Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MinutemanCDC_SC

It's not just one document at a time, it's countries at a time linked by Free Trade Agreements. In addition to the SPP and NAU, you need to study how the World Trade Organization figures in.

Once all the nations are linked together by Free Trade Agreements, all disputes and issues between them are then by agreement settled by the WTO under international law which is WTO law at that point. Any nation can challenge, in addition, any public law of any nation that is viewed as adverse to trade. For example, our environmental laws might be adverse to trade. They are..they increase the cost of business. Our labor laws might be adverse to trade...they are...they increase the cost of business. Our property laws might be adverse to trade...they are as they preserve property rights for individuals. Our national holidays might be adverse to trade...they are as they result in paid holidays and squirmishes between labor and management about employees taking the holidays and vacations around those dates. Our education system might be adverse to trade...and to some degree it is because we believe in general education for knowledge sake and teaching our ideals of freedom, liberty, justice, independence all part of being an American....and so what is taught in our schools could be challenged as adverse to trade.

The entity that will decide such things in the future under present WTO guidelines is the WTO for any agreement, regulation, treaty between any two or more nations.

It's very clever how it's been orchestrated and how they are sealing our fate.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This reminds me those movies in which all the people are like robots, can act only with permission of a superior, are identified by a number, work were their superiors choose......

My God, it cannot be happenning....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    This reminds me those movies in which all the people are like robots, can act only with permission of a superior, are identified by a number, work were their superiors choose......

Well, one thing that we have always known is that it would happen, because God said that it would. Another good bet was that it would happen just as we got arrogant enough to believe that it could not. We live in the pretense of being a Christian and moral nation, but if the determinant factor for the morality and religion of a nation is the prevailing religious opinion and the moral zeitgeist, then this is most certainly not a Christian nation. It is governed by sloth, caprice, greed, moral ambivalence, increasing sexual depravity, and religious indifference. Most Americans are functional atheists or at least agnostics regardless of how they choose to self-identify. Those nominal Christians are dominated by "prosperity preaching" that converts the God of Abraham to Mammon, by the grossly paganized Church of Rome, by gaudy televangelists who use the name of God for their own vanity, by Sunday Christians who use the faith as a salve for the mountain of sins they commit on Monday (or Sunday evening) through Saturday, and by those ecumenists who have so admixed the mortar of their faith with the water of neopaganism, superstition, mysticism and New Age quackery that it cannot support the weight of their own doubts.

Alexis de Tocqueville wrote, "America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great."

He was right.

I don't agree that we live under a religious way.
    Religion was forced out of our lives for some time already.
    The moral values are not taught any more at public schools , our children are learning "evolution" instead of some moral religious values which found the Family roots and the wonderful laws of this country.
    Even the Ten Comandments are banned.
    What helthy society can survive without a faith, no matter which, but somethingb to give them hope ?

It is happening.

Drones (masses converted to programmed slaves) working for Crones (Globalist Elites)

That's the plan. That's what they call "competitiveness". That is what Condi Rice and our Foreign Policy is based upon. They are using an economic theory called "Parity" to bring the poor of the world up slightly and bring the more well to do citizens of the world like the Americans down to their level...so that everyone is "equal" just like in Communism...but reporting to the Globalist Elites...who will own and have virtually everything...and what they don't own they will control with an iron fist.

Never in my life did I think this was possible. The only reason I know it is possible is because it is actually happening. You can see it in our economy. You can see it in other economies. You see their plans at the borders; with immigration; with SPP and NAU; and "competitiveness"; and the SCOTUS who gave communities and governments the righ to take our property to hand it off to someone else; and "parity"; and Global Initiatives controlled by former Presidents of the USA; and WTO; and Free Trade Agreements; and Bush acting like a Democrat; and Democrats acting like Republicans; total chaos where no one knows what's really going on...except them.

And isn't it amazing how quickly CNN got the inside film and scoop from North Korea...ready to roll on the day of North Korea's Nuclear Test. What Timing.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The worse cenario is we don't have anyone to take a position against these traiors.
    The ammount of money and power they have , nobody can compete.
    Only a great PATRIOT , could take the lead to guide us out of this way.
    We really need a LEADER

The SPP is already being implemented by legislation.
    Some examples:
    The Energy Act removed all barriers to Energy infrastructure across country lines. Billions in the Energy Act are funding projects in Mexico.
    Mexican, Canadian and US officials, according to the original Energy Bill, make up a North American Energy Commission to report a plan by 2007 to the tune of 10 mil. Another paid commission (Canadian Mexican and US commission is to take over from there permanently- getting over 10 Mil a year in our tax dollars.
    Oh! The University mock up- where a student played an ALIPAC rep was paid for out of the Energy Bill and other Universities are getting our cash for propaganda purposes as well.

Mexico's Banks are foreign owned now.
    Our Securities and Exchange Commission is now free to expand globally and is already set up in Great Britain. Mexico's Stock Market will be cut loose if it hasn't already.
    I haven't looked at the Port Security Bill but I bet our money is being spent on the Superport the Chinese are building in Mexico.

The Intermodal Corridor is already being built- take a look at the SAFETY-LU ACT that was passed a while ago- you'll see the changes to the roads to build the corridors. It's purposely complex and arranged in a disorganized way.
    There's recent changes to that bill in Congress now -to change the terminology of the "intermodal routes" to "Evacuation Routes".
    (I can't figure if this is to be the future 'Trail of Tears' or a cover for their spp agenda)

Ok that's enough for now. I could go on into other Bills and Acts in Congress as well as those already law; but you can find it yourself on Thomas. They bury this stuff in the bills so you won't see it.

The Corrupt Don't Believe We Read.

GRRRRR!!!!

That just figures, now doesn't it?

The Legal Dissolution of the USA...and we didn't know until it was too late.

WE NEED TO IMPEACH BUSH

WE NEED TO IMPEACH BUSH
    Oh yeeah....we sure do, minnie, like yesterday.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast