Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Eight people serving on Gov. Don Carcieri's Commission on Hispanic Affairs have resigned to protest Carcieri's immigration crackdown in Rhode Island.

Commission secretary Elida Araujo-Picard said she hand-delivered the mass letter of resignation to Carcieri's office Thursday. The panel has 12 members.
    Ha, ha, ha! I see a lot of humor in this. The Gov. probably sees this as a good thing, a very good thing. Now he won't have to constantly listen to the Commission on Hispanic Affairs whin over his efforts to rid the state of the so-called "criminal" illegal aliens.

A spokeswoman for Carcieri said the governor will find replacements and will not rescind his order.
    Translation: I'm exultantly proud and joyful that my actions have been a contributing factor in removing a road block to law and order in our state. I accept these resignations without remorse and look forward to a brighter tomorrow because of them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is what happens when the cries of "racism" ad nauseam by the pro-illegal invader lobby are ignored by those determined to see that law and order are the obeyed. They simply quit out of frustration once they realize they cannot manipulate elected leaders with their poppycock!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What the heck is the purpose of these so-called "Latino/Hispanic Advisory Commissions"? So many states have them and it's usually made up of people representing non-profits that are set to benefit from state and federal funding for programs that benefit "latinos/hispanics" w/o regard ever to immigration status. The concerns of citizens of the state don't differ depending on one's ethnicity...if they are talking about concerns regarding wages, jobs, education...those are universal...no special "programs" need to exist based on ethnicity. All of these types of commissions should be revisited and perhaps abolished.....

legalatina wrote:

What the heck is the purpose of these so-called "Latino/Hispanic Advisory Commissions"? So many states have them and it's usually made up of people representing non-profits that are set to benefit from state and federal funding for programs that benefit "latinos/hispanics" w/o regard ever to immigration status. The concerns of citizens of the state don't differ depending on one's ethnicity...if they are talking about concerns regarding wages, jobs, education...those are universal...no special "programs" need to exist based on ethnicity. All of these types of commissions should be revisited and perhaps abolished.....

I totally agree these groups Cause tensions between races by segrating themselves by advertizing help for only 1 group, which in my opinion divides people. If your going to help people help all people and stop drawing a line between races!!! Or not be able to have a group at all!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Governor Donald L. Carcieri would like to hear from you.

Please use one of the following methods to contact him.
    Mail address:

Governor Donald L. Carcieri
    Office of the Governor
    State House, Room 115
    Providence, RI 02903

Phone: (401) 222-2080
    Fax: (401) 222-8096
    E-Mail:
    e-mail Governor Carcieri

excellent

It makes ZERO sence why anyone here LEGALLY would be in support of those here ILLEGALLY. In study after study clearly they COST more than they pay in taxes.

It should have NOTHING to do with race, so if they are hispanic government workers, they should have the COMMON sense to see that those here legally are welcome and those NOT should be sent back!

You should have respect for your country FIRST, this country, the US....not some other country. While I have an Italian Background, if illegal italians were being sent back to Italy, that is life.

Congratulations to the Governor of Rhode Island. Let's hope now that the Governors of all other states will follow his example of putting Americans first!
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

I just emailed Gov. Carcieri, telling him that I was applauding him for his stance and was proud that his decisions were based not on ethnicity but on what is good for his constituency, the American citizens, who look to him for sound judgment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check again

I just checked the link to the governors office and It is working. Try it again. I e-mailed him yesterday and said thank you and told him Americans are tired of the divisions I asked if he had a commission for the irish or chinese etc. I think I made my point. We all just want to be americans and either you are legal or you're not. I thanked him for standing firm on the issue.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast