Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Robert Vasquez for Idaho October Newsletter

-- Attacking the Front Runner
    -- Church and State
    -- Allegiance - to America or Mexico?

Attacking the Front Runner ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My opponents and their political machine are attempting to marginalize my candidacy by telling the people that I am a single issue candidate. They contend that illegal immigration is a political ploy on my part to ride into congress.

Let me once again state that it is not immigration I oppose. Only those new to the battle, like my opponents, do not understand the difference between IMMIGRATION, and an INVASION of ILLEGAL ALIENS.

They will lose simply because they cannot articulate an argument against an issue they do not understand.

Dan Popkey’s article on October 9, 2005, in the Idaho Statesman, represents the failings by my opponents to grasp the complex issue posed by the threat to America’s sovereignty from illegal aliens.

Popkey writes, and my opponents would like you to believe, that “As it happens, there is little to separate the candidates on policy; all six oppose amnesty for aliens and say we need secure borders and tools to keep illegal aliens out.�

What popkey fails to say is that three of my opponents have, or are, currently serving in the state legislature, and have had years to address the issue, but it took a county commissioner in office less than four years to bring public attention to the white elephant in every Americans living room.

Those three legislators simply found it easier to look the other way, or just to vote as they were told. And their reward is the support of the Helen McKinney’s that want to force tolerance and diversity into the Republican Party. Popkey writes that “Helen, a party activist for 50 years, wouldn’t speak directly about Vasquez because as a regional GOP Chairman (Dan, being politically correct, wrote Chairwoman), she stays clear of primaries.�

Popkey quotes Helen as stating that “Republicans shouldn’t cross the line by making undue critical and derogatory statements about fellow Republicans, elected officials, and candidates. I just plain don’t approve of that.�

That came as a surprise to me, given my recollection of the 2002 primary when I ran for the Commissioner seat, and the support Helen McKinney appeared to give the defeated incumbent that chose to run a write-in campaign, by storing her signs in McKinney’s garage.

And of course, Lord knows I could not have won the general election without that single, $60.00, in-kind contribution my campaign received from the Canyon County Republican Central Committee.

Nice try, Dan, but the RANK-and FILE Republicans are far more intelligent than you, McKinney, or the Party Leadership would wish them to be.

The voter’s in Idaho’s 1st CD see through the empty rhetoric in your column, and hear the hollow ring in Helen McKinney’s comments. Especially after Congressman Mike Simpson steps out to endorse one of my opponents IN THE PRIMARY.

No Helen, you cannot have it both ways. Either you create the rules and they apply to everyone, or you show yourself to be the RINO autocrat that decides to whom the rules will be arbitrarily imposed. After 50 years of loyal service to the party, one would think one could tell the difference between serving the people’s interest’s, and safe- guarding the Party’s rule. And it appears that after 50 years, Helen McKinney can hardly recognize, let alone identify the Republican Party rank-and file.

But then, perhaps Helen McKinney, the Idaho Republican Party Leadership, and the congressional delegation mean THEIR kind of Republicans, eh?

Learn more about Robert Vasquez at the Vasquez for Idaho Website

Church and State ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Be Ye Men of Valour"

"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour, and be in readiness for the conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon the outrage of our nation and our altar. This call and spur to the faithful servants of Truth and Justice was quoted by Churchill in his first broadcast as Prime Minister to the British people on the BBC - May 19, 1940, London"

No longer can Idahoan’s shake their heads and say “What are those people thinking,� when we read or hear that some person has filed suit to keep God out of America.

Tim White, President of The University of Idaho has decided to enter the fight to remove God from the landscape. His edict, reported in the Thursday October 9, 2005, Idaho Statesman, proclaims that ONLY evolution may be taught in the Moscow schools life, earth, and physical science classes.

As a combat veteran, I can assure the reader that as someone said “there are no atheists in foxholes.� And there were those that prayed silently for recovery from the wounds received in battle serving this great nation. When I was wounded, I called upon God to help me survive. Since I did, I can only attribute my survival to the grace of God.

Let me challenge Tim White, et al, to disprove that.

More to the point, is President White contending that our young people haven’t the intelligence to make an informed decision? Is he stating that we can teach our youth to split the atom, but not to be curious about where the atom came from?

Some individual can bring the Dali Lama to Idaho, and the Governor makes arrangements to have school children attend, but students at the University of Idaho cannot be taught that God created heaven and earth?

Sir Winston Churchill’s quote referred to the coming onslaught of the Nazi’s war machine in 1940’s Europe, but he would be equally correct in stating the same regarding today’s secular, politically correct world.

In America one will find defender’s for Islam’s terrorists, even as they plot and plan to attack and kill as many Americans as they can. And they, like the supporter’s of illegal aliens, claim it was America’s fault that Al Qaeda destroyed the World Trade Towers in New York City.

I, for one, cannot fathom the logic by which one could reach so ludicrous a conclusion.

So it is that I must take a stand in Defense of God, though he doesn’t need me to defend him.

I do not claim to be a church-going kind of man, but I recognize, acknowledge and accept that it is by God’s grace that I have lived, and will win the race for the 1st Congressional District.

And as the Bible says - “With God on our side, who could stand against us?�

Learn more about Robert Vasquez at the Vasquez for Idaho Website

Allegiance - to America or Mexico? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it." - Theodore Roosevelt

The Constitution of the United States of America, Article One, Section 9, paragraph 8; states

“No Title of Nobility, shall be granted by the United States; And No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.�

Some tell you that you must be tolerant of the views of others when it comes to members of America’s minority populations.

We have been conditioned over decades of politically correct though control to disregard the Constitution of the United States, ignore the violations of law and society, cast aside established conventions, and simply accept the actions of certain minority’s as “their due for eons past offenses committed against them by our forefathers.�

Perhaps you are aware of the following excerpt from a news story out of the State of Illinois;

“State senator seeks role as adviser to Fox�

By Oscar Avila, Tribune staff reporter. Tribune staff reporter Ray Long contributed to this report from Springfield

September 22, 2005

If state Sen. Martin Sandoval succeeds in his next election Saturday, he will serve in Mexico City as well as Springfield.

Sandoval is running for a seat on an advisory council created by Mexico President Vicente Fox in 2002 to incorporate Mexicans living in the United States into his government's policymaking.

Sandoval would be the first elected official in the U.S. to serve on the advisory council. That raises the peculiar prospect of the Cicero Democrat offering policy advice in an official capacity to Mexican Cabinet members while creating laws in Illinois.�

My fellow Americans, it is inconceivable that we should stand idly by as this man seeks appointment, or election, thus receiving “Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.�

Martin Sandoval is guilty of Treason against the United States, by testimony of “Two witnesses to the same overt act.� (Article III, Section 3)

Article II, Section 4 states;

The President, Vice President and ALL civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors

“State senator seeks role as adviser to Fox - By Oscar Avila, Tribune staff reporter. Tribune staff reporter Ray Long contributed to this report from Springfield�

Unless Illinois State Senator Martin Sandoval has obtained “the Consent of Congress,� he is guilty of violating Article One, Section 9, stated above, and should be immediately impeached by the Congress of the United States and/or the Illinois State Legislature; removed from office and barred from ever holding elected office in any capacity throughout the several states.

My fellow Americans, we have a nation whose Congress fails to secure its borders, allows the entry of millions of illegal aliens, thus endangering the Public Health, Safety and Welfare of each citizen, and turns a blind eye to the violations of our Constitution by this elected member of the Illinois State Legislature.

The invasion of America is in full force and effect.

Immigration is not the issue, but illegal aliens are. Immigration is not a single issue. Immigration is not a victimless crime, as Martin Sandoval has made a victim of the entire nation, and abuses his trust, his charge and every American citizen on a daily basis though his efforts to serve Mexican President Vicente Fox.

I enjoy your support, and financial contributions, to reach those Halls of Congress and bring this matter to floor.

Link: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1506482/posts

For for info on the Sandoval story,

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 2255.story?
    coll=chi-news-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

Depending on what he does he could be operating as a foreign agent.

http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/fara/

This Robert Vasquez is awesome. I wish he was able to replace my worthless rep here in VA, that no good RINO/Bushbot/Cafta Lover Thomas Davis.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    This Robert Vasquez is awesome. I wish he was able to replace my worthless rep here in VA, that no good RINO/Bushbot/Cafta Lover Thomas Davis.
    I know. How great would it be if he won the republican primary? The republican who wins is almost certain to win the general, since Idaho is so conservative. He'd drive the liberals and the RINOs insane. How could they pin the "anti-Mexican" garbage on a legal Mexican immigrant?

Vasquez and Idaho 101 for the uninformed:

Vasquez was born in El Paso, Texas in 1949--that’s two years after the active recruitment of Mexican nationals to work in the potato fields of Idaho, and more than a hundred years after the U.S. took over half of Mexico’s territory and annexed Texas. That makes Vasquez a pocho, a legal TEXAS immigrant, and I am more Mexican than he is. His lawsuit has already cost the county $20,000, and is believed to have contributed to the closure of the local Swift Beef Co. plant, one of the defendants--four hundred employees, the majority non-immigrants, and many over 50 years old (including my father), lost their jobs. On top of the $20,000, the county is now spending more taxpayer dollars to aid these workers in supporting their families and obtaining work. Despite being the fourth fastest growing immigrant destination in the country, Idaho has boasted a consistently low unemployment rate. Vasquez has led to more unemployment than the entire collective migrant work force, which pays more in taxes than it receives in public assistance. The crime rate has remained fairly steady, despite a growing percentage of Latino residents and immigrants. So basically, Vasquez is charging the taxpayers to eliminate a portion of the population that is beneficial, if not necessary to the economy and culture of Canyon County, and Idaho as a whole. And don’t hold your breath on his election to congress. He has about as much chance as Pat Buchanan has at being elected President--it would take a REAL invasion by Mexico, and even then I wouldn‘t count on it. The fact that he is a republican in a republican dominated state doesn't help--he certainly isn't making many friends inside the party, and moderate voters are now much less likely to support him. Your homework: learn the facts, maybe move to Idaho, and then you can act like you know what you're talking about.