Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PC Killing USA! LET US LOOSE!!

IF!!! we can get the Govt's boot off our throats (US Citizens) we can clear this BULL! PDQ! You know our Govt. is sponsoring these Turncoat/Traitors.
    ************* PRO DEO &*PATRIA!********

Federal Law Not Enforced!

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
    Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

Its against Federal Lawto provide shelter to illigal aliens

Read the 1996 Federal Law I just posted.It says that you can not knowingly provide shelter
    to illegal aliens!

Re: Treason Lobby @ Work!

Quote Originally Posted by Critter1
    Can I say TRAITORS & deserve a TRAITORS fate! Ennemies of US Citizens in our midst, protected by our dysfuntional Govt. Vigilantes & Miltia form when there isn't any LAW! or it's not enforced due to Corruption at highest levels!
    I'm afraid your right there my friend.
    Back in the days of the old west many small towns turned a blind eye to the outlaws due to the money they spent in town, it wasn't until the citizens started demanding justice and taking matters into their own hands that things improved.
    Seems like things haven't changed much and have only got worse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    "Riverside is going to be ours," he said.
    Now if that isn't a clear statement of a takeover, then I don't know what is.

Then the other statement about not having to adapt to our culture because they like their culture here. Dugh? what theiving, corrupt 3rd world country wouldn't like to practice their culture here?
    I agree crazybird! "Riverside is going to be ours". How much more divisive can this statement be? What exactly does he mean by this statement? That Hispanics will take over and push out everyone else who isn't Hispanic? Because they want Riverside to be a city of Hispanics only? I just can't get over this hateful and racist remark!

Any time you give money to a Methodist church, in one way or
    another, you are helping revolutionaries like Rev. Miguel Rivera
    who have very little to do with religion.

Just want to let everyone know the article was first printed August 20, 2006. I guess the courierpostonline does'nt have archives.

This man is a nutcase. I would'nt call him a minister. He's inciting anarchy. The town council has made up it's mind. I agree with Dixie. They are coveting thy neighbors (EVERYTHING!)

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... 6&Trace=on
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This kind of in your face rhetoric isn't so popular anymore.
    These knuckleheads who acted tough last year found out that many, many Americans became deeply offended by the holier than thou, this country belongs to us not you hate speakers.
    Now those many, many Americans are 'Eagle eyed Patriots' ready to act for the preservation of Americas' future.
    The next elections will belong to the majority, minority voting blocks will have a much smaller effect.
    National organizations are the next big thing in law enforcement.
    We are Americans, hear us roar!

I agree. I think the globablist's plan to water down nationalism has backfired!

I think the marches last year have brought a surge of patriotic nationalism and pride in being American! It will only get larger!

We won't be fooled again!

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I agree. I think the globablist's plan to water down nationalism has backfired!

I think the marches last year have brought a surge of patriotic nationalism and pride in being American! It will only get larger!
    We won't be fooled again!
    You are Right CCUSA, and
    They are awakening a sleeping Giant!!
    And I would imagine even though they would like to own Riverside, most of the farm working, lawn mowing, dish washing, bed making uneducated fools don't have enough money to buy the over priced homes there, let alone pay the taxes on them, and if they don't stop illegal immigration that state is going to go broke trying to support them!!

Not to mention we are going to fight with everything we have to stop it and save OUR towns and OUR states and OUR America!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast