Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rice: $100 A Month To Terrorists "on Pension"

The lunatics are running the asylum.

--
    Keith

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=76426

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has proposed a $100 monthly allowance to terrorists who agree to lay down their arms and retire or find another profession.

The money would be part of a $350 million package deal announced by U.S. President George Bush this past week. The Bush administration suggested that Congress consent to send $41 million immediately for an “immediate impact in support of democratic transition.� Under Congressional rules, the money would go for specific projects, and not directly to the Palestinian Administration (PA).

Rice, about to pay her first visit to the Middle East in her new position as successor to Colin Powell, wants part of the money to go directly to “retired� terrorists. Speaking between visits to European countries, she proposed a pension fund for at least 1,000 terrorists.

President Bush's offer of $350 million came after American disappointment at assistance that Arab states have offered. The American aid is to be earmarked for new and modern border crossings, road and water infrastructure, and education and health programs.
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

The lunatics are running the asylum.

--
    Keith

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=76426

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has proposed a $100 monthly allowance to terrorists who agree to lay down their arms and retire or find another profession.

The money would be part of a $350 million package deal announced by U.S. President George Bush this past week. The Bush administration suggested that Congress consent to send $41 million immediately for an “immediate impact in support of democratic transition.� Under Congressional rules, the money would go for specific projects, and not directly to the Palestinian Administration (PA).

Rice, about to pay her first visit to the Middle East in her new position as successor to Colin Powell, wants part of the money to go directly to “retired� terrorists. Speaking between visits to European countries, she proposed a pension fund for at least 1,000 terrorists.

President Bush's offer of $350 million came after American disappointment at assistance that Arab states have offered. The American aid is to be earmarked for new and modern border crossings, road and water infrastructure, and education and health programs.
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Re: Rice: $100 A Month To Terrorists "on Pension"

[quote="ModerateMammal"]The lunatics are running the asylum.

You're soooo right! And they are doing such a great job!
    If I took a poll, I wonder which is worst: a lunatic, moron, imbecible, or idiot. They all seem to be helping in 'running the asylum'.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Rice: $100 A Month To Terrorists "on Pension"

[quote="ModerateMammal"]The lunatics are running the asylum.

You're soooo right! And they are doing such a great job!
    If I took a poll, I wonder which is worst: a lunatic, moron, imbecible, or idiot. They all seem to be helping in 'running the asylum'.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn