Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Mexico's northern most politican Fabian Nunez said on the radio, he was in favor of the state of emergency because "We can finally get something done to legalize the people here".
    I heard the same comment by Nunez on a KFI radio news broadcast. It is strange how it never made it to the printed news media. If it has I have not seen the article. In fact that was the only time or place I even heard the remark. These illegal supporters are trying to use the emergency issue to fool people into believing they want to stop illegal immigration. There true agenda is amnesty and open borders for the rest of Mexico to come on in.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Brian, KFI is where I heard it too, like you I am a resident of ground zero too. When I heard it, unfortunately I was drinking a glass of soda. I dropped the glass (it broke) and choked on the rest. I couldn't believe he actually said that! I think the reason you don't see it quoted in print is he regretted saying that later. He and that other Braindead piece of garbage Gil Cedillo and Art Torres (the racist) round out the Sacramento Three Stooges!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Perhaps an election is coming up. His statement is Anti-American and Anti-intelligent. Can someone get kicked out of office for being stupid?
    That would leave no one in office! :P - and, as Martha says, "that's a good thing!" :P

Wipe the slate clean and start over with patriots committed to our nation's future not its downfall!

Read this article, I can just smell the ramrod coming just like CAFTA, they're on a roll!

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/stat ... order.html
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

California or ground zero of the invasion
    That article looks similar to one I posted from the Sacramento Bee the other day. You have to be very suspicious if Nunez is leading the charge to declare a state emergency along the border.

Here's as close as he gets to revealing his true desires.

"California should join its neighboring states in pressing the Bush administration and the Republican-controlled Congress to develop a cooperative, fair and effective immigration policy with Mexico," said Núñez, D-Los Angeles, who plans to meet with Mexican President Vicente Fox next week in Mexico City.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's an editoral about Richardson's about-face.

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-rev ... 65483.html

The illegals crisis: State of emergency
    Sunday, August 21, 2005

The stunning 180-degree turnaround of New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson from proponent to opponent of open borders confirms that nature -- and politics -- abhor a vacuum.

Mr. Richardson declared a "state of emergency" in four counties along the Mexican border because of "a chaotic situation involving illegal alien smuggling and illegal drug shipments" and violence. (A similar declaration is in effect in Arizona.) He has pledged $1.8 million to plug holes along his state's porous border that have been portals into the United States for illegal aliens and even cattle from Mexico.

And Richardson reached out to Chris Simcox, editor of the Tombstone Tumbleweed in Arizona and co-founder of the Minuteman Project, which virtually arrested illegal immigration during a month-long vigil by volunteers along the Arizona-Mexico border in April.

He also asked Mexico to level the near-ghost town of Las Chepas just south of the border, which has become the haunt of foreigners as a way station to sneak into America in the dead of night.

Is Richardson keeping his eye on the border or inside the Beltway? Is this an epiphany inspired by newfound principle or only a high desert mirage in the land of enchantment inspired by Richardson's presidential aspirations?

Whatever it says about Richardson, even if it's only political pandering, it says even less about the Bush administration for allowing the chaos to persist.

Richardson's finances must be examined carefully including any Swiss or Caymen Island bank accounts. Sociopaths like this don't do anything for anyone unless there is something in it for them. Bribery is one of those "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" that are grounds for removal from office. Maybe it's time to start putting some of these seditionist politicans under the financial microscope and follow their personal money trail. Try a few of 'em for treason and the others may shift back in our favor. Nothing like holding up one of their careers for a political human sacrifice to send a message to others. In fact I would like to pick an open borders politican from each state and have all the ALIPAC from the area actively fight to toss him or her out. Even if you don't like their opponent, how much worse can they really be? It would start sending messages that their political careers are on the line.

You know, I had to read this article twice, because I thought it said that Richardson, who declared a state of emergency last week said a fence would be anti-immigrant.

"I voted for it before I voted against it"

FLIP-FLOP. Get ready to Flip-flop right out of your office on election day.
    The American people are looking for people who can take a stand and then stay there until there are results.

Richardson shouldn't have jumped off the diving board if he doesn't know how to swim. Tell him to call Tom Tancredo for some swimming lessons.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"A fence at the border is not going to work because, first of all, they're easily porous, and that sends a message that America is a nation that is not valuing immigrants," Richardson told ABC's "This Week."
    what does a fence along the border to curtail "illegal invasion" of "foreign nationals" into a sovereign nation have to do with IMMIGRATION???? have they changed the 'IMMIGRATION LAWS' now where you only have to swim or walk into the country?

Governor Richardson --- do YOU have locks, bolts and/or a security system in your home? Does this mean you do not "value" your invited guests?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12