any level,

- that the same people are involved in the present activities, and they are also part of the CFR or TLC, and they have written extensively and in detail about developing a NAU (e.g., R. Pastor/American Univ), including laying out the need for open borders,

- those who are very familiar with the development of the European Union are seeing the very same patterns and progressive steps being followed here, though much accelerated, such as establishedment of NAFTA and CAFTA,

- many of the strange goings-on with our government, such as the outright refusal to close the borders can only be rationally explained if there is this other agenda,

- when Congressman like Tancredo and Poe, who should be in the know, start pointedly asking questions, I think there is cause for concern and suscpicion

At the very, very least, Bush and cronies have a LOT of explaining to do, Congress needs to review all that has taken place thus far, including the NAFTA super highway project plans, via open hearings, and any implementation needs to be put on hold until official approval is obtained from Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I have been following this for a couple of years. Do you honestly think they will admit in the open of what they are doing? They put up the myth sheet to try and cover their tracks. Just because they say something isn’t so doesn’t mean its true.

Look at the FTAA and the NAFTA Super Highway. Look at the Real ID. They want all Americans to have biometric ids and other information stored on them and put into a huge database. This information is to be shared with Canada and the corrupt Mexican Government.

Mexico does not cooperate with immigration now. Can we honestly expect them to stop terrorists from coming across the border?
    It might be more understandable if people looked at how the EU was formed and how many years of INCREMENTAL STEPS it took to snooker the people. Now they have an EU CAPTIAL and PRESIDENT which equals HORRIBLE ECONOMY & MIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL. Europe is imploding as we speak.

These traitors are giving away the store one piece of candy at a time while our FREEDOMS are being cut off by the knees. It's taken years and years to get to this point............may I add.........while our families were fighting and dripping blood for our country and that of our allies, most now, who can't blow their noses and chew gum at the same time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know there is a problem when they will not put the original document back online. I read it. They'll do everything they can to pacify/placate everyone till 2010. Even if we get a congressional hearing, two thirds of the politicians are under corporate control and there are Trilateral Commission members in congress. Nothing will be done. However, we will know how bad our congress really is. And I have said this before: most of the people behind this are not elected officials and the law will probably not touch them.

Yes, one little step at a time.

NAFTA, CAFTA, SPP, REAL ID, FTAA and on.

BTW, I have a copy of the original document as do countless ohters because we knew they would pull it if it drew too much attention.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    JP & Qflash, exactly which document is no longer available?

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Yes, one little step at a time.

NAFTA, CAFTA, SPP, REAL ID, FTAA and on.

BTW, I have a copy of the original document as do countless ohters because we knew they would pull it if it drew too much attention.
    You know, JP..........you are my hero!!
    {a deserving wsr!}

Now, can we get the doc up for all to see?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The actual document is the SPP in its full text. I read it when it had a link on the Department of Commerce website. I read about the North American Union on around page 70. I also read a short Security section about 2 pages after the NAU that stated the militaries of all three states would fall under the control of the NAU.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast